Stephan_xo

Papialexx69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What up guys, so totally random but I meet him this past weekend in San Diego! We were at the same club, I had liquid courage and went up to him, to my surprise he was hella friendly and nice, gave me a hug and everything. Total stud in person and via photos.

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What up guys, so totally random but I meet him this past weekend in San Diego! We were at the same club, I had liquid courage and went up to him, to my surprise he was hella friendly and nice, gave me a hug and everything. Total stud in person and via photos.
Did you have a conversation with him? What did you guys talk about? Did he knew you’re gay? Did he know we gays are all over him?! Haha

Papialexx69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you have a conversation with him? What did you guys talk about? Did he knew you’re gay? Did he know we gays are all over him?! Haha

I did have a quick convo with him nothing interesting tho sorry :,(! Lol Nope he did not know i was part of the tribe lol nor that me and all of us following this thread want to be all over him! Haha

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did have a quick convo with him nothing interesting tho sorry :,(! Lol Nope he did not know i was part of the tribe lol nor that me and all of us following this thread want to be all over him! Haha
Oh ok lol. Thanks for the tea

Reactions: deleted1301928
D

deleted1301928

did he smell nice?

Adilicious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here’s some of it. I love how verbal he is. He has like 2 separate 5 min videos of him getting his dick sucked. The other him fucking her in different positions. The entire time he’s being so verbal. So hot
Can you post the 5 mins vid? Thanks

maguilar9919

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here’s some of it. I love how verbal he is. He has like 2 separate 5 min videos of him getting his dick sucked. The other him fucking her in different positions. The entire time he’s being so verbal. So hot
Wow thanks for sharing, what a lucky girl! He’s got such a nice thick looking uncut dick

Reactions: deleted1301928

ShookedTea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmm so hot. Do you mind posting the other two 5 minute videos you mentioned?

Reactions: Bigbull6988888888