Spit Or Swallow... (from Your Girl)

Spit or swallow? Where would you want a girl to cum?

• In your mouth

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • On your face

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Over your body

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • On your cock

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Not on me! all over the bed please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with a couple of women who squirted, I loved it! Had sex last weekend with my new girl and I was a very happy boy when she squirted! She came in my face and I just thought the right thing to do would be open my mouth, I took a big load of it...
So it's usually something girls are asked, do you swallow or do you prefer it on you etc, so it's the same question back to straight guys if your girl squirted, would you swallow, would you want it in your face or just leave to to it to spray all over the bed?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one older[42] married woman i fucked in my late 20s, my first squirter and i mean she could squirt a lot, first time was in her car after she gave me head, i was eager to return the favour and she thought she'd humour me i unzipped her jeans slipped them down enough to finger her as we made out and i think we were both a bit shocked when she flooded her seat, claimed that only happened when she toyed herself.

She squirted even easier with my cock, i got a mattress cover because of it but because it was strictly a sex thing and i was tired of changing sheets i just started fucking her in the bathroom, usually standing against the door, she'd gush all over and usually force me out at first but i'd shove it back in and keep going, juices dripping down my balls and splashing with every thrust as we stood in a puddle, she could usually squirt two or three times till her legs gave out

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s hot when she squirts when she’s riding in cowgirl, it goes all over your body ;)

But while eating her out, I’m happy for her to squirt in my mouth or on my face. My ex loved to 69 and when she squirted there was no avoiding a proper drenching ;)

69 is a great position if she is a squirter.

Reactions: jtheimpaler