Photo Stephen Amell - AI-Generated Hot Photos

Dpussycat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So if you follow me for a while you know I post mostly Henry and Chris, fan fiction and generated AI pics, but Stephen is also one of my favorites, I have done a lot and wasn´t sure where I could post it, since is more than 20 images for sure, I can tell I have enough to make it a dedicated thread. feel free to share any of your creations too.

stephensexyai1_result.jpg

AI is getting realer. I love those pics especially of him on all 4 showing his ass with his cock and balls hanging down.

I went to the sexy.ai site and had a try. AI is still not quite perfect yet. The following were produced using the following prompt:

"a handsome young man with a crew cut and athletic build on all fours showing his ass off to the camera"
1723030480911.png
1723030562306.png

AI is getting realer. I love those pics especially of him on all 4 showing his ass with his cock and balls hanging down.

I went to the sexy.ai site and had a try. AI is still not quite perfect yet. The following were produced using the following prompt:

"a handsome young man with a crew cut and athletic build on all fours showing his ass off to the camera"
Depends on the model you are using in Sexy Ai, I tend to use Virile Reality that works good with penis generation, if you use that command will give you huge dicks, which I don´t like much because you lose the sense of reality and they also include a small guide on how to use each model, if large prompt or short words to get decent results, the images I upload from that site comes from hours and hours trying multiple combinations to get again decent or images that make sense, in negative prompts you can also include: Malformation, deformities, mixed body parts, poor draw, low quality, etc.

Reactions: FanFavorite