Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever done one?

I have my first one next Wednesday and from the Lab they told me that my last ejaculation had to be within Friday, then, 4 days of abstinence.

It’s only Sunday and I’m going crazy.

I need to cum. Daily. At least 2-3 times per day.

My gf knows that, and if we don’t fuck I jerk off, sometimes she helps me. This is all fine.

But I never spent so many days without cumming. My cock gets hard with nothing if she’s around and I think about having sex all the times. The first two days are driving me crazy.

I don’t know how to explain… I need to cum but I don’t have to. Four days are not that much, but they seem to me like an eternity.

Have you ever felt this way? I mean, with this primary need to cum and cannot to that? I feel like an animal, in a cage. I know this is silly, but damn… I need to resist.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever done one?

I have my first one next Wednesday and from the Lab they told me that my last ejaculation had to be within Friday, then, 4 days of abstinence.

It’s only Sunday and I’m going crazy.

I need to cum. Daily. At least 2-3 times per day.

My gf knows that, and if we don’t fuck I jerk off, sometimes she helps me. This is all fine.

But I never spent so many days without cumming. My cock gets hard with nothing if she’s around and I think about having sex all the times. The first two days are driving me crazy.

I don’t know how to explain… I need to cum but I don’t have to. Four days are not that much, but they seem to me like an eternity.

Have you ever felt this way? I mean, with this primary need to cum and cannot to that? I feel like an animal, in a cage. I know this is silly, but damn… I need to resist.
Stay strong! Please keep us posted on the results of your sperm analysis.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not worried about the results.
The fact is that I want to cum. I need to.
My gf told me to stop being such a “slave of that big cock between my legs” and I just got hard immediately
I’m desperate

dickprisoner

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not worried about the results.
The fact is that I want to cum. I need to.
My gf told me to stop being such a “slave of that big cock between my legs” and I just got hard immediately
I’m desperate

It's a shame that your appointment's only in a few days. If you were preparing well in advance I would've advised you buy a cock cage, lock yourself up and give her the key, so you can't play with him like you're used to. It does the business. :grinning:

Reactions: Nexolaris

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a shame that your appointment's only in a few days. If you were preparing well in advance I would've advised you buy a cock cage, lock yourself up and give her the key, so you can't play with him like you're used to. It does the business. :grinning:
NO WAY!!!
This is mad!!!

Another thing that I’m realizing is that I’m going to jack off in a room with someone waiting outside, knowing that I’m jerking off… this is making me so horny that I hope not to cum in my dreams

dickprisoner

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO WAY!!!
This is mad!!!

Another thing that I’m realizing is that I’m going to jack off in a room with someone waiting outside, knowing that I’m jerking off… this is making me so horny that I hope not to cum in my dreams

A cage would probably* stop that happening as well.

*It is perfectly possible to unload with one on, but I doubt you'd do it in your sleep

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Italian1986 I feel you.... big dicks are hard to handle. Just stay strong and seek some other distraction, go sporting or so, that takes some energy and you think about something else.
Besides that, showing of that perfect big dick on here and chatting on here wont help you for now... but challenge yourself and post more hot pics while nog cumming :) you would do us a huge favor

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Italian1986 I feel you.... big dicks are hard to handle. Just stay strong and seek some other distraction, go sporting or so, that takes some energy and you think about something else.
Besides that, showing of that perfect big dick on here and chatting on here wont help you for now... but challenge yourself and post more hot pics while nog cumming :) you would do us a huge favor
Big dicks are hard to handle, this is so fucking right!

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NO WAY!!!
This is mad!!!

Well it's going to be such a turn on that you're probably going to shoot a huge load, when it's time to provide the sample I've read that you are going to shoot the most fertile load after about 10 minutes, so try to edge if you can for around the same time. Don't forget to share your sperm analysis here when you get the results. Btw why are you having your sperm tested?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well it's going to be such a turn on that you're probably going to shoot a huge load, when it's time to provide the sample I've read that you are going to shoot the most fertile load after about 10 minutes, so try to edge if you can for around the same time. Don't forget to share your sperm analysis here when you get the results. Btw why are you having your sperm tested?
Well, 10 minutes for jerking off… I’m gonna put all my best!
My and my gf are thinking about having a baby, so she did her run of tests just to know everything was ok and I’m doing the same too

CaptainAmazing999

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NO WAY!!!
This is mad!!!

And when your balls are finally able to relieve themselves, you're going to feel sooooooo good. Savor that orgasm and enjoy it for all it's worth.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever done one?

I had one of those 35 years ago when my wife and I were attempting to start a family. I assume you are having this for the same reason? Then think about raising them... That should kill your boner just a bit... :p

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one of those 35 years ago when my wife and I were attempting to start a family. I assume you are having this for the same reason? Then think about those kids you're going to have... That should kill your boner just a bit... :p
you’re right!

Reactions: Gj816 and WilliamG