Solo Joy 🍆💦

Cocky_Philosopher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a middle-aged man so I’ve had sex a fair number of times, but I’ve wanked off heaps more. ✊🍆 Could masturbation be important to philosophy? Of course! 🤓 Have a look at the work of late twentieth century philosopher, Gilles Deleuze. I’m not saying he was a complete tosser, but for Deleuze there was a clear answer to the question, to jerk or not to jerk? 🤔 😜

The act of creation Deleuze explained as reality blowing its load. 💦 Pure orgasm. 🥵 Straight away you’d think fucking is a cool way to describe it – two coming together to be one and all that shit.🫂 But there is too much going on, too much distraction in that definition. 👀 But when you’re all alone, you can lose yourself in the moment, close your eyes and just become a bunch of feelings building up to that moment of climax. Boom! 🎉 There goes the universe. 🤯

The importance of this becomes pretty clear when we realise we’re talking about joy. 🤩 Creating stuff creates joy. 💞 And you don’t need other people to feel it.😊 Deleuze wanted everyone to know they could be creative and experience joy themselves.🥳 How do you be creative? Deleuze says add a little chaos to things.💫 Not randomness, but unpredictable order.❄️ Don’t look for perfection; instead let in a little chance.🎲 Say yes when you’d normally say no and try new things. Don’t go fucking silly, of course, but get it right by pushing your boundaries a bit.😈 When something amazing is created as a result, you’ll share in the universe blowing its load!🪐💦

4569fzf4e0qc1.jpeg