sometimes sex is no laughing matter

emotwunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
sometimes when my gf and i are having sex she laughs in my face, thinking it's cute. tbh, sometimes it is and i cum while laughing with her. other times i just wanna fuck and she giggles while i'm pounding her and it breaks the mood. it's starting to happen more frequently and it's getting to the point where i just want her to blow me so her mouth is otherwise occupied, or we'll do it doggy so she can't see my face and i hers. bringing it up with her just creates tension because she feels i'm being too critical of her performance in bed.

i don't want sex to be awkward between us, but that is my fear if i keep bitching about the laughing. sex is a big part of any relationship i have with a partner, getting it right so we both enjoy it is important. any advice?

When having sex gf laughs sometimes. tbh sometimes i cum laughing with her. Other times her giggles break the mood. It's happened more frequently and I dislike it. I created tension by bitching about her laughing. I don't want sex to be awkward between us,any advice?
emotwunk, you're a person used to silence in the bedroom, thus unused to a gf making noise during sex - specifically laughs. Please view this aspect positively instead of as an annoyance. Laughing indicated enjoyment/ecstacy for her during sex. Stop being grouchy. Appreciate you are able to make her feel happy, plus match her mood by smiling and laughing too.

Reactions: LPSG Simon
emotwunk, you're a person used to silence in the bedroom, thus unused to a gf making noise during sex - specifically laughs. Please view this aspect positively instead of as an annoyance. Laughing indicated enjoyment/ecstacy for her during sex. Stop being grouchy. Appreciate you are able to make her feel happy, plus match her mood by smiling and laughing too.
i love when she is vocal during sex, especially dirty talk or moaning. the laughing is the annoyance.

i love when she is vocal during sex, especially dirty talk or moaning. the laughing is the annoyance.
So this laughing this is a new behavior? Does she do it every time? Have you asked her why she laughs during sex if this is something new?

sometimes when my gf and i are having sex she laughs in my face, thinking it's cute. tbh, sometimes it is and i cum while laughing with her. other times i just wanna fuck and she giggles while i'm pounding her and it breaks the mood. it's starting to happen more frequently and it's getting to the point where i just want her to blow me so her mouth is otherwise occupied, or we'll do it doggy so she can't see my face and i hers. bringing it up with her just creates tension because she feels i'm being too critical of her performance in bed.

i don't want sex to be awkward between us, but that is my fear if i keep bitching about the laughing. sex is a big part of any relationship i have with a partner, getting it right so we both enjoy it is important. any advice?
Any advice? Yes. Break up with her and find another partner. If sex is "a big part of any relationship" for you, and if 'bringing it up with her just creates tension," and you are altering your performance to avoid that which will not change, then the only outrage here is your continued acquiescence to the behavior. The fault is yours, not hers, for not having what you want when good alternatives exist. Another man exists out there for her with whom she will not laugh during sex; likewise, another woman exists out there for you.

So this laughing this is a new behavior? Does she do it every time? Have you asked her why she laughs during sex if this is something new?
it's not new, but i thought with time it would subside or be something we could compromise on. it's turning out more difficult than anticipated. don't get me wrong, there are times when she's really into it and isn't laughing but moaning her head off, i just wish we had more of that.

Any advice? Yes. Break up with her and find another partner. If sex is "a big part of any relationship" for you, and if 'bringing it up with her just creates tension," and you are altering your performance to avoid that which will not change, then the only outrage here is your continued acquiescence to the behavior. The fault is yours, not hers, for not having what you want when good alternatives exist. Another man exists out there for her with whom she will not laugh during sex; likewise, another woman exists out there for you.
we've broken up before, not over sex, but for other reasons and have gotten back together. i really love her and wanna make this work for both of us.

we've broken up before, not over sex, but for other reasons and have gotten back together. i really love her and wanna make this work for both of us.
In that case, you're on your own and must face the consequences of that decision for better or worse. But hoping it will change is folly.

The best way to distract her from laughing is to make her cum so hard that she is panicking about losing her mind.

Reactions: emotwunk

I can understand laughing during an awkward moment. And that being said. So what would you deem as an acceptable vocalization from your partner during sexual activity?