Stay Off Subject Thread

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An old cooking tip my grandmother taught me was to add sugar to draw out the flavor. Add it to taste. Add it to anything, and any amount of it to taste. Don't tell anyone it's a secret of good cooking.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Within 16,900 years from now the Voyager 2 space probe will pass within 3 light years of Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to our own. Onboard is a golden record that contains sounds and music from Earth. The reptilian aliens that discover it will transmit a message back to us demanding we send them more Chuck Berry.

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Many people have the same first and last name (e.g. Bob Smith). Have you ever noticed how certain names have an abundance of attractive people in their midst? Do attractive names breed attractive people?
Attractive names like Denise, Olivia, Gabrielle, Crystal, etc...

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
"Genius of Love" by the Tom Tom Club has been a favorite song of mine for 40 years. It name drops several people in popular music. A few years after that song came out in 1981, I saw the film 'You'll Find Out (1940)" and it had a guy named Ish Kabibble in it. Since then, in my mind, when hearing the song, I'd replace (what I thought of as) nonsensical muttering in that one part of the song with the name "Ish Kabibble" as he was a popular musician/comedian in Kay Kayser's big band and a character unto himself. Well jump ahead to the other day when the name Ish Kabibble pops up in my universe and I think of the song and look the lyrics up and the guy (Chris Frantz, I assume) supposedly is singing "I said, oops, your mama said, uh"...It deserves a listen. It is a great tune and great video in my mind.

Reactions: mallak

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No I think the REAL question is what would Sparta do if he saw you fake your own death and then he checked to see if you are really ok and then he realized you were just faking and fooling around.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC