starting PE and need some advice

trickyasafox: ive read all the routines on the websites recomended for other pe programs, and have a 12 inch goal in mind. however, my problem is this, i live in dorms with a roommate and public bathrooms, so alls i can manage is about 300 jelqs a day, and i do 60 seconds of stretching everytime i go to the bathroom. i know this prolly doesnt even qualify as a pe program and was wondering if this is enough to even see results. im in no hurry, and am willing to put a few years into this. but i was wondering if you think doing that little will even effect my length, id be happy if the only gains i made were flaccid length, as i am a grower not a shower, but still am uncertain if this is enough. has anyone else been in a situation similar? any suggestions?

gigantikok: You can try the JES-extender, which can be worn during your sleep. www.jes-extender.com

It is extremely expensive, but there are less expensive counterparts such as Penimaster or Penistretcher for nearly 1/3-1/4 of the price. You can find those by typing their names in at www.google.com

serj: I would suggest herbal supplements, from my experinces and experiences of others, jelqing doesn't work. With herbal supplements you will need to find a place to hide the pills from your buddies, but all you do is take 2 caps once per day.
Visit http://www.enhancementresearch.com to see some comparisons of enlargement products.

gigantikok: Jelqing does work, but only for thickness.