Staring

Jamesdeen1202

Experimental Member
Media
I recently joined a new sports team and man, most of them are so hung. The smallest guy is still like 7 inches. I can’t help but stare at their dicks after practise. So I wonder … How long is ‘acceptable’ to stare and when is it getting weird?

I recently joined a new sports team and man, most of them are so hung. The smallest guy is still like 7 inches. I can’t help but stare at their dicks after practise. So I wonder … How long is ‘acceptable’ to stare and when is it getting weird?
Depends on the dynamic. You should say something rather than an empty state. Joking say to one of them what you wrote here, “what the hell man, you all are huge?!?” Then see what the feedback is.

I enjoy showing off but I don’t enjoy being ogled if that makes sense. If someone is struck by my size, I like them staring and thinking “holy fuck look at the size of that thing.” But if someone is drooling thinking “I want to suck that,” it makes me uncomfortable and I remove myself from the situation.

All the previous answers apply, but just want to point out that a 7 inch erect penis is on the high end of the scale (92nd to 98th percentile) so you may want to get your eyes checked by an eye doctor.

There is no way that the smallest guy on the team has a 7 inch flaccid penis, unless you all are having an orgy and every guy is fully erect. Even then, the 7 inch gut would be among the biggest in the room.