Straight Country Boy Onlyfans

doritotheburrito

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey y'all,
One of my straight real-life friends just started an onlyfans and he would love y'alls support. He's recently single and a dad of 2 that wants to make some quick cash. He loves to work out and is very dominant and is gay friendly.
As incentive to subbing to his page and having a variety of content, he is allowing each sub to make a request of him (photo or video) doing whatever they want, and he'll post it. And each month you stay subbed, you can make another request. So if you sub make sure to message him asking him to do something sexy for you :)

OnlyFans
IMG_8568.JPG
IMG_8502.jpg
IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_7140 2 copy.png

Hey y'all,
One of my straight real-life friends just started an onlyfans and he would love y'alls support. He's recently single and a dad of 2 that wants to make some quick cash. He loves to work out and is very dominant and is gay friendly.
As incentive to subbing to his page and having a variety of content, he is allowing each sub to make a request of him (photo or video) doing whatever they want, and he'll post it. And each month you stay subbed, you can make another request. So if you sub make sure to message him asking him to do something sexy for you :)

OnlyFans
View attachment 32651431 View attachment 32651441 View attachment 32651451 View attachment 32651461
He is strictly solo, right? So my request could not involve him and someone else (whether it be a woman or another man)?

Reactions: canadian
He is strictly solo, right? So my request could not involve him and someone else (whether it be a woman or another man)?
My problem is. This isn’t the first time he’s posted for this guy. The first was March 26. And the guys only got 5 posts.

My problem is. This isn’t the first time he’s posted for this guy. The first was March 26. And the guys only got 5 posts.
Yeah. I saw that. He obviously doesn’t know how to market and what an appropriate sub rate is for his pitiful number of posts.

Yeah, don't subscribe. He already archived all the full nudes he had previously posted. I think the key words here are 'wants to make some quick cash'.

Reactions: user9 and canadian
Yeah, don't subscribe. He already archived all the full nudes he had previously posted. I think the key words here are 'wants to make some quick cash'.
All the TikTok’ers