Sniffing father in law

Coreymayhew

Sexy Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Has anyone else sniffed their FIL’s used briefs? I was in town visiting with my partner and decided to swipe a pair of my FIL’s briefs late one night. He has just played tennis for a couple of hours prior and they were soaked with ball and ass sweat. Found a couple of pubes too. I kept them for a while until all that was left was the smell of his piss. Kind of found it hot that nobody else has probably ever smelled him like that. Now every time I talk to him I just think about how his ass smells.

Has anyone else sniffed their FIL’s used briefs? I was in town visiting with my partner and decided to swipe a pair of my FIL’s briefs late one night. He has just played tennis for a couple of hours prior and they were soaked with ball and ass sweat. Found a couple of pubes too. I kept them for a while until all that was left was the smell of his piss. Kind of found it hot that nobody else has probably ever smelled him like that. Now every time I talk to him I just think about how his ass smells.
I once found cum in my step fathers black ck boxers. I sniffed them and licked thr pouch