18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fantasy

Matt and Steve have been friends for decades. They’re both now in college. Matt is going for law. Steve, his best friend is going to be a doctor. They’re both very smart. But Steve is a joker and a player. He’s been through a lot of women. He’s smart. Tall Handsome. And the rumors over overheard is he’s well hung. I overheard him having sex in our driveway a few times in the past. The ladies he chose were always quite loud.

I’m pushing 48y old now. I had Matt when I was 23. My husband and I barely talk now. I’m pretty sure he’s cheated on me. But I have no proof. We haven’t been sexually active for years. So I catch myself flirting with Matt’s friends a lot. But Steve a lot more since he’s always around. He flirts back just as much. It’s fun. But sometimes I wish I’d stop. I’ve gotten quite turned on when our flirting goes too far. I’ve had to resort to my dildo many times after he’s gone. Dreaming it’s his cock inside me.

A few times. He’s told me he likes em thick, pointing to my curves, And that I’m perfect. I just blush and bat my eyes and tell him he’s crazy. The entire time my pussy aches.

My husband clearly disagrees. He says that’s why he won’t touch me. I’ve let myself go.

Anyway,
Saturday night I was pretty drunk. I was alone. Not sure where my
Husband was. Probably out at the bar.

Well, I thought I was alone, so I only had on my robe from showering, But as I walked toward the kitchen to get another bottle of wine, i overheard Matt, Mike, and Steve talking. I stopped to eavesdrop.

“Mandi won’t stop talking about how big you are” Mike said. “She said she still hurts from it”

“She’s telling all of the girls in class” Matt said.

“Funny. She couldn’t even take all of it” Steve laughed.

“Boys!” I walked into the room

“Mrs Turner!” They yelled.

“Ma’am” Steve said staring at me.

“What are you boys gossiping about!?” I asked.

“About how Steve fucked a…” Mike began. Matt pushing him away

“Sorry” Mike said.

“What did Steve do?” I asked.

“He…. He…. Well” Mike said

“Apparently i had sex with a girl, Amanda, at school, it hurt her, and now she’s telling everyone” Steve said calmly.

“Steve!!!!” Matt slapped his chest. Steve just stared at me smiling

“Why did it hurt? Are you too rough?” I said. I moved to in front of Steve.

“No Mrs Turner” Mike said. “He’s too big… he’s like BIG!” He gestured 2’ space between his hands.

“Oooooh my…” i rubbed my hand on his chest.

“Mom. You’re drunk!” Matt said. Pulling me away.

“Maybe I am” I winked at Steve. He smiled

“Ma’am. Ignore Mike” he said. Still staring directly into my eyes.

“What? Ignore me? Dude you’re fucking huge. We all know it. All the girls know it. We hate you because of it!” Mike made the long gesture again.

Steve winked at me. Then he sat down.

I moved to his side.

“She couldn’t handle it huh?” said.

“Mom!!” Matt yelled.

“No she couldn’t She couldn’t even take it all” Steve grinned up at me “but in all fairness. I haven’t found a girl that could.

“Sounds like an amateur. You don’t need a girl. You need a woman” I said.

“Mom!!!” Matt said. “Come on guys. This is too much. She’s shitfaced”

Before Steve could stand. I pushed him into his chair and through my leg over his. Flashing my pussy and bush for a second. I began to straddle him. But he grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the table with ease. I gasped. Fuck he’s so hot.

“You’re drunk ma’am” he said. “Have a good night”

He moved closer. And whispered into my ear

“I want nothing more than to see your fat little pussy stretched around my thick cock” and then kissed me on the forehead. And walked out

“Dude. Matt’s mom was all over you” Mike said.

“She knows I like the thick ones like her” I heard Steve say.

“Guys!!! What the fuck” I heard Matt yell as the door shut and I heard their car leave.

A couple months went by. Nothing was ever said about that night. I did try to avoid Steve the first few days. I had gone too far and embarrassed myself.

I climbed out of the pool and lay out in a chair to tan and dry off. I was home alone. My husband was at work. Matt was at class. I undid my top and laid it on the table. My large breasts hung out sagging in the sun. I would never wear this bikini in public. No way i would ever want anyone seeing me in this small thing. But it gave me nice tans.

I laid out for around 45 min. I got up and headed inside. I doubt anyone could see me, so I carried the top.

I entered the kitchen and then smelled it. Coffee. I turned into the room and there sat Steve drinking a cup.

“Mrs Turner” he smiled.

“Steve!” I attempted to cover my large breasts with the bikini top, Then my stomach. But then decided to just cover my breasts.

“Sorry. I just got here and needed some coffee. It was a long night”

“Call me Stacy by the way” I said awkwardly. Followed by a long pause. “well.. let me go change” I said as I attempted to slip passed him. But he blocked me

“You don’t need to do that Mrs Turner” he smiled. That little bikini looks amazing on you “

“Stacy. Call me Stacy” I said looking up at him. I was still covering my breast. “Thank you hun, but I’m half naked.. let me go change”

“I think you should remain just like this” he said. He moved my hands from my breasts. Tossing the top across the room. I didn’t resist. “Mmmmm that’s right. Show my those big tits. Fuck!” He groaned.

“Steve. We shouldn’t be doing rhis” I said softly

“I just remember you seemed interested the last time I was here.” He said. His hands moved around my sides. Resting on my hips. His cinches under my little ties on the bottoms. He pulled me closer.

“Steve. I was a little drunk…” I said. Looking up at him. His hands moved over my ass. “I shouldn’t have let it get that far. That was my fault” I said

“Yeah. But you definitely seemed curious” he said.

“Well I mean. I guess I am… I was” I said. He gripped my ass. He leaned down

“You seemed more than curious. You seemed to imply you could take it all easily Mrs Turner” he whispered in my ear.

“Well. I was drunk. I mean. I’ve got some experience. But. I’ve never even seen you. But.. I was drinking.” I said “Please Steve. Call me Stacy. It’s weird calling me that in this situation” I sighed and tilted my head back as he kissed my neck

“You smell so nice Mrs Turner” he said as he kissed nibbled at my shoulder.

“Jesus Steve what are you doing?” I moaned as I put my hands on his stomach. His hands left my ass and gripped at my tits.

“Well… I’m about to find out” he moaned in my ear. Both hands molesting my breasts.

“Steve. No. We can’t do that” I said. He spun me around. Bending me over he pushed me down on the table. My big tits and stomach smashed againt the cold wood.

“Steve… we shouldn’t do this!!” I gasped.

“Mrs Turner. You said that girl, Mandy, was an amateur. I want to know what a real woman feels like” he said. “Fuck you have a big ass!” He groaned. His left hand gripped my hip tightly. His grip stung. But also felt good, I heard his pants hit the floor.

“Jesus Christ Steve!” I said loudly as I looked back at his long thick cock bouncing behind me. He was huge. 9 inches easily. I’d guess closer to 10 inches. The dildo used was only 8 inches. The biggest cock I’d ever gotten was my husband’s at about 7 . Steve’s shaft was thick and covered in throbbing veins, But the his throbbing mushroom head was even thicker.

I closed my eyes as his hands roamed over my ass and hips.. His touch felt so good. He spread my ass cheeks.

“Youre so fucking hot Mrs Turner” he groaned “that ass is unreal!” He slapped my ass

“Oh fuck” I gasped

He slapped his cock against my ass cheek, and I felt his cock slip under my bikini and slide up my ass crack. He slid it back and forth multiple times.

“Jesus” I moaned

“Oh fuck Mrs Turner, you’re so sexy” he moaned. He pulled back. “You make my cock throb!!”

I looked back at him, as he crouched slightly. His hands slid under my heavy hanging stomach. The fingers of his left hand gripped my belly as his right hand slipped between my legs.

“Steve. Please call me Stacy. Oh Jesus wait. Baby wait” I said realizing he was pulling my bottoms to the side as the material slipped between my right pussy lip and my thick thigh, and his thick head pushed against my lips. “Steve. We shouldn’t…. Aaaaaaaa” I felt my lips pushed apart and his thick head pushed against my tight neglected hole. I hadn’t felt a real, warm, dick in a long time.

“Oh fuck. Your pussy is so wet” he groaned. “It’s on fire” his hand returned to my stomach. Gripping into my chubbiness tightly with both hands, . He pulled me close hugging me from behind. I closed my eyes.

“I’m going to stretch your little pussy now, Stacy” he growled

My eyes flew open as he pushed

“Steven… wait…. AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA oh fuck. AAAAAAAAA” I yelled as my pussy stretched around the biggest cock I had ever felt.

“AAAAAAAAAA oh fuck Steven. Oh fuck. Aaaaaaaa Oh my fucking god Steven!!!” I screamed. He pushed deeper. It felt like he was forcing an apple into my pussy

“That’s it baby. You’re so fucking hot. Jesus. You’re so fucking tight Stacy!” Steve groaned.

“Jesus Steven. You’re stretching me so much….. aaaaaaa oh fuck. I’ve never had a cock this deep. Jesus baby. Aaaaaaaaa” I yelled.

“I’m not even in deep yet sweetie!” He laughed as He pulled out. Then pushed in harder.

“Uuhnnngggggggg” I grunted as I felt his head push deeper.

“Oh fuck you’re so fucking tight. You’re tighter than Mandy. Fuck you’re so much tighter. And she’s only 20.. your pussy feels so good, but I don’t think you’re going to be able to take it all… oh fuck!” He pulled out and pushed back in.

“Uuunnnnnnnnngggg aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Steven!!!!!” I grunted and yelled as he pushed deeper. It felt like I had a bat inside me. I felt him grip my Hips and pull out and then he began to hammer in and out of me.

“Aaaaaaa aaaaa. nnnng aaaaannng aaaaaa. Uunngng aaaaaaaaa” I yelled as he slammed in and out of me.

His hands gripped my hips as he fucked me harder and faster. Each thrust lifted my feet off the floor. He pulled me away from the table and held me tightly but continued to pound into me.

“Ooooow. Oowwww ooowww Steven. Fuck. It hurts. You’re too deep. Steven. You’re so deep. Owww owwww you’re too deep!!!” I yelled. His cock stretching me out. Being so much taller. His angle made my pussy hole stretch more each time he pulled out then slam it back into me. I threw my hands back. Pushing against his thighs as he thrust into me.

“Damn Stacy. That’s not all of it!” He groaned.

“What?” I gasped. “Oooowww owwwwww Steven owww owwww baby” I yelled as he pushed deeply into me, slowly and then stopping.

Part 2

“You know what… Let’s change positions so you can watch me ruin your little pussy!” He groaned. Slowly pulling out.

“Oh Jesus Steven” I groaned. It felt like my pussy was stuck to his thick manhood as he pulled out. His meat finally popped out, dropped heavily, and Bounced against my Thighs. I felt so empty. Fluids poured out of me. He backed up and I felt his tongue suddenly split my swollen pussy lips and begin licking my gaping hole. His hands holding my asscheeks burying his face in my pussy.

“Fuck you taste so good Stacy” he moaned between my legs

“Oh fuck Steve. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” I gasped and my body shook. “Oh god. Oh god. Steve. Oh god” I yelled as I climaxed. His tongue disappeared into my abused opening as he grunted and gasped over the table. He licked the walls of my tunnel as I came on his face. My big ass jiggled as my body convulsed

“That’s right baby!! Mmmmmm” he moaned as he stood. Pulling me back. He turned me and picked me up. Easily placing me on the table he just had me pinned against. His hands moved to my waist and slowly untied my bottoms. They fell loose onto the table, leaving My pussy fully exposed.

“Oh fuck. Your little pussy is thicker than I expected. Jesus your pussy is so sexy. I fucking love it. Such a fucking turn on. Uuugggg! “ he groaned as his fingers pulled my big lips apart. I’d never had anyone talk about my body like this.

I looked down, mouth open taking deep breathes, as he played with my pussy. I watched him spread my lips open and play with my clit.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck” I moaned and my body shook.

His lips found my nipple as he pushed my legs wide apart. . Spreading my pussy open. He stood tall and His right hand moved behind my head and pulled me close and looking down. My forehead against his chest.

“Watch my thick cock open your little pussy!” He growled as his left hand grabbed his long cock and I watched as his massive mushroom head pushed against my pouting lips. At First they just pushed inward. As if he was forcing my vulva into my body. But his precum and my sopping wetness caused his fat head to slip between them and his thick shaft, kept them wide apart. I always loved how my puffy lips looked around my toys, but this was something else. It was so fucking hot. I could see his purple head as it pushed against my bright red, raw hole.

“You ready to watch it baby?” He moaned in my ear as he began to push.

“Aaaaaaa aaaaaaa Jesus Christ!” I yelled. It felt like it did the first time he penetrated me. The apple was being forced into me again. “Aaaaaaaaa Steven aaaaaaaaa fuck fuck aaaaaaaaaa” I screamed. I watched his veiny shaft slowly disappear into me. He stopped and pulled out slowly. I could see the inside of my pussy holding onto his thick shaft as he pulled it out. I’d never seen anything like it before.

“Oh Jesus you’re tight” he groaned. He leaned back. “Fuck. Look a at your little pussy holding on to me for dear life!”

He grabbed my hips and pushed into me again.

“Nnnnnnggggggggg aaaaaaaaaaa” I yelled. “You’re killing me. You’re tearing me apart Steven!” I closed my eyes

“Oh fuck. You’re so tight. Your little pussy feels so good!” He groaned. Pulling back out. I threw my head back rolling my eyes back. It felt so good feeling his thickness pulling out. He pulled me closer. And then slammed into me again.

“Aaaaaaaaa fuck!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa” I screamed “you’re too deep!! Fuck!!”

“Baby… that’s still not all!” He said. “Look at it!” I opened my eyes and looked down

“Jesus Christ!” I groaned. At least 2 inches of his massive shaft still remained outside my abused pussy. He pulled out slowly. All of his cock was shiny, except the last couple inches which remained dry. Never being inside me yet.

“I really want to get all of it inside you Stacy!” He growled pushing me flat on my back as he gripped my hips and began to thrust in and out of me violently.

“Uuuughh. Aaaaaa a uuuughhh aaaaaa a fffuuuuucccccckkkkk Steve!!! Aaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaa uuuugggnn. Aaaaaaa Steven!!!! Oooowwww aaaaaaaa a owwwwwwwww. Aaaaaaaaaaa” I screamed as he thrust like a machine into me. My tits flopping around. My stomach bounced. My ass and stomach rippled like water each time he thrust into me.

“Oh fuck you’re so hot. Fuck you’re hot. Fuck you’re so sexy!!” He growled loudly as he fucked me

It felt like he was punching me in the stomach from inside my body. Each thrust I could feel his thick hard cock slamming into my gut

“Aaaa Steven owww Steven. Aaaaaa ooowwww Steven. You’re hitting bottom baby aaaaaa aaaaaa owwwww Steven!!” I screamed. “Please stop. Oh fuck. Stop!”

“Fuck!” He grunted and he slowed down. Gently long stroking in and out of me. He looked so frustrated

“I’m sorry baby. You’re just too big” I panted. My pussy ached from the beating he was giving it.

He leaned over me and kissed me. He slowly fucked me. Holding me tightly.

“It’s ok Stacy….” He said. Sitting up. He held my hips as he kept sliding it in and out. I watched as 2/3 of this cock fit into me and then he pulled out. It was intoxicating to watch. His cock was so fucking long, but it was also so damn thick.

“It’s not your fault.” He sighed. “You have an amazing body. He looked at me. “Your pussy feels so good”

I reached down wrapping my hand around the shaft that didn’t fit inside me. It was dry. I rubbed up and down on it as he slowly fucked me.

“I want this part of you in me too. I’m sorry Stevie” I whispered

His hand moved to my clit and his thumbed rubbed it.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” I moaned. Oh fuck Stevie off god stevie. I’m going to cum again baby. Oh fuck. Oh fuck”.

He rubbed my clit as he thrust harder.
“Aaaaaaaa” I screamed. “Owwww!”

He pulled out and He rubbed my clit. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I’m cumming!” My body shook hard and my legs went stiff as my pussy gripped around the head of his cock. He thrust into me again.

“Ooooooowwww STEVEN!” I screamed. My orgasm waivered

“I’m sorry.” He stopped.

I sat up. “I’m sorry. You’re so damn deep baby!” I touched his cheek. “I want all of you inside me, but I don’t think I can take any more ” I moaned, again . I rubbed his neglected shaft.

“Don’t worry. No one has been able too” he moaned. “Stacy. You have the tightest and best feeling pussy I’ve ever felt”. He groaned in my ear. It made my pussy clench around him.

“No one has ever been able to take all of you?” I asked as he slipped in and out of me slowly.

“No” he sighed

Part 3

I let go of his cock, and I wrapped my legs around him tightly.

“Oh baby… I want to give you that. I want to take all of you. I want you inside me…. ALL of you!” I kissed at his cheek and face rapidly. He was driving me insane wanting me so much

“Oh fuck Stacy” he groaned. He stood tall, Pulling me off the table. He carried me to the couch in the front room.

UUUGGHH!” I grunted as we collapsed on the couch, him on top of me. My ass fell onto one of the cushions. Angling my ass upward, Bending my legs downward toward my shoulders. My pussy wide open, He pushed deeply into me

“oh fuck oh fuck Steven oh fuck you feel so good!” I groaned under him

“You ok Stacy?” He looked into my eyes as he slowly pushed deeper into me. I felt my pussy spread wider and he began to push deeper than before.

“Oooh fuck. Nnnnngnggggg fuucccckk Steven” I moaned still staring back into his eyes “Yes steven. I’m…. Nnnnggggg I’m fine baby. Uuunnggg.” My eyes rolled back. My pussy clench as I felt the head of his cock in places I didn’t think possible. I’ve bounced on my buried dildo, and never felt this before.

“I’m cumming again!” I whispered into his ear and held him as my body shook and my pussy milked his thick cock.

“Oh Jesus… oh jesus. Stacy. Of my god. Fuck. Stacy” he grunted in my ear. Turning me on and urging me to take him all I needed it. I wanted it. My body relaxed after my orgasm subsided as he began to push harder and faster.

“Ooowwww oh baby oowwww oowwwww aaaaaaaa ooowwwww” I screamed. His cock continued deeper but he slowed as I yelled.

“Don’t stop. Oowwww don’t stop. Don’t stop!” I yelled “fuck me. Fuck me. Give it all to me. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me with your big cock baby!”

“Oh fuck Stacy. Fuck!” He growled and he lifted his hips. His cock pulling out fully. My lips touching together once again.

“I need you inside me Steven PLEASE!!!” I growled in his ear, tilting my head back and closed my eyes, I arched up against him..…. I felt his head push my lips open again he wrapped me up in his arms as he dropped all his weight onto me.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nnnnnnnnngggggf ffffuuuuuuuccccckkk Steve. Oooohh fffuuuckkk aaaaaaaaa CHRIST. AAAAAAAAAA” I screamed as his cock pushed fully into me.. the walls of my pussy were on fire. It felt like my entire pussy was tearing, but I felt his bush touch mine, the hair tangling together. I felt his balls pressed against my asscheeks.

“Jesus Christ Steven. You’re ripping me in half!!!!!!” I gasped. Then composed myself as I adjusted as much as I could.

“Fuck me PLEASE!!!!!!” I yelled pulling him onto me. I buried my face into his shoulder as he lifted his hips again, pulling out and then slamming deeply into me again.

“Nnnnnnnnnnngggg fuuuuckkkk uuuuuuuggg” I screamed into his shoulder.

“Oh fuck Stacy!!” He grunted as he began to truly fuck me. He jack hammered into me. The couch creaked. The floor creaked.

“That’s it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me fuck me with that big cock!” I screamed as loud as I could. Our bodies clapped together. He was breaking my back. The energy vibrated through my spine each time he slammed deeply into me.

“I’m going to cum Steven. Jesus Steven. I’m so full. My pussy is so full. You’re killing me baby. Oh fuck. I’m going to cum. Baby. I’m cumming on your big fucking cock!!”

“Crack!!” The couch broke and dropped to the floor as I came. I arched hard under him. I felt the thick base of his cock spread my pussy wide open as he grinded deeply into me.

“I’m cumming Stacy!” Steve grunted loudly as he pulled out and thrust deeply again.

“Cum in my pussy Steven. Cum inside me. Cum in my pussy!! “ I screamed. “Fill my pussy with your cum”

“Oh God Stacy. You feel so good. Oh God your little pussy feels so good!! I’m cumming . I’m cumming” he growled and thrust one last time. He pushed deeply and held it. I felt his balls against my ass twitch and Jerk and then felt hot cum flowing inside my body. I’d never felt heat like this and as deeply inside of me. It felt my my entire abdomen was ln fire as he filled me with his steaming hot cum. He pulled out and slowly pushed into me again.

He reached under my ass cheeks and pulled my body up as he slowly pushed in and out of me, making love to me

“I never want to stop fucking you” he moaned and kissed me, as he slowly fucked me as his cock began to go limp.

Finally he sat back on his haunches. His cock popped out and my cum and his poured out of my like a faucet and onto the couch. I lay there panting.

“Fuck you’re so damn sexy!” He moaned as he stared at me.

That really unimaginable steamy story caused me some elation. I'm still trying to catch my breath.
***inserts here a not-yet-existing jack-off and cumming emoji***
Curious: what name is Stacy and Steven planning on giving their new baby?

Part 3

I let go of his cock, and I wrapped my legs around him tightly.

“Oh baby… I want to give you that. I want to take all of you. I want you inside me…. ALL of you!” I kissed at his cheek and face rapidly. He was driving me insane wanting me so much

“Oh fuck Stacy” he groaned. He stood tall, Pulling me off the table. He carried me to the couch in the front room.

UUUGGHH!” I grunted as we collapsed on the couch, him on top of me. My ass fell onto one of the cushions. Angling my ass upward, Bending my legs downward toward my shoulders. My pussy wide open, He pushed deeply into me

“oh fuck oh fuck Steven oh fuck you feel so good!” I groaned under him

“You ok Stacy?” He looked into my eyes as he slowly pushed deeper into me. I felt my pussy spread wider and he began to push deeper than before.

“Oooh fuck. Nnnnngnggggg fuucccckk Steven” I moaned still staring back into his eyes “Yes steven. I’m…. Nnnnggggg I’m fine baby. Uuunnggg.” My eyes rolled back. My pussy clench as I felt the head of his cock in places I didn’t think possible. I’ve bounced on my buried dildo, and never felt this before.

“I’m cumming again!” I whispered into his ear and held him as my body shook and my pussy milked his thick cock.

“Oh Jesus… oh jesus. Stacy. Of my god. Fuck. Stacy” he grunted in my ear. Turning me on and urging me to take him all I needed it. I wanted it. My body relaxed after my orgasm subsided as he began to push harder and faster.

“Ooowwww oh baby oowwww oowwwww aaaaaaaa ooowwwww” I screamed. His cock continued deeper but he slowed as I yelled.

“Don’t stop. Oowwww don’t stop. Don’t stop!” I yelled “fuck me. Fuck me. Give it all to me. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me with your big cock baby!”

“Oh fuck Stacy. Fuck!” He growled and he lifted his hips. His cock pulling out fully. My lips touching together once again.

“I need you inside me Steven PLEASE!!!” I growled in his ear, tilting my head back and closed my eyes, I arched up against him..…. I felt his head push my lips open again he wrapped me up in his arms as he dropped all his weight onto me.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nnnnnnnnngggggf ffffuuuuuuuccccckkk Steve. Oooohh fffuuuckkk aaaaaaaaa CHRIST. AAAAAAAAAA” I screamed as his cock pushed fully into me.. the walls of my pussy were on fire. It felt like my entire pussy was tearing, but I felt his bush touch mine, the hair tangling together. I felt his balls pressed against my asscheeks.

“Jesus Christ Steven. You’re ripping me in half!!!!!!” I gasped. Then composed myself as I adjusted as much as I could.

“Fuck me PLEASE!!!!!!” I yelled pulling him onto me. I buried my face into his shoulder as he lifted his hips again, pulling out and then slamming deeply into me again.

“Nnnnnnnnnnngggg fuuuuckkkk uuuuuuuggg” I screamed into his shoulder.

“Oh fuck Stacy!!” He grunted as he began to truly fuck me. He jack hammered into me. The couch creaked. The floor creaked.

“That’s it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me Steven. Fuck me fuck me with that big cock!” I screamed as loud as I could. Our bodies clapped together. He was breaking my back. The energy vibrated through my spine each time he slammed deeply into me.

“I’m going to cum Steven. Jesus Steven. I’m so full. My pussy is so full. You’re killing me baby. Oh fuck. I’m going to cum. Baby. I’m cumming on your big fucking cock!!”

“Crack!!” The couch broke and dropped to the floor as I came. I arched hard under him. I felt the thick base of his cock spread my pussy wide open as he grinded deeply into me.

“I’m cumming Stacy!” Steve grunted loudly as he pulled out and thrust deeply again.

“Cum in my pussy Steven. Cum inside me. Cum in my pussy!! “ I screamed. “Fill my pussy with your cum”

“Oh God Stacy. You feel so good. Oh God your little pussy feels so good!! I’m cumming . I’m cumming” he growled and thrust one last time. He pushed deeply and held it. I felt his balls against my ass twitch and Jerk and then felt hot cum flowing inside my body. I’d never felt heat like this and as deeply inside of me. It felt my my entire abdomen was ln fire as he filled me with his steaming hot cum. He pulled out and slowly pushed into me again.

He reached under my ass cheeks and pulled my body up as he slowly pushed in and out of me, making love to me

“I never want to stop fucking you” he moaned and kissed me, as he slowly fucked me as his cock began to go limp.

Finally he sat back on his haunches. His cock popped out and my cum and his poured out of my like a faucet and onto the couch. I lay there panting.

“Fuck you’re so damn sexy!” He moaned as he stared at me.
Am a starfish

Reactions: MK9