Soft Bottom.

Dowmass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would you top a bottom that has a semi hard or soft dick, thay he considers more of a “clit”?
Someone that has a tight ass to die for?

Also this bottom is a real nice pleaser, has a high sex drive, and can go for a couple of hours.

All you need is to have is staying power...,would you be be game?

Reactions: Derringer
Would you top a bottom that has a semi hard or soft dick, thay he considers more of a “clit”?
Someone that has a tight ass to die for?

Also this bottom is a real nice pleaser, has a high sex drive, and can go for a couple of hours.

All you need is to have is staying power...,would you be be game?
I am not who you are looking for but I totally know the attraction to this scenario. I have a tinynpenis, a high sex drive and a rampant SPH fetish. I think of my flaccid penis as more of a clit especially while I am being fucked by a guy with a much bigger cock in front of a woman. I have been the bottom in this a half dozen times with 2 former girlfriends and other guys gfs as witnesses ( not all at the same time but spread over a decade in a few different relationships.
I like to be on my back so I can see his big dick while my little clit jiggles about and so can the woman or women present.

What you wrote made me horny! I haven’t been in a threesome, and my fantasy would one of these situations:

A) A MMM scenario where I have a dick in my man-pussy and one in my mouth.

B). A MFM scenario where i am eating pussy while my top is fucking me OR one where I am getting pegged while I am sucking a hard hung dick.

Fantasies so far.. may become a reality one day!!

What you wrote made me horny! I haven’t been in a threesome, and my fantasy would one of these situations:

A) A MMM scenario where I have a dick in my man-pussy and one in my mouth.

B). A MFM scenario where i am eating pussy while my top is fucking me OR one where I am getting pegged while I am sucking a hard hung dick.

Fantasies so far.. may become a reality one day!!
I had the tremendous fortune of having an adventurous and very highly sexed gf who was the catalyst and overall arranger of our expansive sex life.
It could have been a sudden end to our relationship after I found out she had cheated on me but we actually explored a broader sexual lifestyle instead. By this time I had developed an as yet unrealised SPH fetish which became very apparent when I was actually aroused by her dalliance. It was particularily obvious after she confessed her reason for seeking sexual satisfaction elsewhere was because my penis was too tiny for her needs.
We eventually split up for non sexual related reasons. It was a very amiable decoupling and we remain friends to this day. She also was instrumental in getting my current gf and me together.