Small Packages

D

deleted490601

Hotter with each episode.......got to wonder; would I have enough courage to stop after I was "big enough?" Would the obsession to max out overrule my common sense?

This PE drug in one way works like any addiction - there is never "enough". A rich milionaire was once asked "How much is enough money?" To which he replied "just a little bit more". Common sense would have told him that he already had enough money...

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Return

I arrived home on Sunday, at the beginning of Thanksgiving week. Vicky is returning Wednesday morning. My mother sees my new body. She is shocked, wondering how much working out I must have been doing, and asking if I was on steroids. My clothes are so tight I look like a man stuffed in children’s clothing; I need new duds. I wear oversized sweats to hide my huge dick. I am over eight inches long when flaccid. I am a fucking beast. My mother looks me up and down, and can’t believe what she hugs. I am solid muscle, more handsome, if that were even possible, and grotesquely endowed. I am not the same man. I am transformed.

I had a few days to burn, and walked to Jimmy’s old abandoned home. It’s ours now, and I half expected him to be here, his musk, image, would always linger, but whatever he was doing, he must have had great success. I haven’t heard from him a single time. He must have changed his number or discarded his phone. I couldn’t imagine he wouldn’t want to talk to me, inquire about my growth, or about Victoria. I walked up the creaking steps, then keyed myself in, and could see his ghostly image pounding the hell out of Vicky. I envisioned myself on my knees honoring him, and the countless others he destroyed here.

My dick is becoming hard, as I realize I am replacing him. I pulled out my huge dick, and let it grow towards the floor, just as Jimmy would do, the head unfurled as it reached further, toward my knees, then distended further and further. I jerk off at the place where Jimmy slayed his countless conquests. It matters little that is near freezing in here, my huge dick doesn’t respect the cold, the cold should respect, and fear my huge fucking hammer.

I remembered how pathetic I was then. I cringed, how ridiculous my under six-inch dick must look to Jimmy, more importantly … to Vicky. I grasped my massive dick, and enjoyed my newfound size. I held out for some time, until I shot a huge load over the floor where I once stood in complete and utter awe of Jimmy’s mammoth pole. I effortlessly exceed fourteen inches, and when about to cum, I pass 15 incredibly fat inches. Every inch the man of the elder Zalinski. I am gargantuan, and even after I cum, I can maintain my huge dick, as it remains enticingly hard, forcing me to continue.

I am so turned on; I beat my cock a second, and third tortuous time. I wonder if it’s still here, and sure enough, Jimmy left his yard stick. My huge dick is bouncing from thigh to thigh, straining like never before as I walk into the kitchen. I use both hands to wrest from it, the greatest size I have ever entertained. I cum, shooting out my third load in honor of myself, so enticingly close to 16 solid inches. I am not bothered by the possibility I will grow even larger. I fucking welcome it.

In the ensuing days, until Victoria’s return, I am careful around my mother. I always wear loose clothing. I use Jimmy’s old house, as an excuse to go there and jerk off during the times my mother is home. I am addicted to it. I am ‘forced’ to jerk off more than four times a day. I waste at least two hours a day with mammoth, mouthwatering erections. I will fucking destroy Vicky. I will completely fuck her up, rough and hard, to solidly erase any lasting images of Jimmy, and replace them with my own.

If I were back at school, I’d have already injected a twelfth time, but I don’t need to. I want to. I must. This is addiction, this is what it feels like, endless longing, insidious, I can neither drift away from, nor ignore it. I try to pass it off, since it doesn’t affect me adversely. It is an addiction that is empowering me. Or does it? I can’t believe how strong I’ve become. I am ripped, and my cock is teasing 16 inches.

It should be more than enough. I should tap out, but as soon as my mom leaves for the hospital, I find myself in front her full-length mirror. Nude, admiring my sweating body, I glisten, as my huge prick strains to rise up. I have jerked off three times already, and I’m about to go back-to-back. To prod, and tease my huge hammer towards 16 solid inches. I estimate I am already as thick as Jimmy, probably thicker, possibly his equal in volume. I am amazed as I crunch my arms, veins bulging. I overwhelm myself.

I see them looking. I walk amongst the ‘common’. I no longer see any of you as my equal. If that is wrong, then so be it. I know it to be true. Men, women, all look to me for approval, to exchange glances. I am celebrity, it is a rush. I find myself at a local gym, and draw respectful onlookers, as I lift incredible weights. I act nonchalant, as if it is nothing. I select my victims at will.

Fresh off my workout. I glance to my left as I pass the comic book store. I look inside, there she is … what’s her name? Slim, hot, tempting … Jeanie! That’s it. Jimmy ripped her open, she went back for seconds, thirds, and as our eyes meet, she flashes a most inviting smile. She ‘liked’ me before, we both felt it, Vicky was merely ‘in the way’ that day when we first entered. I am inflating, I picture myself taking her in the back of the place, laying her to waste. I enter the comic book store and approach Jeanie. From the moment I entered she was mine for the taking.

I lean on the counter as we talk. My elbows rest, as I flex my huge guns. She likes what she sees, I whisper for her to close the store. She orders the nerds to the street, and I do as I wished. I fuck her senseless in the back of that comic book store. Laying in over half my fat hog. She, amazed at my strength, how perfectly cut and muscled I’ve become, mostly she loves my fat prick, she bleeds from my fat cucumber, but is ‘infected’ and begs for more. I deliver better than Jimmy, I am the complete package.

Jeanie is unable to stand. I have fucked her up. Yet, she begs me to stay. She offers me everything. I leave with my hammer hanging over a foot. I am not satisfied. I pass a familiar car. It belongs to Jessie. I find her at the diner, and make my way inside. My tool has relaxed, but is beginning to fill out. She sees me, she clearly likes what she sees, and asks me to sit with her. I am filling out under the table. Like Jeanie, she is coming on to me. I ask her to follow me outside.

We talk, it is small talk, yet understood, that I will take her, and as we approach the comic book store, I see it is still closed. Jeanie is recovering. I check my phone; she has already texted me. Fucking stalker. I text a reply, as Jessie wonders why we’re here. She is hanging on me, as Jeanie appears from the back, walking awkwardly, and opens the door.

I explain to them both, I will be taking them on at the same time. There is no hesitation from either. Once we’re in the back, I have them undress me. I am honored as if some kind of god. I fuck them both, infect them both, and no longer watch in ‘wonder’, as they tend to my stallion prick. I am becoming accustomed to this, as they service my gargantuan cock, and muscled body. As I suspected, Jessie is into women, Jeanie and Jessie are the perfect match, as is my mammoth prick. I am careful, I am Jessie’s first big cock. After some initial distress, she is able to handle a third of my fat stick, and as I fuck her, she swaps spit, licks clit, and is consumed by me, in a most satisfying almost two-hour long fuck fest.

The store phone has been ringing off and on. It goes unanswered, so I guess it was no surprise to me when the owner appeared through the back door. He got an eyeful of my nearly sixteen-inch dick being serviced by both Jeanie and Jessie. It was layered in spit, and the many orgasms the girls had drenched upon it. I am a muscled hunk involved in a threesome. We are not to be bothered.

He stands like the dope he is, witnessing an impossibly huge prick, being honored by two incredibly attractive young women. I see his pathetic little cock tenting. His hand on the door handle is shaking. He looks like a pervert, and a total idiot, as he stands in shock and awe. Neither Jessie, nor Jeanie care that he watches. He gets it now. This is why the store is closed, why Jeanie no longer answers the phone.

He can’t help himself. He pulls out his puny little cock, and barely lasts a minute before cumming in honor of me. His vision isn’t upon the sexy twin beauties. His eyes are locked on my mammoth prick the entire time, only occasionally wandering up my cut muscled frame. He, like the women, is infected.

He continues to beat his puny cock, as mine is honored. Four hands, and two mouths travel up and down my now fully erect member. I am beyond gargantuan. I taunt him, bringing up my arms, and flexing my huge arms and upper body, displaying my incredible cut form. He cums again, in honor of me. I was like him once. Pathetic, average. My already huge prick is expanding, as both women vie for the honor. How appropriate, both are covered in my prior orgasms, their lust, need, is reaching a peak, both should be exhausted, they’ve been cumming more in the past two hours than they will in a month.

I’ve been inside both, cum twice, and now as I approach my third, I am filling out towards the largest, most grotesque size of my life. Pride, unfettered, unadulterated, sinful pride. I gush with it, I own them, as my gargantuan prick begins to spit. With two dime pieces at my feet, I unleash a load as big as any I have ever shot. I see through my blurry eyes, the little dicked owners cock spurting in honor of my mammoth tool. I unleash a torrent of hot man magma over my submissive hotties. They cum along with me, as I empty my spitting snake upon them both.

I tell our ‘guest’ to leave. He does so, without delay. He understands he was lucky to bear witness. That I alone, gave him the honor of seeing me in all my glory. I order Jessie and Jeanie to clean me up. They do so as if I am an emperor. They take their time, running their fingers through my abs, along my arms. Squeezing my ass, and exploring my muscled form. I have each one grab an arm, and hang on, as I lift them both with ease. Nothing, barely an effort. It’s all too easy. My cock is hanging over a foot. I can keep going, they want me to, pleading with me, but I must go.

Better to leave them wanting. Besides, Jeanie is completely FUBAR. She can barely stand, her energy level is battered, Jessie has never hand anything close to my size inside her tight body. They can come begging later, and they will.

I am a pusher, a dealer. I gave one for free, and now they are at my beck and call. I am stronger, better looking, smarter, and nearing Jimmy’s size. I am without a worthy challenger. I instruct Jessie and Jeanie to exchange numbers. I leave out the back, into the cold outside air, a light snow is falling, as I close my collar, I leave behind two additions to my stable. This is how I left college. This is how it shall be. Victoria has no idea what is happening to me. I scarcely believe it myself. My arrogance is justified.

This is just the beginning. I yearn for a dose, a quick pick me up, just one more drag. I go home, my mother is sleeping. I shower, and leave to towel myself off. Hanging beneath me, my ‘friend’ is starting to rise. I look at my reflection, and bring myself up yet another time. I admire its heft and delicious nature. The hands that stroke it are supported by huge cannons. I’m itching for a fight.

I want to take on a much bigger, supposedly tougher man, and tear him apart with my bare hands. I could do it. I flex my guns, and flex my chiseled chest, whilst tightening my abs to iron. I am a fucking rock. I am hung beyond belief. As I relax my hardened body, I feel a whisp of cool air, my eyes shoot open … it can mean only one thing. I turn, to see my mother gawking at my naked form, her eyes drift towards my over foot long swollen dong.

I am outed.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reunion

After calming my mother, and explaining what took place. She berated me, asking me what idiot injects himself with something so untested, unknown, so clearly dangerous? I wasn’t listening. Why would I? She didn’t get it. She was talking to an addict. It went in one ear, and out the other. I was ‘improved’ in all facets. I had no peer. I allowed her to continue, telling her all she wanted to hear. Frankly, in the end, I didn’t care if my attempt at comforting took hold.

I am an addict, and you can’t convince an addict of anything. Especially one whose body, mind, and cock are clearly vastly superior to his starting point. As she leaves for work at the late shift. I disrobe, and admire my growing member. I will it to grow. It responds. I am never bored with it, nor surprised. I am a fucking monster. I leave Tuesday, just as I entered it. Completely erect, enjoying my gargantuan toy.

On late Wednesday morning, I arrive at the airport to pick up Victoria. I wasn’t sure of how she would respond to me, but got my answer when she paused, taking a second and third look at her ‘new’ man, shaking her head, bewildered, then broke into a sprint and went airborne as I captured her in midair. Her kiss told me we would be more than fine. My big secret, nearly out of the bag, as it extended underneath her. She pulled back, one hand feeling my much larger, and solid biceps and upper body, and how chiseled my face appeared.

“Jesus … someone’s been working out! Damn! Did you get any studying done?” She asked incredulously. I added at least 30 pounds of solid muscle, while shredding what little fat remained since she last saw me. She had no fucking idea. She probably surmised I had lifted to offset, and make up for my much smaller cock. It’s a natural assumption, anyone would. I was clearly over compensating. Not that she didn’t like it. Her nipples were showing, even through her sweater. Damn, was she about to be surprised.

She commented how I never looked so good, nor solid. Shit, she didn’t have to tell me. I already knew it.

Thankfully, she didn’t notice my huge hammer in my loose-fitting dress pants. Though, they weren’t nearly as loose fitting as I would like. Then again, she wasn’t look for a bulge, why would she? I wasn’t packing. I was a pin dick. She asked why I dressed up. I told her I had to go into the accounting firm prior to picking her up. I lied, telling her I had some part time work with the firm prior to the holiday weekend, but my dress pants were the only ones loose enough to hide my over eight-inch softy. I drove us home, but as I slowed to our collective driveways. I sped up, and passed her house and mine, and went straight to Jimmy’s old place. I was careful to ensure my winter coat covered my lap. My bulge is stupid huge.

“Why are we going to Jimmy’s old place?” Asked Vicky, looking towards me uncomfortably, as I wriggled my hips. My huge cannon starting to swell in anticipation.

“Well, it’s our place now, and I want to show you something, and ‘no’, Jimmy’s not here. He hasn’t returned since he left. Still no returns to any of my calls, in fact, his number is longer in use.” I replied, as Vicky let out a sigh of relief. I think may she have imagined my ‘showing her something’ was Jimmy’s gargantuan cock. A return engagement, something that wouldn’t be helpful in the current state of our relationship.

I parked, and we walked side by side up the rickety old stairs. I keyed the door and let her in. Allowing her to go in first. It’s ‘our’ place after all. Jimmy left it to us. I knew what was going through her mind. Why? Why does he bring me into the place where I had the greatest sexual moments of my life? Why would any sane man do this? What could he possibly gain from coming here? It doesn’t add up.

“It’s in there.” I said, with a motion of my head to the front living room.

“What have you done? What am I looking for? You’re up to something.” Asked Vicky, and from her tone, she was having fun, curious, playful, intrigued about what lay ahead, in spite of the awkward feelings that were surely surging through her. I imagined she was filled with memories of Jimmy’s mammoth tool worming its way inside her. With her back to me, I undid my buckle, and lowered my pants. I wasn’t the same ‘Matt’. I was super hung, my hammer surging towards the floor just as Jimmy’s had done, in the very room where we first saw him erect.

“I’m up to something alright … turn around.” I replied.

Priceless, as my huge hammer sunk down low, easing past a full foot in length, with sick thickness, it’s weight so heavenly. It’s not just the visual perception, it’s the tug and feel of how heavy it becomes. Gravity pulls it further and further downwards, forcing the massive organ to twist, and swell. I was every inch the stud she wanted, with the face, body, mind and soul she had always dreamed of. My six foot frame didn’t diminish the outlandish size I could attain.

“FUCK ME!!!!” Yelled Vicky, taking in the horrendously huge prick I current enjoy. Her nipples began to dent her shirt, and through her sweater in fractions of a second. Her mouth hung open in shock. Yeah baby, that fucking thing is at my knees. Complete and utter awe. She ran at me again, tackling me as her mouth found mine. Her clothes being ripped off, torn, and cast aside.

“I am going to fuck you, and fuck you up good little girl.” I replied, my swagger, and immense hammer still filling out. I had this all planned out. Fresh blankets for the couch, the wood, and kindling on the ready for the fireplace. Energy drinks. Towels. Gargantuan dick. Yep, that about does it.

Just like Jimmy’s huge dick. Mine was leaking precum, a puddle slowly forming at my feet, as Vicky knelt down and explored my explosively erect cock for the first time. Her hands, so little, as they grasped my fat hog. She was stunned, as it ballooned out even longer and fatter. I was right to stop at week eleven. I knew what she could handle, and I wanted that. Not as big as Jimmy, but every bit of 15 inches long, and roughly 9 inches thick. I wanted to tear her up, teach her a lesson. School … as they say … is in session.

I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that she wasn’t the first. Though I doubt she harbored any illusions. I wasn’t Jimmy, I was much better looking, and all of this, was new to me. I was pretty sure she surmised I had taken my mammoth cock out for a test drive or two.

Her little mouth kissed, licked and sucked the huge head, her tongue driving into my wet piss slit. This is my time. My victory lap, and I wasn’t going to waste it. She left my hammer for only a moment to explore my ripped abs. I wasn’t bad before, but I’m serious stupid in my current state. I crunch them, so she better understands how solid and firm I have become. Her eyes meet mine, stunned. It’s not just the huge dick, I am physically transformed into the perfect stud.

“Matt? Jimmy gave you something for this … he had too … it’s simply incredible. My mind is blown. Are you okay? Any side effects other than the obvious? My God … this explains so many things.” Stated Vicky, as her hands, her tiny little hands, began to stroke my huge dick with long, slow strokes. She held it up, to gather a look at my ‘twins’, just like my huge cock, they too were massive, heavy hangers. I merely shook my head ‘no’, not that she noticed, she was immediately entranced by my mammoth hammer. If she had any medical concerns, they melted under the heft and incomprehensible size I now enjoyed.

I had been, and would have been under her control before my transformation. I had the control now. I wasn’t on the fence about it. While I was anxious. I badly wanted to fuck her deep, hard, give her what I previously lacked. But I teased her with it, turning up her lust level to its peak. ‘How you like me now?’ I pondered silently, as my cock hungry whore explored every fat inch, her pretty head buried, as she licked my massive swollen nuts. I was so much bigger. Dwarfing my prior self so badly, I cringed thinking how ‘normal’, how ‘average’ I was before. Fuck that, I wanted size, and I have it now. I didn’t have to dream any longer. This is all mine, as my gargantuan cock swelled to near full size.

As she lathered my balls, I enjoyed the sight of my huge hammer over her shoulder, and hanging down her back. I grimaced at how pathetic and small I was before, as I gazed confidently down upon my heavy dick, as it leaked upon her lower back. I am hung like a horse.

“Fuck me.” Said Vicky aloud, not a request, but with the genuine awe, and overwhelming respect my huge hammer deserved. I picked up my heavy hog and slapped the side of her face. My sloppy precum leaving a trail along part of her back and in her hair. Did she like it? What do you think? She told me to do it again.

“I won’t break Matthew, fucking slap me shitless with it. I want to feel it.” She replied. I did, only to pause, since I might bruise her pretty face on the day before Thanksgiving. Not cool. I looked down upon her differently. I could see her vastly increased ‘need’. I didn’t do this to her before. Not to this frenzied level. This is much better, so much better.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wondered how it would be, how would she react when a mammoth cock enters her slim body? I would finally see how she genuinely reacts to a size such as this. A size that was every bit Jimmy, every bit me, as she laid back on that old couch. She was dripping wet, the huge cock whore inside her was screaming to be let out. Smart, beautiful, my girl, and a complete slave to huge dick. My size queen was about to get drilled into submission.

The cold room showed our breath, as I left her there, to start a fire in the fireplace. I had to place my huge hammer over my left leg so it wouldn’t rest upon the floor. Victoria had questions, so many questions, but I didn’t answer a single one. She was pleading for me to fuck her, goose bumps covered her entire body, not from the cold, but from a deep need and desire to have a solid, beyond massive cock rip into her. I wasn’t going to rush; I was savoring the moment.

I came around the couch and removed my coat, pulled over my sweater, then slowly undressed for her, like I was a Chip and Dale’s dancer. I had the body for it. She had her first orgasm as I fully removed my shirt, her little hand a blur over her pussy.

“Oh my God!” She exclaimed, head back, as the first of soon to be many orgasms ripped through her. I am completely cut, a complete V shaped upper body, free of fat, ripped, solid. As massive as my cock has become, I am a fucking Adonis. I am every part the stud. I fucking know it, as she is now completely, and painfully aware. As her vision cleared, I was standing completely nude, flexing my entire body into a hardness, with incredible cuts, while my huge fucking dick reached out past 15 inches.

“Holy shit … I’m not worthy!” She exclaimed. Shock and awe, incredulous at my transformation. Every fucking injection was worth it, as my mammoth hammer expanded. I had waited a lifetime for a moment like this. My little size queen, had no idea of what lay in store for her, as I positioned myself, to place my gargantuan hammer over her body. No more ‘little’ Matt. I was teasing 16 inches. I usually only got this way when about to cum, but I wasn’t near it yet. She came again, and that’s when I made my move. As I backed up, and prodded the huge head of my leaking fat cock over her pussy.

I remembered my puny tool, pathetic, that I thought I could pleasure her in any way after Jimmy’s mammoth hog ripped her open to the wonderous world of size. Size, is exactly what she enjoys most. Size, like the fantastically massive prick I enjoy. I can’t begin to reach around my fat hog, my fingers easily two inches apart. My fire is only starting to burn, simmering, as I place the broad fat head upon her tiny pussy. My perspective is so much different. Gone are the days when I’m buried completely within her. Sadly, gone are the days when she could devour my little cock to the base within her mouth.

Only the head could fit inside her mouth, and barely at that. My gargantuan hammer pushes me further from her. I push it up her body, past her navel, her eyes are wide, frantically going from my eyes, and back to my huge heavy, hot, leaking hammer.

I want her to see, as well as feel, my masterpiece. The visual is astounding as my huge nuts rest at her pussy, her heaving chest, shocked, as the huge head is past her nipples. I am legend, as my right hand pushes down my heavy cock atop her body. She is afraid, she should be. I pull back, and place it atop her thigh, it is every bit as long, and completely aroused. I am so many times bigger than before it is ridiculous, but I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Truth was served on my entry, as my gargantuan prick folded her pussy lips inward, as my fat shaft lit her boosters, as Vicky came upon me harder, and with more gusto than I had ever brought from her before. It instantly reaffirmed my belief that bigger is better. She felt ‘different’. Her sloppy orgasm didn’t feel the same as the ‘old’ ones. I could feel, and see the difference. Her moaning and groaning, as I forced in more of my ‘new’ supremely fat prick.

‘Yeah, that’s right … feel me now?’ I thought, and yes, she sure as fuck did. I felt it too, how hard her pussy clenched upon my massive fat cock. I laughed inwardly, as my new solid cock easily passed my old limit. Where my groin once met hers, where my under six inch dick could reach, but not anymore. I had over eight or nine inches left to go, as I felt Vicky in a new way, as my monstrous shaft, and fat head slipped further into her, to those deep places only Jimmy had the ability to reach.

I had to admit, I had no idea where she put it, but she took it like a fucking champ. I got it now, she was acting with me before, maybe not when we first met, nor during our first times together, but clearly after her first ride on Jimmy’s horse dick, I was nothing after Jimmy. Not anymore, I am more than big enough, as I pressed forward, bringing another rousing orgasm from Vicky, I pulled back my huge hammer, to enjoy how completely massive I had become, and how utterly stretched out her pussy appeared. She convulsed and shook under me. I felt the difference in her ankles as I held her spread wide, the quaking, shaking and trembling. I felt all powerful, and I am.

I was many times bigger than before. I wasn’t fooled before into thinking I could make her cum before, not after seeing her reactions from Jimmy’s massive dick. No matter how much she may have acted out. It’s my turn as I watch the lips of her pussy fold out on my withdrawal, then fold in with just the slightest push forward. Vicky had cum hard, much harder than she ever had under me before. I spread her wide, then hammered in ten inches. She took it so easily, as I wormed in another inch. She knew the power was all with me. She would be quick to surrender, she came again. Mumbling my name over and over again, as I punched in with even more dick.

‘That’s right baby … be afraid.’ I thought, as I placed more inside her, for the first time, I felt resistance, this is where Jimmy had stopped. It’s her limit. The fat head of my dick, was inserted roughly a foot into her slim tight body. A fucking miracle, and I was right, I had more to give, over three inches lay outside her body, a full foot inside her as she squirmed underneath me. A mumbling, incoherent slave to my gargantuan dick.

She was getting it good, and now was the time to find out the truth. For she was at my mercy. I could interrogate in her present state, and she will fold.

“Tell me the truth. After you were with Jimmy that first time … could you feel me?” I asked, as her eyes squinted closed, her hands on my rock hard chest and stomach as I drilled the living shit out of her. I admired my flexing abs as I forced in my fatty. Fuck me. I turn myself on I’m so fucking hot.

“Yes.” She replied, but I wasn’t convinced.

“Don’t fucking lie to me. Don’t be nice. Don’t mince nor twist your words. Could you feel me? For real?” I asked, pulling back my huge dick to where only the head remained inside her. If she didn’t get it before, she was getting it now. I was in charge, and there was no going back to the ‘old’ way. The tables have turned. I am forever her boss. Don’t make me ask again.

“I … I don’t … don’t want to answer.” She replied. “Don’t want to hurt you.” Her eyes opening, pleading with me to drive home my new, massive fucking dick.

“Truth.” I stated, the only word I need say.

“Okay … after Jimmy … you were nothing … a meager little eager beaver. You were nothing compared to him. But I loved you, still love you. I would lie, cheat and steal to keep you at my side, but … I love big dicks … I can’t lie about it. I had doubts I could be forward with you, tell you the truth … but not anymore … I’m not like other girls … I can take a lot, a huge amount of dick. So don’t tease me with it. Fuck me with it … bury your huge ass fucking cock inside me baby!” Ordered Vicky.

I laid the pipe, and she loved, and lived under every fat inch. I ventured, I was useless to all but a few hardy souls, and was finally secure, in that I sexually satisfied Vicky as well, if not better than she had been when under Jimmy. I had so much, I had a whole hand full in reserve. Just as she was with Jimmy, she could take slightly over a foot of thick solid dick. She would’ve lived a lie, and told me I was enough, but I knew better now. What a fool I was. I must’ve felt so small inside her before, an insignificant distraction, compared to what I’ve become, and what Jimmy surely meant to her back then.

I laid pipe Jimmy style, with my own peculiar twists. She came under me genuinely, surely, making me wonder if she were acting before. Not all the time, but some of the time. Protecting my ego, so I wouldn’t be offended. But I digress, those days are gone forever. I pounded her senseless, and she kept begging for more. She should stop. It’s madness. I’m ripping a full plus foot of fat dick into her, and I’ve never been so swollen, nor so fully distended.

She’s not acting. She’s fucking crazy. Something else is going on here. Of course, she’s ‘infected’ like the others, but it seems to beyond the normal infection. I only stop when she is unconscious, completely unresponsive. All of this, incredibly empowering, the most moving sexual moment of my life. But I have this nagging concern. She’s not acting like herself. She’s driven, being ‘forced’ in some way. I pull back my huge prick. It’s so cold in the room, there is a foggy mist surrounding it as it hangs menacingly beneath, and between, my powerful thighs. Even now, I can’t help but admire my gargantuan hammer. It has never looked bigger, nor better, but the limp form beneath me, the love of my life … something is off, my brow furrows, I am worried for Victoria, for me.

It is snowing. I am fully nude, as Victoria silently lays behind me, beaten, battered, succumbing to the huge prick I now beat towards the window. The fire is dying, but my prick is just as hard and massive as ever. I shot forth a load that travels over 12 to 13 feet from me. I am incredibly endowed. In peak physical condition, more than twice as strong as I was before injecting. My mind sharper.

I am an addict. I am a fucking stud. I can handle this. It’s easy. It’s all too clear. Plain and simple.

I want more.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
He is ceasing to become her lover than her plaything. He's making her into an object. Something else to fuck. He's about to possibly throw it all away. He fucked her into unconsciousness. At least he stopped but Jimmy didn't. This is getting almost scary. I'm rooting for them both to somehow make it work for them.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SOMETHING IN THE AIR

I ‘felt’ it. I had been ‘normal’ before, but there was no denying the aura that enveloped me when I was aroused. Vicky picked up on it that first night, and unlike other people, she could sense, feel the difference. She had been with Jimmy, and now, the ‘new’ me, the difference was palpable, and while she couldn’t put her finger on it before, she finally understood. There was much more going on than simply my size, the damn air was filled with it.

We were both a mess. Especially Victoria, she was exhausting, but not to me. I could fuck the hell out of her, and I was, but it was her complete inability to control herself. I loved being able to push and send her so far over the edge she would faint. Her orgasms were draining, exhausting, she would cum and cum, and for me it was so intoxicating to see her this ‘high’.

That I, could do this to her, is completely mind blowing. She came more with me tonight, than our entire first month together. I tried to keep track, but she was delirious when we finally finished. Thanksgiving Day was a complete mess. Too many people, the entire time, building frustration, resentment, that we had to endure this, being around family, when all we wanted to do was fuck, and when we tried to excuse ourselves to Jimmy’s old home, the entire gang wanted to come and see our gift house.

The entire day, Victoria’s nipples were straining. Andrew’s wife kept stealing glances at me, her own nipples ragging hard. Meghan’s eyes lingered as well. Andrew, and Victoria’s other brothers were distracted by my hulking, handsome form. I was the attraction. Vicky was clearly frustrated. We couldn’t steal away, and when we tried, they all converged, and followed us to the house we were given. To reveal the ‘mystery’ of the Zalinski castle.

What they got, was a smelly, stale, gross, cum riddled home, that appeared ready for the wrecking ball. Both Victoria and I watched for our mothers’ reactions. Did they know this smell? Recognize it from long ago? This unusual stench, permeated the entire place. At this point, neither Victoria, nor myself knew that her mother made a visit here, and partook of Jimmy’s mammoth horse cock, then stayed to watch Taylor be dismembered by him.

We were supposed to, and expected, to spend much of Black Friday shopping with our families. All we did was fuck. We retreated to Jimmy’s home, started a fire, then fucked until she could no longer stand. It was the most drawn out, disgusting, completely over the top sexual moments of our collective lives. It topped Wednesday’s first encounter with ease.

She lay covered near me on the floor, my breath visible since the fireplace couldn’t keep the room warm enough. We kept the heat going just by fucking. She lay face down, head turned away, exhausted, beaten down my massive cock. We, or I should say I, just finished a marathon fuckfest that lasted almost five hours. The only problems I had, was her spent body, and the completely hard, throbbing 15 plus inches of abused dick that pointed at my chin as I lay back on the couch. It left a trail of precum that continued to leak, and lead to a messy, and ever colder trail off my chest to the blankets underneath me. My left hand lingered atop Victoria’s ass cheek, patting her tight little bottom. Our sex is unearthly, surreal, the depths of pleasure she is enjoying are unknown to me. I can only vaguely imagine.

I could keep going. I was fine. I wasn’t tired, I was more than ready to pound the life out of her. Both my hands held aloft, what had once been the largest erections of my life. A few strokes induced it to grow, and that should be impossible. Vicky’s phone was ringing, she didn’t hear it, and I didn’t want to know, nor be bothered.

It went to voicemail, just as all the others from this morning into afternoon. Both my hands prodded my gargantuan tool towards another orgasm. I was empowered beyond belief. Eventually, it shot at least four to five feet from the huge head, as I aimed it to fall away from us. Vicky, still sleeping, never knew what I was doing. I lustfully gazed at a cock that soared past 16 inches. I had never seen it like this before, the abuse, and overuse tortured it towards a size I once was dreamed I could be, but as I laid it up my chest, mere inches from my chin. A chilling realization struck me, that I had gone too far.

Victoria already loved me, and now, after what we had just done. I realized I was pushing her too far, and that she, could not stop me, no more than stop herself. I closed my eyes, ‘willing’ my huge hammer to retreat. After roughly five minutes, I opened my eyes, and it still passed a foot, my looking at merely inspired me to grow, and it quickly did, filling out towards my chin, with chilling ease, with a mind of its own.

I stood, and while I didn’t want to, I couldn’t help but admire the sheer size and heft. I had never been this big, and I knew, that once I reached a new ‘level’, that I could reach that level with ease going forward. I walked my naked form to the kitchen, bare feet cold upon the floor, my massive semi slapping from thigh to thigh, and placed my gargantuan hammer upon the nearly frozen cold counter top. It slowly retreated, as I closed my eyes, and eventually began to shiver from the cold.

What happened with Victoria meant something. I love her, and she me. I began to think I had cursed us both. Our natural attraction was already there, and now, with my vastly larger penis, and sick muscled body. Maybe, I’ve overdone it, pushed too far.

As I stand over her, she looks so small, so vulnerable. I began to dress, looking at her in the firelight, as my phone rang. It was Victoria’s mother. This time, I should pick up …

“Hi” I replied. Looking down towards Victoria’s barely coconscious, recovering body.

“Matt? Is Victoria with you?” Asked Megan, Vicky’s mother.

“Yeah, she here, she’s fine, she’s … she’s taking a little nap. We’ve been … enjoying each other’s company, and just hanging out all day.” I replied, as Vicky lay covered at the base of the fireplace dead to the world. She didn’t even pick up on her name being called out. That’s how far, how deeply she was out of it.

“Oh … Thank God. It’s not like her to not get back to me, or her brothers within an hour or so. We thought something might have happened.” She replied.

“Oh no. She’s fine, just turned off her phone. We just wanted some ‘alone’ time.” I replied.

“Oh I get it. No worries. I’ll let everyone know. By the way, we’d like you guys to come to dinner tonight. Around 6 if that works for you. No pressure. No leftovers either. We’re ordering out. You don’t have to; just thought I should ask.” Said Megan, as I let out a sigh of relief.

“Yeah, I’ll pass it on to her when she wakes up. I would expect us at 6. If we change our minds, we’ll place a call. Okay?” I replied.

“Works for me. Love you guys. Bye.” Said Megan.

“Yep. Love you to.” I replied, hanging up, and looking at the mess my massive cock left behind. I did just as Jimmy had done, but I went further, and she pushed me to. Vicky, couldn’t help herself, she kept asking, pleading with me to keep going, long after I should stop. I shuddered thinking about how far, and how horribly past reason we both reacted. She could be bleeding internally right now. Dying in front of me. I had goose bumps, brought on by fear. I had to wake her up.

“Baby, you okay? Come on, wake up. Wake up!” I implored, turning her over and cradling her head in my lap as I sat next to her.

“Yeah. I’m just … beat up. So tired, so completely exhausted. I need water, food … I’m not right.” She replied, barely able to open her eyes. She was weak. I was scared.

She was more akin to a limp ragdoll. I had to dress her, with little assistance from her. She acted as if drunk, or stoned. I guess that’s what happens after nearly five hours of exhausting, gut wrenching, soul devouring love making. I helped her dress, which was made difficult by her constant need to kiss, and fondle me. She couldn’t keep her hands off me, and she wanted more, though she couldn’t begin to stand. Something is ‘wrong’ with her.

We made it to the car, barely, she slumped into the passenger seat. I attached the seatbelt, and walked through the snow wondering what I had done. I felt awful. I hurt her; I was sure of it. Not purposely, but you know when it’s wrong. This is the very person I love and adore above all others. I can never harm her, nor live with myself for doing it.

As I entered the car from to the driver’s side, she sleepily gazed my way, head hanging.

“IHOP, take us to IHOP … I want a breakfast, a huge, super charged, calorie induced mega breakfast.”

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sure looked awkward to the patron’s and servers at IHOP, as I helped guide her into a booth. She looked like an addict, or seriously drugged or drunk. She ordered coffee, and the Pancake Combo, loaded up with two eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, toast, pork sausage links. Incredibly, she shoved it all in, nothing but crumbs remained. All this, into a trim, five foot six, 115-pound frame.

I never saw her consume so much, not even a third as much. We talked about other things, not about what happened, but I could see her wheels spinning. She was working it all out in the back of her mind. She’s the smart one, and she was coming to terms, and understanding of what just occurred.

Finally, I had enough of the waiting, we were avoiding the obvious to the point of distraction.

“Out with it. What are you really thinking?” I asked, as Victoria, her mind clear and functioning again, laid out what she read of this day, and what must be done going forward.

She didn’t respond right away, she looked around us, to see if anyone was within ear shot. I was wondering how she could eat anything else today after what I just witnessed. She already calculated, and surmised what was actually happening to us, and what we must do, to fix this. Remember, she’s the smart one. I’m just along for the ride.

“Thankfully, no one can hear us. First, have you told anyone, and I mean anyone about the formula?” She asked, with a seriousness, tone, and depth that I understood immediately.

“No, outside of my mom, only you and Jimmy know.” I replied.

“Good. Keep it that way. No one can know. I don’t think you understand, nor fully comprehend the full enormity of what’s going on here. Even I was blinded by it, and I should’ve known better. Damn it. I should’ve known better.” She replied, looking around, ensuring we were still very much alone.

“What is it? What am I missing?” I replied reaching out for her hand.

“Look at me.” She replied, opening her coat. ‘Jesus’ I thought. Her nipples were straining, her entire being was in the red, she still wanted me, wanted it. If I asked, I doubt she would’ve hesitated to have me take her on the table right now, in front of all these strangers.

“This is what you’ve been doing to me since our arrival at Jimmy’s when you showed me you massive cock. I’ve been in need of you every fucking minute. I sleep since I’m sexually exhausted. It’s the only time I’ve slept since that moment. Don’t you get it? I already loved you. Throw in whatever this formula did to you, and I’m a fucking sex crazed whore, who can’t get enough of you. There’s much more going on here than just your size, your body has gone through tremendous changes.” She replied, closing her coat. I could see the sexual rage within her eyes. It was scary. As she continued.

“I broke free of Jimmy’s hold on me at school. It took over three weeks. I’m sure you remember the night I called you at one in the morning, crying, and caring on, telling you how much I loved, and missed you. That was the day, it took 25 days to break his ‘spell’ over me, but it wasn’t a ‘spell’. It was the formula. It’s not just the ‘size’, it’s much more sinister, and more deeply involved than that. It’s the pull, the draw, of what Jimmy carried within him and exuded when aroused. The very same thing that infects you. This ‘formula’ mutates, changes your body, to release pheromones so strong, that they conquer all who enter its web. Sure, some people won’t be affected. That’s true of any disease or infection. But a vast majority, will fall victim to it, and it’s just that … their ‘will’ to resist, to demure, to remain under self-control is simply obliterated.” She paused there, pushing back from the table. Looking for her next fix.

“I’m soaking wet. I want you. But … I shouldn’t. I’m in physical pain, deep within my body, not even Jimmy could do this to me, hurt me so much, you’re thicker than him, I know it, feel it, yet I want to have you over and over again. I want you bruising, splitting, spreading, and crushing me. Deep and deeper, again and again. I’ve never been this afraid before, nor wanted anything so badly in my life. Matt … you’ve got to fuck me right now … in the parking lot.” Said Victoria, love of my life, her hands are shaking, jittery. I realize she is the addict, and I inadvertently did this to her. Before I could reply …

“No … no … no. I’m sorry. It’s you, something about you that is driving me crazy. I’ve got to get a grip.” Said Victoria, convincing no one. She would rape me if capable. She had lost it. Both of us were frightened.

It took willpower, mostly mine, but as the windows to the car fogged, she raped me. I’m far to strong to allow it, but I can’t help myself. She told me I was thicker, she told me I filled her to the breaking point, people slowed as our car rocked to the mighty pounding I gave her.

I’m so fucking huge, our coupling is awkward, but none the less, I shred her, and she … will not stop, until she falls limp. Her nipples lashed to a hardness I scarcely believe, her orgasms are wet, gushing, and I am a stallion. I drill her into submission, her admission, that I felt bigger than Jimmy, spurs me on, I must stop, but she is addicted, as am I.

I was releasing something into the very air, and whatever it was, combined with her already being in love with me. Made for the most dangerous aphrodisiac ever invented. She kept pawing at me in the car, wanting to start up again. It didn’t matter to her that she was in pain. I was ripping her nearly in half, multiple times a day, with a full foot of fat cock. She should require time off, she knows she should stop, take a time out, but she keeps pushing me, pleading. She needs help.

If only I could stop, as I line up my swollen hammer, what I once wondered, I now know as fact, I am thicker than Jimmy, and place in more meat per inch, and while I should cringe in fear, that I will become too big for Victoria, I drive home my hammer into my barely conscious lover. I should stop, she should stop, we should stop.

I ream, deep, with great stretch, my abs flex, I am ripped, solid, and hung. Whatever worms through me to affect her, infects me as well. I am her biggest. I am her best. The car is heaving about as my gargantuan tool roughly sends her over the edge again and again …

WE … are not the same.

WE … need help.

WE … cannot stop …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sunday

These days, self-control is a rare commodity. As Sunday came into view, a very sore Victoria awakened in my bed alone. I had been up for some time. What we had done on Saturday, into the early morning hours of Sunday, was the sickest, most perverted sexual display of our lives. The covers stuck to parts of her body, as she struggled to rise upon her elbow, she could barely sit up, I was thankful my mother wasn’t back from the hospital, as I walked in my robe, my cock, so swollen and abused, hung ten to eleven inches between my muscled thighs.

I didn’t have a dent in the fender. I came at least seven times yesterday into today, and upon seeing Victoria, my massive prick instantly sprang into action. She could see it bulging inside my robe, the huge head peeking out underneath, hanging at my knee caps. The house reeked of my sweet loads, as I opened my robe, her mouth fell open, her nipples rose up, and we both knew, we simply had to stop.

The problem was … we couldn’t.

I’d like to say we had self-control, I’d like to say we both did the right, and honorable thing. She didn’t need any prep work, no matter how filthy, nor sick it became, she gave herself to me, and I took her. I should stop, but I can’t. She should say no, tap out, but she doesn’t have the will.

My first load was filthy huge. I left all I could, buried inside her. My mother opened the door from the garage to Victoria’s screams, as she retreated, wondering where she should go. So, she walked across the street as I murdered Victoria for another hour, serving her breakfast, as she slobbered, and took in my second load, tasty, hot, slurping and gathering all my cream. Breakfast in bed, served up from the end of a sixteen-inch, hyper inflated sausage, that belched a load so huge, it leaked from the corners of her mouth.

She would gather it all up, all she could find, finger licking good, as I twisted her body to and fro, continuing our insatiable insanity. I found what little self-control remained within me, to not enter her body again, no matter how she pleaded, nor screamed for me to … I laid her to waste, simply by rubbing, slapping, and prodding my swollen slab over her body until I came a third and fourth time. She came so often, so hard, so thoroughly, that she could barely move by the end of our sick obsession.

I, on the other hand, stood bedside, raging hard, my huge pole leaking at my feet, never bigger, never better. I approached the bathroom, and looked at the Adonis staring back at me. I picked up my huge hammer and dropped it upon the vanity. An apt name, vanity, as I was insanely vain, I crunched my abs, while bringing my entire cut body into a chiseled, completely muscled mass. I am vain, I am right to be so, I realize how sick I have become. How ‘weak’ Victoria is … she can’t cope with me … I’m out of her league, I’m too dope, too fucking strong, too hung for one woman. I tighten my body towards a solidness, I can scarcely believe. My biceps are flexing larger, my thighs expanding? Is this a dream?

I relax and shake it out. My huge dick is slapping against my thighs, as I wonder … did that just happen? I do it again. I am finding a new ‘level’ … I am so excited; I grab one of my old shirts from the closet. It barely fits.

I stand in front of the mirror, and flex my upper body, the fucking buttons fly off, the fabric shreds, as I hear a faint voice from the bed … “God damn!” My chest is heaving, the shirt is shredded, as a bleary-eyed Victoria witnesses a ‘larger’ more defined, and inflated Matt appear beside. She is wasted, unable to comprehend what is happening to me, and I too, can’t believe what I’m seeing, my arms are swelled, my entire body is tingling. My heart is steady, and strong.

I retreat to the basement, and look at my workout bench. Every weight I have is on this single bar, all two hundred and fifty pounds, as I curl this weight, with barely any effort, my huge dick is bouncing underneath me, as I count off the many reps. I stop, since I am completely amazed. I am barely breathing hard. I slowly lower the weights, slower and slower still, my arms do not waver, nor shake. I could keep going. I stand in awe of myself, this weight is no challenge. I want to go to a public gym and show off. I walk upstairs, neither tired, nor tested. I walk into the bedroom as Victoria lay asleep. The cum covered, love of my life, this insanely hot woman, has no idea what is happening to me, even I don’t understand all of this.

I shower, my hands drifting over my muscled body, my huge cock is crying out for relief. So, I jerk it off to my reflection. The veins bulge in my arms, chest and body, and along my solid prick, as I jet an incredibly mouthwatering load onto the mirror. It falls, distorting my image. I can scarcely believe what I’m becoming. I want to stop. I can’t. I want to fuck. I can … my hand hovers over the phone, I want the ‘J team’ to service me. Jessie and Jeanie. It’s all right there for the taking. They are infected, they have texted me multiple times since our time together, and I do not reply. They want me, both at the same time … it’s all too easy.

Like a little kitten, meowing, and purring, Victoria calls out to me, as I lay down my phone. How could I? How could I possibly want to leave her here, and go off and fuck the shit out of two other women? How could I do this? Where is my conscience?

It no longer exists, as I comfort Victoria, and begin the arduous journey to my bathroom, my gargantuan cannon is flexing within my pants. I imagine Jessie and Jeanie in a double team, servicing me, as I show them how cut and huge, I can become when I bring my muscled body to its peak of perfection.

I am full of it. I ooze a swagger, so complete, and overwhelming, that I could just leave Victoria at this moment, her most vulnerable, tender moment of need, and become the god I know I am. This is how far I have fallen. I bathe her since she is exhausted, I must remove my clothing, as she paws at me, for I have no will of my own. My mammoth prick is completely hard, begging for relief. I have been off the sauce for 14 days, and I want more, must have more …

I look down upon Victoria’s sleeping form, defeated, slain, laid waste by my vastly superior body and gargantuan cock. I smirk, knowing she is barely worthy of me as I am now. How will she keep up? She’s smart enough to know I’ve outgrown her. My love for her is being tested, and is being run over. No single woman can contain me. I deserve a harem. To be adored and cherished, worshipped.

I am driven. I am dangerous to myself and to others. I am no longer Matt. I am something else, and I am not afraid … I am empowered beyond mortal comprehension. I have no equal.

Fear me.

Di76

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
У этого писателя эротики у самого самый толстый член в мире. 8.5 дюмов. Так что он пишет почти про себя.

D

deleted490601

У этого писателя эротики у самого самый толстый член в мире. 8.5 дюмов. Так что он пишет почти про себя

Made me laugh. Thanks
For those who are too lazy to use Google Translate, the OP said that Checkin's cock is so thick, he seems to be writing this story about himself. haha.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use to hate to have to follow my friend I'll call big d. A few years ahead of me but once out of HS we ran around a lot. I had been seeing his dick since I was young. Nine inches and real thick.
I met lots of girls though him and I was so anxious about sleeping with the ones he had. Lots were strippers and late night club ladies.
Once I settled down and became more serious about a meeting ladies that were possible mates I could not stop worrying about their last lover and was he bigger. I was average size but just could not get past the thinking they were somehow disappointed that I wasn’t more true to scale.

Reactions: Summer of 1973