Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, 10 minutes for jerking off… I’m gonna put all my best!
My and my gf are thinking about having a baby, so she did her run of tests just to know everything was ok and I’m doing the same too
Good luck and try not to think about it. Just makes it worse.

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my sperm checked a few years ago as part of tests to check my testicles were healthy, despite being so large. Abstaining was just too hard for me and I ended up ejaculating about 36 hours before the appointment, (I'd been told to wait 72). But it was ok, I told them what had happened, and they just made a note that the spermiogram was after 36 hours.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had my sperm checked a few years ago as part of tests to check my testicles were healthy, despite being so large. Abstaining was just too hard for me and I ended up ejaculating about 36 hours before the appointment, (I'd been told to wait 72). But it was ok, I told them what had happened, and they just made a note that the spermiogram was after 36 hours.
I hope to resist…

Where/how did you cum?

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was just too horny, couldn't concentrate on anything, had to release
So, you jerked off… seems legit

I’m trying to resist.
I still have today and tomorrow, and Wednesday morning I will shot my load inside a sterilized plastic glass…

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What did they find out about your testicles? Did you produce normal, large or small quantities of sperm? What was the quality of the sperm like? What did they conclude about your big balls?

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did they find out about your testicles? Did you produce normal, large or small quantities of sperm? What was the quality of the sperm like? What did they conclude about your big balls?

I turned out to have a very high sperm count indeed, about 959 million sperm total (and this was after 36 hours, rather than the recommended 72), and I ejaculated about 7 ml of semen. The other parameters, motility etc. were closer to the normal range.

The conclusion about my testicles was they're healthy, just "unusually large".

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I turned out to have a very high sperm count indeed, about 959 million sperm total (and this was after 36 hours, rather than the recommended 72), and I ejaculated about 7 ml of semen. The other parameters, motility etc. were closer to the normal range.

The conclusion about my testicles was they're healthy, just "unusually large".
What was the average number? Did you have kids?

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO WAY!!!
This is mad!!!

Another thing that I’m realizing is that I’m going to jack off in a room with someone waiting outside, knowing that I’m jerking off… this is making me so horny that I hope not to cum in my dreams
I remember that situation well, I was around 25. First wife had fertility issues, so I had to give a sample to verify I was good. On day three I went to my construction site, trying not to think of the up coming event, but the field office secretary knew of my situation and she kept giving me cleavage shots all morning. She was a crazy mid 30s gal. Got to the hospital, found the lab, they lead me to the nurse lounge that had a bathroom and couch area. Cute nurse pointed to a box and said “if you need some excitement, these might help”… the box had Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I decided to get to it, dropped my pants and underwear to my knees and began to stroke, rock hard in no time. About a minute into jerking I hear a knock on the door, then realize the bathroom had two doors and I panic. It was the nurse saying “ I forgot to tell you to use the cup with the white cap “. She was laughing as she knew see was interrupting my mission. So, two minutes later I blew multiple shots into the cup, sort of proud of my load. Took a few minutes to gain composure and take the cup out to the nurses desk. Older nurse took the cup and said “did you mess up the bathroom, did you clean up any missed shots? “. I had a look of horror I guess and said, “ no, it’s all in there”. I pretty much turned and hustled off. She then yelled down the hall for me to come back. I did and she asked “ how many wanks did I do ? “. Huh? Well that’s a lot of semen in the cup…Me, “ um, just once mam”. She then just smiled and said “ ok, you can leave”. Mortified and feeling that post cumming euphoria was so weird as I exited the hospital.

Italian1986

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember that situation well, I was around 25. First wife had fertility issues, so I had to give a sample to verify I was good. On day three I went to my construction site, trying not to think of the up coming event, but the field office secretary knew of my situation and she kept giving me cleavage shots all morning. She was a crazy mid 30s gal. Got to the hospital, found the lab, they lead me to the nurse lounge that had a bathroom and couch area. Cute nurse pointed to a box and said “if you need some excitement, these might help”… the box had Playboy and Penthouse magazines. I decided to get to it, dropped my pants and underwear to my knees and began to stroke, rock hard in no time. About a minute into jerking I hear a knock on the door, then realize the bathroom had two doors and I panic. It was the nurse saying “ I forgot to tell you to use the cup with the white cap “. She was laughing as she knew see was interrupting my mission. So, two minutes later I blew multiple shots into the cup, sort of proud of my load. Took a few minutes to gain composure and take the cup out to the nurses desk. Older nurse took the cup and said “did you mess up the bathroom, did you clean up any missed shots? “. I had a look of horror I guess and said, “ no, it’s all in there”. I pretty much turned and hustled off. She then yelled down the hall for me to come back. I did and she asked “ how many wanks did I do ? “. Huh? Well that’s a lot of semen in the cup…Me, “ um, just once mam”. She then just smiled and said “ ok, you can leave”. Mortified and feeling that post cumming euphoria was so weird as I exited the hospital.
Love stories like this!
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: CapAmerica

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i had the opposite experience. I gathered the sample at home and being morning I guess i wasn't that sensitive. I jerked off and got it all in the cup. The doc said my swimmers were good but asked if I lost any of the sample since my load was pretty small. Never a big cummer but I knew that was less than usual. UGH