so, i think i'm an exhibitionist

emotwunk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i work out 4 times a week at a local gym. nothing fancy. sometimes when working out i get horny, especially if my gf and i haven't done anything sexual for several days (we don't live together).

so this happened - i was working out one morning before class and wouldn't have time to run home to shower and change afterwards. i decided to shower at the gym (which i rarely do). while working out i got horny and needed a quick jerk off, which i figured i could do in the shower, kill two birds with one stone since the gym wasn't all that busy that early in the morning. so, i finished working out headed to the showers to jerk and rinse off. while in the midst of jerking, i heard two other members come in (regulars i knew by the sound of their voices). the shower has a curtain and across from the shower is a changing area where one of the regulars sat down to change. this regular has watched me work out before, and often would sneak peaks, which i don't mind. i kinda thought he knew it was me in the shower based on my distinctive gym bag sitting in the changing area. i could partially see him (not his face) because the shower curtain doesn't cover the entire opening, and i assumed he could see me. it kinda gave me a thrill to know he was watching. i could've stopped, but instead it made my heart race knowing that someone else was watching. at first he couldn't see me jerking, but i made a point to turn so that my cock and front were facing the slight opening, acting like i was oblivious to his presence. i came hard, knowing i was putting on a show for him. afterwards, i turned back to face the shower and soap up. when i pulled the curtain back and stepped out with a towel around my waist he was gone. i changed into my clothes and walked through the gym, he was watching me the whole time. not a word was spoken between us.

my gf and i often joke about setting up an OF, but for her i think it really is just a joke. but for me, it would be a huge turn on. the gym episode proved that. has this happened to anyone else?

btw, i'm not worried if the guy would turn me in to the gym mgt. i used to work there and i could easily smooth it over. plus, he didn't seemed too pressed about it at the time! lol

Reactions: coffinhack