Stds rates and #metoo?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saw that STD rates have doubled in the last year...

I know I'm going to get hazed for this, but I have a theory that this is in part due to guys going to visit sex workers more frequently because we've all been terrified at work due to all this #MeToo stuff.

In other words, men like myself are so terrified of getting laid now by a girl we work with or know from work that it is now much "safer" to go get sex where we won't get fired or sued.

Thoughts?

I know I'm going to get hazed for this, but I have a theory that this is in part due to guys going to visit sex workers more frequently because we've all been terrified at work due to all this #MeToo stuff.

In other words, men like myself are so terrified of getting laid now by a girl we work with or know from work that it is now much "safer" to go get sex where we won't get fired or sued.

Thoughts?

ZPUWYlu.gif

5 reasons why 3 STDs are roaring back in America
The CDC found spikes in cases of syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia — again.
By Julia Belluz@juliaoftorontojulia.belluz@voxmedia.com Updated Aug 28, 2018, 1:42pm EDT

There's no excuse in the age of Google for being so completely misinformed about things.

Cute Meme. Using your parlance. I'm suggesting 6, that i doubt a mainstream website would dare espouse. Hence the entire point of the post.

Yeah, we're all well aware of what you're suggesting :p

men like myself are so terrified of getting laid now by a girl we work with or know from work

I have a solution.

Dont fool around with ladies that you work with. I've always said, way before the #metoo movement, it's a bad idea to date people where you work. If you have a bad breakup with someone you work with, you still have to see them

You have no reason to be terrified of women unless you act barbaric. Culture change?

If all else fails, you can always buy one of those realistic sex dolls. 100% guaranteed not to transmit anything.

Thoughts?
Let me see if I understand- you have theorized that std rates have skyrocketed because men are turning to sluts because the women they work with no longer allow themselves to be treated like shit?

Perhaps you should let others do the heavy thinking.

ha. what an unbiased, objective way of putting things. I cringe to dignify your comment with a response. However over the years on this board, I have grown a sentimental weakness for the soft minded. I'd like to think of it as a virtue in some ways.

check out behavioral economists. ever read Freakonomics? You may be shocked to learn the unexpected reasons for human behavior and trends.

Then again... Based on your response, I doubt you've ever picked up a book that doesnt require a crayon or adult supervision. ;)

Let me see if I understand- you have theorized that std rates have skyrocketed because men are turning to sluts because the women they work with no longer allow themselves to be treated like shit?

Perhaps you should let others do the heavy thinking.

Last edited:
ha. what an unbiased, objective way of putting things. I cringe to dignify your comment with a response.

Given that you posted your original question on Wednesday morning, looks like the vast majority of the forum hasn't seen the reason to dignify your questions with a response either.

I really wish that would tell you something, but we've all come to loathe and know you too well for that.

Anyways, good luck with your "dating". The rest of us will remain thankful that you're keeping yourself out of the gene pool.

I missed you! :)))

Given that you posted your original question on Wednesday morning, looks like the vast majority of the forum hasn't seen the reason to dignify your questions with a response either.

I really wish that would tell you something, but we've all come to loathe and know you too well for that.

Anyways, good luck with your "dating". The rest of us will remain thankful that you're keeping yourself out of the gene pool.

Thoughts?

Or it may be because of the rise in apps mainly used for hookups? To the bolded, if you do have a job at least in corporate America, I KNOW those that work with you must talk about your level of competence behind your back.

While you did tell the future about getting hazed, I think I can see what you are trying to say.

Recently, I was dating a woman who was full of doubt and afraid of intimacy. After me trying numerous times to get her to open up emotionally (and failing) I just couldn't be with her.

After breaking it off, this woman begins a social witch hunt. She begins to tell a one-sided story, fabricating the details of our relationship to make herself feel better. (While using all of these new-age pro-feminism buzzwords.)

I think #MeToo and the other movements are great for those who have experienced sexual harassment and abuse.

It just sucks when people can't confront their own decisions (to proceed with sexual actions) and how they feel, so they take their entire dilemma and literally 'use' the movement to run away from how they felt about their choices.

exactly. I couldn't agree more.

While you did tell the future about getting hazed, I think I can see what you are trying to say.

Recently, I was dating a woman who was full of doubt and afraid of intimacy. After me trying numerous times to get her to open up emotionally (and failing) I just couldn't be with her.

After breaking it off, this woman begins a social witch hunt. She begins to tell a one-sided story, fabricating the details of our relationship to make herself feel better. (While using all of these new-age pro-feminism buzzwords.)

I think #MeToo and the other movements are great for those who have experienced sexual harassment and abuse.

It just sucks when people can't confront their own decisions (to proceed with sexual actions) and how they feel, so they take their entire dilemma and literally 'use' the movement to run away from how they felt about their choices.

You to think with the way men and masculinity is being attacked by feminism, there be a lower STD rate.