Straight/bi Guys In Relationships - Wanna Chat?

D

deleted275373

Hey guys, I treat lpsg as my outlet for guy talk, specifically about sex and relationship. I'm in a long term relationship with my gf, and I'd like to chat to guys in similiar situations who like to discuss inside those topics. Not necessarily looking for pic swaps or the like, primarily the conversations! I used to use the chat for this, but it's time to expand to other channels instead.

I'm on snapchat as bongomanan and skype as satanpenis (haha, I know). Hit me up!

D

deleted5199391

I am in the same situation :) But I have kik and not snapchat lol. I'd like to chat with you sometimes, tho.

Doug18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, I treat lpsg as my outlet for guy talk, specifically about sex and relationship. I'm in a long term relationship with my gf, and I'd like to chat to guys in similiar situations who like to discuss inside those topics. Not necessarily looking for pic swaps or the like, primarily the conversations! I used to use the chat for this, but it's time to expand to other channels instead.

I'm on snapchat as bongomanan and skype as satanpenis (haha, I know). Hit me up!
58 like talking about my bicurious sexual desires.
Join conversation

D

deleted8734261

Hit me up on snap, Chrisjw28. I’d love this.