Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend Jay and I have known each other for a long time. We used to be neighbors. We started working out together about ten years ago so we have seen each other naked in the locker room ad showers a lot. He is 6' tall with a really good build, hairy chest and legs, and has a very thick soft cock that hangs about 4.5" flaccid and is very thick, its cut and has a big mushroom head. Plus he has massive low hanging balls. I had never seen him hard. I am 5'11", good build, nearly hairless, 6" and thick when soft and 7.5" hard. I am cut. My balls are average size.

I am bisexual and have had more sex with guys than women, but am now happily married to a great woman who has nearly as strong of a sex drive as I do and mine hasn't changed much since I was a teenager. In other words I am nearly always horny as hell.

Jay and I talk about pretty much anything with each other, including sex. About six months ago he shared with me that his wife stopped being interested in sex. He had tried to find out why, asked if they could go to counseling, etc. but she just wouldn't talk about it. He told me he really loves her and will stay with her, but he had sexual needs and jacking off just wasn't cutting it.

About a week later Jay said he had something he wanted to run past me. He said he had been thinking about how to satisfy his sexual needs and really did not want to leave his wife or cheat on her with another woman. He had gone for a massage with a male masseur and said it felt great and even though it was a legitimate massage at our gym, he had gotten an erection from the touch when the masseur was working around his thighs and lower stomach. He asked if I thought that was cheating and I said no. He asked if I had done that and I said yes.

Then he became more sheepish and I asked what was troubling him. He hesitated and then said he never wants to do anything to hurt our friendship so he am not sure he should even bring it up, but here goes. Then he told me he knew I had a high sex drive like he does and wondered if I would ever consider he and I giving mutual massages to each other. He knew I had sex with men previously, but said except for that massage he had never been touched by a guy, other than doctors.

He said he would feel safe with me and although he had never been interested in gay sex, he did find me attractive and if I was willing, he thought we could have some fun together. I could not believe what I was hearing. I had fantasized about playing with him for years. I had to be careful not to sound too eager, but didn't want to put him off when he was so vulnerable. I was quiet a few seconds and then said I would love to help him, but was curious what exactly he wanted. He said he was not sure how far he could go, but definitely though giving each other massages would be good and for started we could just watch each other JO. I said it sounded good to me and we agreed to start the following week when his wife was going to visit her parents and he would have the place to himself.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The day finally arrived that I had been thinking about for years. My best friend, straight as an arrow Jay, had asked if we could give each other massages and jack off together because his wife had been distant for several months and his sex drive wasn't being satisfied. He still loved her and had no desire to leave her or cheat with another woman. He had justified that fooling around with a guy, his best friend at that, was not cheating. Likewise I am a happily married guy, buy always horny as hell, and I made the same justification.

I showed up at Jay's and he, like me, was freshly showered. The difference was he was still wrapped in a towel and I had to get dressed to make the drive to his house. He seemed a bit nervous and asked if we could sit down and talk for a minute. He reiterated what had had said the week before that he had never touched a guy, or been touched by a guy, and was nervous about what was about to happen, but he was also excited about it and really happy he was doing it with me. I told him it was understandable to be nervous and I was also. I said I really believed this would strengthen our already great friendship and I was eager for it to happen. I think he just needed to hear reassuring words from me before we did anything and once he heard them, he was ready for action.

Jay stood up and dropped his towel. I have seen him naked hundreds of times at the gym, but I looked at him with a fresh viewpoint now that he was going to be my JO buddy and I hoped a whole lot more. I stood and he came to me and lifted my t-shirt over my head and then unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid them down. At that point I assisted him and shucked them off. I was freeballing so I was quickly nude. I pulled him in and our bodies touched for the time without clothes on. We had hugged before after not seeing each other for a period of time, but we had certainly never down this.

I felt his cock pushing against mine and I could feel it growing and pressing into me. Mine followed suit and soon our hardons were vying for space. I had seen him flaccid, but never hard. His 4.5" very thick soft cut cock had now surpassed my 6" thick cut dick. His boned up meat was about 8" compared to my 7.5" shaft. I was admiring Jay's body. He had the chest and leg hair I had always craved and his balls were fucking huge! Jay broke the spell I was under and told me I was so sexy. He said he had always admired my look, but now today he was able to see it as sex appeal, not just admiring a buddy.

I was surprised at how he was opening up and he said enough of this talk, let's get busy. He had set up an nice area for us to give each other massages. He asked if he could give me one first. I told him I would love that. He said he had never given anyone a massage, including his wife (she didn't like them) so please be patient. Well, if he had not mentioned it I would have thought he was a trained masseur. His hands felt incredible on my body. After starting with me on my stomach, when I rolled over for him to do my front I was fully erect again. I could tell when I watched him he was eager to grab it, but he stayed focused and started with the rest of my body. By the time he got to my mid-section I saw he was fully hard. His fingers barely grazed my shaft and balls at first, but finally the moment came when he took hold of my hard pole in one hand and cupped my balls with the other hand. I was moaning just feeling his warm hands on me.

He sort of awkwardly began to jack my dick, but it felt fantastic in spite of his novice fingers. Soon he got the hang of it and I was enjoying every minute. I wanted it to last and was willing myself to let it last, but I could tell his arms were getting tired from stroking so I let it all go and told him I was going to cum. I shot a load the first flew over my head, but ended up coating my face and then spurt by spurt my torso was covered with my jizz. Jay suddenly seemed like a child looking for approval when he asked me if he had done OK. I said fuck OK, that was amazing.

We switched positions and I was finally going to have my chance to intimately touch my best friend. I had actually taken massage classes and was a masseur for time to make extra money. My wife loved having me pamper here so I wasn't at all rusty. I had Jay like putty in my hands. I did take my time to give him a really good massage, but I was so damn eager to flip him over it was difficult to concentrate. Finally the moment came. When Jay flipped over and I saw his big extremely thick hard cock leaking massive amounts of precum, I knew was really into it.

I was really enjoying massaging his hairy chest, but I finally moved on and when I got to that big hard dick it felt so good in my hands. It was too thick to wrap my fingers around it. I had been with plenty of guys in my time, but I had never seen the girth Jay was packing. And, even though his cock was hard as steel, those big low hanging balls were still hanging as low as ever. His body was nearly in convulsions just from my hand on his dick. I told him to hold on as the best was yet to come. He was not able to hold out more than a couple minutes when he told me he was going to blow. I enjoyed watching every spurt shoot from his fat cockhead. I had thought my load was impressive, but Jay's just kept coming, or should I say cumming. When it finally stopped I bent lower and took his cock in my mouth and licked it clean. He had not expected that and was both startled and in ecstasy.

When I raised up, he pulled me down on top of him and his cum drenched body made for a slippery landing. Now I was startled when he began to passionate kiss me. I never expected it. He told me the whole experience was exactly what he had needed. He was missing physical contact with his wife and needed not only to touch and be touched, but to feel loved, and I had provided that for him. I told him I was so happy to hear those words and to see him so relaxed and happy again. He said he still was not sure how far he could go, but he hoped I had enjoyed it too and if I was willing to get together again, he said he knew he wanted to go farther. That was music to my ears.

The next week we got together again and that will be my next installment. I will tell you things got hotter.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The day finally arrived that I had been thinking about for years. My best friend, straight as an arrow Jay, had asked if we could give each other massages and jack off together because his wife had been distant for several months and his sex drive wasn't being satisfied. He still loved her and had no desire to leave her or cheat with another woman. He had justified that fooling around with a guy, his best friend at that, was not cheating. Likewise I am a happily married guy, buy always horny as hell, and I made the same justification.

I showed up at Jay's and he, like me, was freshly showered. The difference was he was still wrapped in a towel and I had to get dressed to make the drive to his house. He seemed a bit nervous and asked if we could sit down and talk for a minute. He reiterated what had had said the week before that he had never touched a guy, or been touched by a guy, and was nervous about what was about to happen, but he was also excited about it and really happy he was doing it with me. I told him it was understandable to be nervous and I was also. I said I really believed this would strengthen our already great friendship and I was eager for it to happen. I think he just needed to hear reassuring words from me before we did anything and once he heard them, he was ready for action.

Jay stood up and dropped his towel. I have seen him naked hundreds of times at the gym, but I looked at him with a fresh viewpoint now that he was going to be my JO buddy and I hoped a whole lot more. I stood and he came to me and lifted my t-shirt over my head and then unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid them down. At that point I assisted him and shucked them off. I was freeballing so I was quickly nude. I pulled him in and our bodies touched for the time without clothes on. We had hugged before after not seeing each other for a period of time, but we had certainly never down this.

I felt his cock pushing against mine and I could feel it growing and pressing into me. Mine followed suit and soon our hardons were vying for space. I had seen him flaccid, but never hard. His 4.5" very thick soft cut cock had now surpassed my 6" thick cut dick. His boned up meat was about 8" compared to my 7.5" shaft. I was admiring Jay's body. He had the chest and leg hair I had always craved and his balls were fucking huge! Jay broke the spell I was under and told me I was so sexy. He said he had always admired my look, but now today he was able to see it as sex appeal, not just admiring a buddy.

I was surprised at how he was opening up and he said enough of this talk, let's get busy. He had set up an nice area for us to give each other massages. He asked if he could give me one first. I told him I would love that. He said he had never given anyone a massage, including his wife (she didn't like them) so please be patient. Well, if he had not mentioned it I would have thought he was a trained masseur. His hands felt incredible on my body. After starting with me on my stomach, when I rolled over for him to do my front I was fully erect again. I could tell when I watched him he was eager to grab it, but he stayed focused and started with the rest of my body. By the time he got to my mid-section I saw he was fully hard. His fingers barely grazed my shaft and balls at first, but finally the moment came when he took hold of my hard pole in one hand and cupped my balls with the other hand. I was moaning just feeling his warm hands on me.

He sort of awkwardly began to jack my dick, but it felt fantastic in spite of his novice fingers. Soon he got the hang of it and I was enjoying every minute. I wanted it to last and was willing myself to let it last, but I could tell his arms were getting tired from stroking so I let it all go and told him I was going to cum. I shot a load the first flew over my head, but ended up coating my face and then spurt by spurt my torso was covered with my jizz. Jay suddenly seemed like a child looking for approval when he asked me if he had done OK. I said fuck OK, that was amazing.

We switched positions and I was finally going to have my chance to intimately touch my best friend. I had actually taken massage classes and was a masseur for time to make extra money. My wife loved having me pamper here so I wasn't at all rusty. I had Jay like putty in my hands. I did take my time to give him a really good massage, but I was so damn eager to flip him over it was difficult to concentrate. Finally the moment came. When Jay flipped over and I saw his big extremely thick hard cock leaking massive amounts of precum, I knew was really into it.

I was really enjoying massaging his hairy chest, but I finally moved on and when I got to that big hard dick it felt so good in my hands. It was too thick to wrap my fingers around it. I had been with plenty of guys in my time, but I had never seen the girth Jay was packing. And, even though his cock was hard as steel, those big low hanging balls were still hanging as low as ever. His body was nearly in convulsions just from my hand on his dick. I told him to hold on as the best was yet to come. He was not able to hold out more than a couple minutes when he told me he was going to blow. I enjoyed watching every spurt shoot from his fat cockhead. I had thought my load was impressive, but Jay's just kept coming, or should I say cumming. When it finally stopped I bent lower and took his cock in my mouth and licked it clean. He had not expected that and was both startled and in ecstasy.

When I raised up, he pulled me down on top of him and his cum drenched body made for a slippery landing. Now I was startled when he began to passionate kiss me. I never expected it. He told me the whole experience was exactly what he had needed. He was missing physical contact with his wife and needed not only to touch and be touched, but to feel loved, and I had provided that for him. I told him I was so happy to hear those words and to see him so relaxed and happy again. He said he still was not sure how far he could go, but he hoped I had enjoyed it too and if I was willing to get together again, he said he knew he wanted to go farther. That was music to my ears.

The next week we got together again and that will be my next installment. I will tell you things got hotter.
Such a hot story and something I have enjoyed many times although not with friends. Made my dick so rock hard and aching for more

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Such a hot story and something I have enjoyed many times although not with friends. Made my dick so rock hard and aching for more

Thank you. I have enjoyed the same things with other guys but it was really hot doing it with my best friend who I thought was unattainable.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you. I have enjoyed the same things with other guys but it was really hot doing it with my best friend who I thought was unattainable.
Two lucky dudes

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Dude I LOVE the story always a huge bonus to find a bro like this. Got me hard a leaking in no time. Cant wait for the rest of it, keep it up man!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I saw each other at the gym very day after our first encounter and it was difficult to keep our hands off each other. Finally the next week rolled around when Jay's wife was on a business trip and we could get together again.

This time there was no sitting down to talk while jay was trying to get over his nerves. He was ready for action. I told him I wanted to give him a massage first this time. I hoped if I took things a couple steps farther than we had gone the previous time that he would reciprocate.

As with most massages, it started with him on his stomach. I did his scalp, back, arms, and legs. When I got to his fuzzy ass cheeks I took the side if my hand and ran it across his crack as if I was cutting a piece of bread. I repeated, going in deeper each time. I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying it so I decided to go for it. I took a finger and gently rubbed his hole. The I eased the finger inside and gradually went deeper until I felt his Prostate. He was going crazy, in the best way possible. He said if I kept it up he was going to cum way to quickly so I had him roll over and his cock was wet with pre-cum.

As I massaged his extremities I could see his dick throbbing. He was ready to take this fun a little farther. He was looking at me and sensed I was contemplating something. He said when he asked me to help him out it had been all about feeling loved and appreciated, but he had not expected to enjoy the sexual feelings he got from having a man touch him intimately. He couldn't believe how he was adapting to being sexual with not just any guy, but with his best friend. He said he thought it was going to be awkward and feared it may even break up our friendship, but instead he felt more connected to me than ever. I told him I loved being his best friend and was happy I could be there for him when he needed me. Then I told him to shut up and let me have my way with him!

By then I had pretty much finished the massage except for the happy ending. I decided it was time to step up my game. I took hold of his rock hard cock and started licking his huge head while also playing with his massive balls. Then I started going down on his dick until I could go no further. I did not make it all the way down his full 8" but I gave it my all and got most of it. Then he got into it and started to face fuck me. He caught me off guard and I nearly gagged on his pole, but kept in sync with his thrusts.
I kept aggressively sucking him for all I was worth and when he let me know he was cumming, I gulped down his hot sperm.

He told me he had never felt anything that incredible. He said his wife and girlfriends prior to marriage made it seem more like a chore and did it half-heartedly. I told him I think a man knows what feels good so he can apply that to sucking his buddy. He asked if I really wanted a massage or if he could go right for sucking my dick. I told him to go for it.

He wasn't the least but apprehensive, but he seemed unsure of himself as he started his new past time as a cocksucker. I was laying back, but felt compelled to look up and watch my best bud sucking my fucking cock. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined it would ever happen, but here we were. I am able to control myself pretty well so I was really enjoying it as Jay overcame his initial ine perience and was soon giving me one of the best nlowjobs I had ever had, and I have had many.

When I told him I was going to cum, I fully expected him to pull out, but he kept right on going. However, when my first big spurt filled his mouth he was unprepared and did pull back and the rest of my ropes of cum shot in his handsome face. I laid him back and kissed him and then proceeded to eat my cum from his face. With a wad of my jizz in my mouth I went in for a deep tongue twister of a kiss. I thanked him for giving it his all and told him I was so happy we were doing this.

I was not ready for our session to end, but didn't know that it was the right time to introduce him to fucking so I decided to try frottage. I told him to lay still and I applied massage oil to his entire front side and then straddled him and laid down and began sliding my hardening cock along side of his and slowly began exploring his body with mine.

We did that for quite awhile, but I had one more thing I wanted to do to check out how receptive he would be to fucking next time. I scooted down just enough so I could slightly spread his legs and then slide my hardon between his thigh and start thrusting. Here we were almost fucking and he was begging me to continue. When I told him I was going to cum he said he wanted another chance to drink my juice and he did exactly that.

We laid there for about an hour in each other's arms and just enjoyed each other's warmth.

More to come...

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jay and I saw each other at the gym very day after our first encounter and it was difficult to keep our hands off each other. Finally the next week rolled around when Jay's wife was on a business trip and we could get together again.

This time there was no sitting down to talk while jay was trying to get over his nerves. He was ready for action. I told him I wanted to give him a massage first this time. I hoped if I took things a couple steps farther than we had gone the previous time that he would reciprocate.

As with most massages, it started with him on his stomach. I did his scalp, back, arms, and legs. When I got to his fuzzy ass cheeks I took the side if my hand and ran it across his crack as if I was cutting a piece of bread. I repeated, going in deeper each time. I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying it so I decided to go for it. I took a finger and gently rubbed his hole. The I eased the finger inside and gradually went deeper until I felt his Prostate. He was going crazy, in the best way possible. He said if I kept it up he was going to cum way to quickly so I had him roll over and his cock was wet with pre-cum.

As I massaged his extremities I could see his dick throbbing. He was ready to take this fun a little farther. He was looking at me and sensed I was contemplating something. He said when he asked me to help him out it had been all about feeling loved and appreciated, but he had not expected to enjoy the sexual feelings he got from having a man touch him intimately. He couldn't believe how he was adapting to being sexual with not just any guy, but with his best friend. He said he thought it was going to be awkward and feared it may even break up our friendship, but instead he felt more connected to me than ever. I told him I loved being his best friend and was happy I could be there for him when he needed me. Then I told him to shut up and let me have my way with him!

By then I had pretty much finished the massage except for the happy ending. I decided it was time to step up my game. I took hold of his rock hard cock and started licking his huge head while also playing with his massive balls. Then I started going down on his dick until I could go no further. I did not make it all the way down his full 8" but I gave it my all and got most of it. Then he got into it and started to face fuck me. He caught me off guard and I nearly gagged on his pole, but kept in sync with his thrusts.
I kept aggressively sucking him for all I was worth and when he let me know he was cumming, I gulped down his hot sperm.

He told me he had never felt anything that incredible. He said his wife and girlfriends prior to marriage made it seem more like a chore and did it half-heartedly. I told him I think a man knows what feels good so he can apply that to sucking his buddy. He asked if I really wanted a massage or if he could go right for sucking my dick. I told him to go for it.

He wasn't the least but apprehensive, but he seemed unsure of himself as he started his new past time as a cocksucker. I was laying back, but felt compelled to look up and watch my best bud sucking my fucking cock. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined it would ever happen, but here we were. I am able to control myself pretty well so I was really enjoying it as Jay overcame his initial ine perience and was soon giving me one of the best nlowjobs I had ever had, and I have had many.

When I told him I was going to cum, I fully expected him to pull out, but he kept right on going. However, when my first big spurt filled his mouth he was unprepared and did pull back and the rest of my ropes of cum shot in his handsome face. I laid him back and kissed him and then proceeded to eat my cum from his face. With a wad of my jizz in my mouth I went in for a deep tongue twister of a kiss. I thanked him for giving it his all and told him I was so happy we were doing this.

I was not ready for our session to end, but didn't know that it was the right time to introduce him to fucking so I decided to try frottage. I told him to lay still and I applied massage oil to his entire front side and then straddled him and laid down and began sliding my hardening cock along side of his and slowly began exploring his body with mine.

We did that for quite awhile, but I had one more thing I wanted to do to check out how receptive he would be to fucking next time. I scooted down just enough so I could slightly spread his legs and then slide my hardon between his thigh and start thrusting. Here we were almost fucking and he was begging me to continue. When I told him I was going to cum he said he wanted another chance to drink my juice and he did exactly that.

We laid there for about an hour in each other's arms and just enjoyed each other's warmth.

More to come...
Another hot story making me hard again

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few days after that amazing experience with Jay we were leaving the gym and he asked if I had a few minutes to talk. I was afraid his conscience was bothering him and he was going to tell me we had to stop fooling around. We got into his car and just the opposite happened.

Jay said when he first brought up the idea of us massaging each other he really did not expect he could do more than that. He had surprised himself at how much he loved what we were doing and he couldn't wait for more. He said he had been doing a lot of thinking about "us" and told me I hoped I knew he had always loved me like a brother, but the things he wanted to do with me were more than just brotherly.

He went in to tell me he had tried to test himself by checking out other guys to see if he was turning gay, but even the hottest guys didn't appeal to him or give his cock a rise. He said he felt so comfortable with me and was 100% attracted to me, but still thought of himself as heterosexual. I told him I loved him too and these time with him meant a lot to me and I wanted us to explore further.

Jay said if I had mentioned us fucking a month ago he would have thought I had lost my mind, but now he couldn't wait to explore my ass and feel my cock go where nothing has gone before. He knew I had gay sex experiences before getting married, but I had never gotten specific. I shared with him that I had lived with a guy for a long time whose dick was an inch longer than his, but I had never been with a guy who was anywhere near as thick. I told him I was eager to have him fuck me, but quite anxious about it, too.

He said his penis was a blessing and a curse. He had started fucking girls when he was 16. He said he wasn't quite as big then, but close. Over the years a lot of girls were scared off by it when he undressed and a few refused to even try sex with him. He said most couldn't fit his cock in their mouths, including his wife so when I had sucked him it was the best sucking he had ever had.

We planned to get together in a few days when his wife went on a girl's trip with her friends. The days seems to drag and I kept daydreaming about Jay. I had always though he was handsome and sexy, but when I thought he was unattainable I did a great job of suppressing my feelings. Now the floodgates opened and I was fixated on him.

The day arrived and this time when I rang the bell jay answered the door nude. He was as eager as I was. I was literally undressed by the time we got to the room where we played. He made it clear he wanted to bypass the massages and lose his ass virginity to me. I certainly wasn't going to argue with that. I felt like I had just won the Mega-Millions Jackpot!!!

I had asked Jay to do an enema beforehand and he had showered and smelled awesome. I got him on all fours and proceeded to prepare his fuzzy ass. Eventually I helped him remove some of the forrest of hair growing in his crack, but that day I was so happy to be fucking my best friend in the universe that I was oblivious to it. After I had loosened him up with my tongue and fingers, the big moment had arrived.

Without being prompted Jay moved into position to suck my dick. I think he was a bit upset I was already full erect. That did not stop him for doing what he had set out to do. After a few minutes I stopped him and asked if he was ready. He said nervous, but he wanted to feel me inside him.

Jay felt the pain when my cockhead popped through his virgin ass. I told him to try to loosen up and soon the pain would subside. I eased into him little by little and I could already sense the shift in him, from pain to pleasure. I looked into his eyes and he said he was feeling so loved that moment.

I fucked his firm ass for as long as I could, but finally I felt my balls needing to release. I pulled out and Jay said rather than me shooting my load on his chest he wanted it in his mouth. This time he gulped down my entire load, spurt after spurt, until the well ran dry. I pulled out and laid down beside him, panting from all the thrusting I had been doing, and from the exile ration of one of the best orgasms of my life.

We laid there for about them minutes and he told me how great it felt. He said he was surprised something that big fit in his tight hole. I reminded him my dick is nothing compared to his so made him promise to go easy.

Jay had really paid attention to everything I had done to prepare him for fucking and he reciprocated as if he was an old pro. Like me, he was so excited about what he was about to do that his massive erection cock was fully erect. I sucked him for several minutes and then he asked if I was ready. I told him I wanted him more that he could imagine, but was kind of freaking out by how big his cockhead was and how thick his shaft was.

He got lined up and started to push. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing happened. The third time was a charm when I pushed back against his glans. I felt overcome as he impaled me with his monster. As he descended into my hole it felt unlike any past experience. It wasn't just how thick he is, but it seemed unreal that my long time best friend had transitioned into my fuck buddy.

Jay was so excited about fucking me that he only lasted a couple minutes. As much as I wanted it to lady, my ass was grateful when he pulled out. I swallowed his load and then he laid on top of me.

It was a special bonding moment when we just laid there still, feeling each other breathe. I ran my hand all over his hairy arms and ass and then hugged him tight. In turn, he lifted his head and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I had ever received. Then he thanked eme for rescuing him from his feelings of loneliness and being unloved. I told him to never feel unloved again as long as I am alive.

More to come...