Stephan_xo

Kingxo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too but he's a little homophobic,he's not my friend but we used to be coworkers, now I'm gay masc but my voice is gay lol so he'd always give me the evil look laugh at me and talk shit about me just cuz I'm gay. No long ago I messaged him telling him about his OF and how he mean he was to me and he blocked me. I subscribed and messaged him again and he told me to fuk off like low key he just uses us for the money and I want to expose him at work but I'm not that fkd up
We were never co worker. We never worked together. Someone sent me this post just now. You don’t need that much attention online to sit here and spread lies. Please tell me where we worked together at cause last I checked I stopped working after I first made my OF. So your story is literally all CAP.

Reactions: deleted1517412

Kingxo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah he's cute in person too but is mostly his family that is homophobic maybe that's why he is too. And some girls thought he was gay at work cuz he acted a little fem sometimes idk if he did it to make fun of me or just cuz he is a little fem. I had a huge crush on him everyday just to see him at work I was happy even tho he was an asshole to me.
LMFAOOOOO MY MAN IS ON DRUGS. You made up a whole book about something that never happened??? That’s wild how people are this weird online to make up stories about working and knowing people. Bro get a real life please.

Kingxo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
get ‘em jade
Made up story. Ask him what job :) and pull up real work receipts cause my man is hallucinating like a clown right now. Last job I had was as a personal trainer 4 years ago before my OF and I was the only male worker at night. Don’t be so gullible

Reactions: princesssassyfiend

Nerdybutcool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Made up story. Ask him what job :) and pull up real work receipts cause my man is hallucinating like a clown right now. Last job I had was as a personal trainer 4 years ago before my OF and I was the only male worker at night. Don’t be so gullible
stephan, we know he was lying. he was called out already. he admitted to making the story up. if anything he said he knows you all personally and knows some things about you guys. any idea who it could be?

Reactions: princesssassyfiend

princesssassyfiend

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stephan, we know he was lying. he was called out already. he admitted to making the story up. if anything he said he knows you all personally and knows some things about you guys. any idea who it could be?
We knowww, lol. none of us believed it

Kingxo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank all the drama queens on here lol

I actually was gonna let it stay up until I read those BS stories. Now y’all forced me to be active on my OF again just haven’t been feeling it lately but got motivated to be a whore again

Kingxo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmaooo hey Stephan, ;)

it’s actually hilarious because I’m probably the only one in here who was at one point kind of friends with him. He was never homophobic to me tho so idk. Either way I’ll resub when you get a bit more creative
I got no reason to be. The gays hype me up more than women do.. I love ‘em