Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Any chance we get to see his straight vids (full)? What do you think?
There’s nothing it’s just some girls ass and you can’t even see him or whatever he claims to pack. Its just a 10 min video of girl moaning with barely any of him.

Gustameng

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s been a while since he’s posted anything, and the most recent “post” he’s made is just promoting another model. I really wonder what goes through his head. He constantly holds $3.60 sales and promotes his OF on Twitter only for him to not be posting anything new for a while

d.05

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s been a while since he’s posted anything, and the most recent “post” he’s made is just promoting another model. I really wonder what goes through his head. He constantly holds $3.60 sales and promotes his OF on Twitter only for him to not be posting anything new for a while
This is one of the reasons why I unsubscribed, he also reposts a lot of the same videos.

Reactions: L4dyvega6969

Alt1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
And he had a video on his account with another model but then he took it down like he’s ashamed or something. Just an observation, but if you’re on onlyfans you should be okay with your content being put out there

Dracmis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And he had a video on his account with another model but then he took it down like he’s ashamed or something. Just an observation, but if you’re on onlyfans you should be okay with your content being put out there
Feels like he’s only trying to seek attention from gays. ‍♂️ I don’t appreciate that unless something really happened.

Reactions: L4dyvega6969