Songs with human whistling as a musical instrument.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was before my time, but didn't the theme song to the "Andy Griffith Show" have whistling as the music?

"Wind Of Change" & "Don't Worry, Be Happy" were the first two to come to mind, but sound sleuths already mentioned them. My favorite whistle in a song is a cat-call whistle in "Naughty Naughty" by Danger Danger - not at all the musical cup of tea of the original poster!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was before my time, but didn't the theme song to the "Andy Griffith Show" have whistling as the music?

"Wind Of Change" & "Don't Worry, Be Happy" were the first two to come to mind, but sound sleuths already mentioned them. My favorite whistle in a song is a cat-call whistle in "Naughty Naughty" by Danger Danger - not at all the musical cup of tea of the original poster!

What?... The theme song to the "Andy Griffith Show" was indeed my third post in this thread. You should read threads from their very first post, dear.

As for whatever song is suggested, as the O.P. of this thread, I did not set any limit on the musical genres that might be posted. You, @GS_PL, presume too much!

As for the song, "Naughty, Naughty" by the generic 1980's Hetero big hair band, Danger Danger, I listened to it twice, just incase I fell asleep during the first listen. The only whistling in that song is one quick "Cat Call" whistle. That does not count as "Human Whistling As A Musical Instrument". Sorry.

A/B