smallest penis??

KevinOso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I’m hard I get up to 6in and I’m very thick. But when I’m soft I’m probable about 1/2 to 2 inches. Im very self conscious about it. It’s tough to be naked around other men. I did notice that when I started taking antidepressants a year ago the shrinkage has lessened. I also feel thicker and heavier.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I’m hard I get up to 6in and I’m very thick. But when I’m soft I’m probable about 1/2 to 2 inches. Im very self conscious about it. It’s tough to be naked around other men. I did notice that when I started taking antidepressants a year ago the shrinkage has lessened. I also feel thicker and heavier.
I stopped worrying about what other men think a long time ago. I now display my soft cock proudly hoping to help those guys just as small feel better about their size

KevinOso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped worrying about what other men think a long time ago. I now display my soft cock proudly hoping to help those guys just as small feel better about their size
Hearing this does help, thanks man!

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

6 inches and very thick.....sounds great. Should be proud of it

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m very prone to shrinkage and am often the smallest in the group at 2 inches or less with an incredibly tight sac (I’m a keen naturist) but not only am I comfortable with the situation I must admit to enjoying some of the attention it sometimes attracts.

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ll take up the challenge. At maximum shrinkage I can get down to almost 0.5 inches. If anyone can beat this (with measured photographic proof!) then bring it ;)

View media item 7515421
Looks pretty good sized to me in the rest of your pictures!

Brett222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay