Str8 guys mega SKYPE list!!

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

Hit me up if into it. Skype : BigNuts2020

37 horned up married bi curious. Few limits on cam. Love guys being raunchy and raw. Seeing dudes on all 4s, cock, balls, and hole all exposed. Like seeing dudes stroke...take a piss...and also get off sitting in stall next to fit dude droppin a solid dump if he’s a grunter and not afraid to own it and just be an animal. Just gets me going.

S

stebebred

29 y/o straight guy here looking for a fit sub who gets off on taking orders and showing off. I’m goin for a long drive today and I wanna get real verbal before I get home to the gf. No cam, just mic Hit me up:

live:.cid.eeb764a6f72866be

undiesguy2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
42 yo man for cam fun with young sons or straight men
add me on skype letting me now if you are a son or straight
skype username - undiesguy2