Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

I just get so confused as to why they live like they are frat bros? In a warehouse? Isn’t Stephen married with kids and he lives with those guys in bunk beds? I don’t get it I’m confused! But stephens ass let me just go out on a limb and say I’d let that monster park his ass on my face for days especially after an intense workout

Thottythirtysumn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just get so confused as to why they live like they are frat bros? In a warehouse? Isn’t Stephen married with kids and he lives with those guys in bunk beds? I don’t get it I’m confused! But stephens ass let me just go out on a limb and say I’d let that monster park his ass on my face for days especially after an intense workout

Yeah he just left his behind wife/gf to take care of their kid for this....take that as you will lol. I'm sure they reached some mutual agreement and stuff. But from the POV of his tiktoks you wouldn't think any work is being done lol

Wow! Yeah! I’m like don’t they own a moving company, must not be busy! My friend owns a moving company and he’s lucky if he gets a day off

Reactions: Wolfprud3

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media

They do that when they work out of offices in different cities and such. I believe they're opening/have opened new branches so Stephen and his moving team live in those bunks when they're operating out of those other places