Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why am I supposedly dictating his choices?
I look at this as more of a "do you like your guy wearing one" vs making him wear one. Control is never ok less that's ya kink and everyone's consenting. :)

I don't dictate my guys choices on what he wears, just that he keeps his ass length hair in good condition cause man, that's a lot of fucking hair lol.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I look at this as more of a "do you like your guy wearing one" vs making him wear one. Control is never ok less that's ya kink and everyone's consenting. :)

I don't dictate my guys choices on what he wears, just that he keeps his ass length hair in good condition cause man, that's a lot of fucking hair lol.
As a fellow butt/thigh crease length longhair, I concur.

looks at Fox socks in sandals....
Ummmm

Reactions: Mittimer

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would I want him to wear one? Never. But it’s not my choice. It’s his. I might mock him mercilessly, but whether it’s a speedo or socks and sandals - it’s his choice.

Totes true, I'm not about telling someone what to wear, but I also might find it creepy if he was being an exhibitionist and wearing a speedo because he wanted people to look. That would turn me off. And on this site, this question is all about exhibitionism.

Reactions: deleted5791141

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Speedos are designed for swim racing, diving and competition.
They were quite common in England when I was living there, and I assume they still are popular.
In my traveling around the Caribbean, I noticed they were still a common sight, and age had little to do with it. Or belly size.
But typically, “American” set it aside. Odd.

The stance, vibe and behaviour of the man wearing one is what matters.

Now, I wear a modest swim kit. I lean toward that as preference if my guy asked.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband wears one for swim workouts. Though I think he leans more toward the square cut style than the briefs now (maybe a bit more conservative). He’s worn one on the beach during vacation before. I don’t see a problem with them really.