Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ew I thought he was cut but no no wonder why he didn’t want to show it lol it’s ugly bruh and the skin is pretty tight I’m sure stinks and tastes like pee

2B38C3C8-4DE2-4951-A692-8CE787BB6161.jpeg

sebasx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ew I thought he was cut but no no wonder why he didn’t want to show it lol it’s ugly bruh and the skin is pretty tight I’m sure stinks and tastes like pee
People like this are TRASH! Come on nobody is perfect

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I’m trash and I love being trash, if being honest hurts you then keep your comments to yourself. I’m still speaking up we all have the right to say whatever we want.
You have the right to your opinion, that is true. But know your opinion was ignorant and with no facts to prove you’re theory

DaBeat

Legendary Member
Media
Well is my option and what I feel if y’all don’t like it then why you bother on replying to me? just see read and ignore
Ever thought of taking your own advice? If you don't like just see and ignore. You may have a right to an opinion but not to spread your poison shitty thoughts. You speak down on foreskin like any of us had a say in it as babies. SMH.

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ever thought of taking your own advice? If you don't like just see and ignore. You may have a right to an opinion but not to spread your poison shitty thoughts. You speak down on foreskin like any of us had a say in it as babies. SMH.
Thank you!!! Not to mention those who wore cut and wish their penises wore never circumcised!

D

deleted1301928

let’s not forget foreskin is the original penis tho, and is how penis is naturally made to look. nothing wrong with a cut dick but intact always has my heart♥️