Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 4 days of abstinence:
Total amount: 4 ml / minimum 1,5 ml
Total count: 424 x 10^6 / minimum 39 x 10^6

Excellent results, you'll have no problems making babies :)

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did my annual test....my concentration is about 750 milion of sperm and 5 ml...very good mobility... i did testicles test: 6 cm x 4.

So I wonder, for the guys who know their count, whether you've ever saved up long enough to deliver a billion sperm in a single load? The above is already a good way there.

My gf wants a kid....

You shouldn't have any trouble providing that, if that's what you want too. For me, cumming is always amazing regardless but each time I was getting my wife pregnant there was definitely an extra buzz about cumming and letting one of my sperm do what they're really there for a make a new life.

Cut9801

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I wonder, for the guys who know their count, whether you've ever saved up long enough to deliver a billion sperm in a single load? The above is already a good way there.

I hope all guys have a normal sperm count to have kids, but many friends of mine don't do controls..

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well I ejaculated nearly a billion sperm (about 959 million) after about 36 hours. There have been a few cases when i didn't cum for several days, so I must have ejaculated (well) over a billion on a number of occasions

Reactions: zazazaottantanove