Photo Spiral (handsome furry guy)

adanladonna

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spiral.vro (handsome, cool furry guy on TikTok and Instagram) recently joined OnlyFans. He needs heart surgery so he's joined OF to help fund the surgery he needs. Here's his OnlyFans if anyone is interested.

Spiral - OnlyFans

Here's also some of his free Twitter previews. :eyes::heart: Looks very promising.

Attachments

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what lpsg is all about, but if the man is raising money for a surgery to save his life. Dont post his stuff, go buy it.I wouldn't want that blood on my hands. Im glad im not selling my videos for my cancer treatments. (im not telling anyone what they should do, im just in this dudes boat. Do what yall want)

adanladonna

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what lpsg is all about, but if the man is raising money for a surgery to save his life. Dont post his stuff, go buy it.I wouldn't want that blood on my hands. Im glad im not selling my videos for my cancer treatments. (im not telling anyone what they should do, im just in this dudes boat. Do what yall want)
Agreed. That's why I'm only posting the free stuff he posts on Twitter. I won't post any of the OF stuff.