Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there! 27 year-old Spanish guy here. Even though I’ve known of LPSG for quite a while now, only recently did I actually decide to get verified and really start exploring the forum. So far it’s been very interesting hehe

I’m also interested in making connections and chatting with people. Hairy guys and guys older than me are always a plus ☺️

I’ve attached a couple of pics but feel free to take a look at @murakamiluvvv on Twitter to see a bit more of you want 😉

See you around!! 🫡
Vídeo el 16-3-24 a las 23.08.mov

Attachments

Welcome back to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads

General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BigdongSE
Hey there! 27 year-old Spanish guy here. Even though I’ve known of LPSG for quite a while now, only recently did I actually decide to get verified and really start exploring the forum. So far it’s been very interesting hehe

I’m also interested in making connections and chatting with people. Hairy guys and guys older than me are always a plus ☺️

I’ve attached a couple of pics but feel free to take a look at @murakamiluvvv on Twitter to see a bit more of you want 😉

See you around!! 🫡
Welcome...enjoy yourself. Your photos are beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: murakamiluv

See you around!! 🫡
holy shittt you're a fucking hottie

• Love
Reactions: murakamiluv
I looked up your Twitter too, there’s some hot stuff on there! I hope you post more in the future!

I’d love to hear you moaning 😍
I’m glad you like what i’ve uploaded there so far 😌 ill try to upload sth with sound on, although you could always hear my moans via snapchat hehe

Reactions: RealityGinger