Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've just started seeing a lot more guys local to me showing up on it. Compared to just a year ago it's much busier. I asked in the Ask A Bi section but figured the "more adventurous here" could chime in. I should add that so far... no one can ever seem to host...

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've experienced the same thing kinda over the last couple of years since I've been using Sniffies, which has been a lot more than Grindr and other apps / sites over the last several years. I live in an apartment complex and am seeing several guys just in my complex alone pop up - from none at all to maybe 5 or 6 guys, not to mention the increases from all the other complexes and residences in my local area. I kinda wonder if the app itself is becoming more popular or if more guys are getting comfortable venturing out for man-on-man sex. I do seem to encounter more "straight" labeled guys looking for just head or telling me they want a cum-and-go fuck scenario.

I have to say across most of the apps I encounter guys who prefer to travel though... I'm almost always hosting or proposing car or motel alternatives.

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've experienced the same thing kinda over the last couple of years since I've been using Sniffies, which has been a lot more than Grindr and other apps / sites over the last several years. I live in an apartment complex and am seeing several guys just in my complex alone pop up - from none at all to maybe 5 or 6 guys, not to mention the increases from all the other complexes and residences in my local area. I kinda wonder if the app itself is becoming more popular or if more guys are getting comfortable venturing out for man-on-man sex. I do seem to encounter more "straight" labeled guys looking for just head or telling me they want a cum-and-go fuck scenario.

I have to say across most of the apps I encounter guys who prefer to travel though... I'm almost always hosting or proposing car or motel alternatives.
That's what I'm seeing. And to the point I have the opportunity to cross paths with others just at my gym. I've been the only one posting there for like a year... Now there's about 4 others a week. The places that have really taken off are the local "park and ride" a couple miles away. 23 guys there a day! I've not attempted to check it out yet. So few post a pic of themselves. But I should drive thru and see...

Reactions: sdcbttmchub

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's what I'm seeing. And to the point I have the opportunity to cross paths with others just at my gym. I've been the only one posting there for like a year... Now there's about 4 others a week. The places that have really taken off are the local "park and ride" a couple miles away. 23 guys there a day! I've not attempted to check it out yet. So few post a pic of themselves. But I should drive thru and see...
Wow! That sounds pretty amazing man, you should check it out!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do seem to encounter more "straight" labeled guys looking for just head or telling me they want a cum-and-go fuck scenario.

Lkewise, its the so-called straight guys who just want no string sex. Frankly I'm happy with knowing that before we hook up then we can just get on with the naked sex scenario - even those who claim they only want head in the end want more. Its funny but I do wonder why I'm mostly the one to have to change the sheets.

• Love

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lkewise, its the so-called straight guys who just want no string sex. Frankly I'm happy with knowing that before we hook up then we can just get on with the naked sex scenario - even those who claim they only want head in the end want more. Its funny but I do wonder why I'm mostly the one to have to change the sheets.
Because you are the Sniffies Unicorn: You can host!

My issue is with all the "straight" guys on it... Most want to suck rather than be sucked (at least in my area). I'm always hoping to find those "married straight guys" that want to fuck me because they are in a sexless marriage. Yet... So many bottoms... So few tops.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a lot of success with Sniffies, especially for living in a rural area. But since I installed a VPN through McAfee, Sniffies is constantly switching my location to basically all over the United States and it's so aggravating. I finally learned to just turn of the VPN when on the site.

Reactions: Fun4All