So how big would you like it to be?

How long would you like your penis to be?

• More than 12"

Votes: 85 8.4%
  • 11-12"

Votes: 37 3.7%
  • 10-11"

Votes: 82 8.1%
  • 9-10"

Votes: 214 21.2%
  • 8-9"

Votes: 360 35.7%
  • 7-8"

Votes: 196 19.4%
  • 6-7"

Votes: 21 2.1%
  • 5-6"

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Less than 5"

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • I don't have a penis.

Votes: 6 0.6%

• Total voters

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't believe 5 guys so far have picked over 12"! What on earth do you think you could do with something that big????

Yeah. It's pretty much just to show off at that point. 12" isn't gonna go too far inside (if not all) women so...

But I'm betting it sure be nice to pull down your pants and have all that meat swinging. Sure to make some mouths drop open :eek:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I know girth is more important, I chose 10-11. I may not be able to bury it all inside her, but it sure would be impressive to show off.

And I want it to hang about 7" at least - at all times. Even if getting out of a cold pool in the winter. I want it to hang 7" soft.

Simba

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
12" would be a nice museum piece. Probably those who selected t don't intend to have sex.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if you don't use it for sex, a big cock still makes you superior and gives you heightened social status.
Actually I have a low opinion of anyone who thinks he is "superior" or has "heightened social status" just because of what his genes blessed him with.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
My own cock is 5.75 inches long. I have never measured my girth, having gotten really bummed out to learn that my length falls short of 6 inches. Despite my unhappiness with my size, I do rather like the shape and contours of my cock -- I think that it is aesthetically pleasing. It is what might be called a model cock, a.k.a. a small representation of the real thing.

On second thought, to be the perfect model cock, it ought to be a bit thicker. So, the same basic shape but with, let's say, an additional 20% in girth. That new version would then be my revised model cock. To scale it up to the real thing, I would opt for enlarging this revised model in all dimensions until it was 9.25 inches in length. Nine inches would really be just fine with me, but I would not want there to be any room for quibbling about whether I might be a hair shy of 9 inches. So 9.25 would provide a margin of safety -- clearly over 9 inches.

With the increase of 20% in girth and then scaling everything up so that the new length would be 9.25 inches, that means I would be packing just about 6 times as much meat as I am packing now!

Anything longer than 9.25 would be unwielding I think, and I would not want to be so big as to be regarded as a freak. I just think that it would be great to be a guy with really big cock.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the numbers continue to mount up, it becomes clear that significantly more men want more than 12" than want 11-12" or anything less than 7". If (and it's a big if) this is also true in the wider community, that's an extraordinary finding. It reminds me of the finding (by Lorenz? Or Tinbergen?) that some birds will chose to sit on the bigger of two eggs, no matter how big - so a bird the size of a sparrow will choose an egg the size of a football, that she couldn't possibly hope to keep warm. (Or of course the fact that some strait men will prefer women with ridiculously large breasts.)

Last edited:

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 8", and let me tell you, it can be too big. Not for every girl, mind you, but once in my experience this has happened.

And agreed on the double digits thing. It's a whole new power level. It's like going super-saiyan. :angryfire:

lol. i guess 8 could be at times, even 7 could be if i meet the right woman, but I just feel like 8 would do the trick. maybe i'll learn to love my size once i start having sex lol

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then you have a very ow opinion of the vast majority of the human race.
You've asked them all?

I was of course specificially thinking of penis size, but yes, we may envy people with particular natural blessings (eg big penis, good figure, regular features, good complexion, beautfiul singing or speaking voice), even admire them. But to regard them as "superior" or having "higher social status" than people with more substantial or self-attained virtues (overcoming handicap, skill at sport or performance, altruistic behaviour, bravery, exceptional tact or diplomacy) seems very shallow to me - and I won't speak for "the vast majority of the human race" but, I think, plenty of other people as well.