Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay planned our next session back at his house. He had purchased a dildo almost exactly as long and thick as his cock and wanted me to fuck him with it so he could feel what I felt when he fucked me. His shaft is only half and inch longer than mine, but it is considerably thicker.

I fucked him first with my own dick to open him up and get him lubed for the big dildo. I gave him a good long ride and shor my sperm up his hot hole. After I pulled out I put some lube on the dildo and lined up for entry. His ass was resisting it at first. I pushed harder and finally penetrated his hole. He was yelling out in pain. I held it in place until he adjusted to the extra thick shaft and then slid it in farther and farther until the stiff plastic ballsac with preventing me from going deeper.

He told me I was even more of a stud than he had thought I was for taking his cock all of the time without crying like a baby like he was doing. I told him my ass was born to be his fuck toy and I enjoyed every second he was impaling me.

As I assaulted him with that fake cock, Jay's dick began to stir. He was finally adjusting to the thickness and enjoying the ride. When I was tiring of directing the dildo his cock shot a load without either of us touching it., He said his ass was wasted after that and he wasn't sure he would use the Dildo again, but was glad he tried it.

As Jay was popping his cock head through my hole, he said he really didn't understand how I could take him so easily.,I told him I guess I am more of a man than him and that was all it took for him to kick it up a few notches and become a wild fuck machine, trying to make me pay for that comment, but it just made it feel better.

Afterwards we both needed some manscaping. I had Jay do a full removal of my pubes, sac, and crack. I clear cut his crack and sack and trimmed back his bush enough that it was easier for me to suck him. He said he was considering getting rid of his chest hair and I told him I was not going to touch it. I told him I love him hairy and he would have to do it himself if it was going to be done. He said if I liked it so much he would leave it. I told him he was a smart man.

We showered together and ended up kissing until the hot water ran out. Our cocks were grinding together and got hard. Jay said his ass was still too sore to get fucked, so he dropped down and sucked mine until he got his reward and then I reciprocated. It was definitely more fun going down on him after I cleaned up the bush a bit.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I found another opportunity to arrange our business trips to be at the same place at the same time. This time our destination was Chicago. we were both able to schedule our meetings so we could be there the same days. We would fly in on a Tuesday and fly home on Friday after our work was done.

We arrived at our downtown hotel early Tuesday afternoon and checked in. The female desk clerk questioned our reservation for one room with a king size bed. Jay still gets a little flustered when people think of us as a gay couple, but I responded that was correct.

We took the elevator up to our room and we had a partial view of the city, but it was also blocked by a building across the street. We had been hoping for a view of Lake Michigan, but this was fine.

We had been wearing business suits on the flight, but quickly changed into casual clothes to go wander around the city. We both got into jeans, with button down shirts and sweaters. Jay was showing more bulge than normal. For a man with a big cock he generally doesn't maximize what he shows, but today I could see he was hanging right and the head of his dick was clearly outlined. It worked for me. I was showing my similar, but slightly smaller VPL.

We headed out and walked down Michigan Avenue. Jay said, I think I may have made a mistake. I asked what he did. He said it was more what he didn't do. He had taken off his boxer briefs when changing clothes and hadn't put any back on. I told him that was the opposite of a mistake and to enjoy the attention he was getting.

We walked quite a bit, over to the lake, along the river, and eventually found a neighborhood pizza joint where we stopped for beers and an early dinner. Neither of us wanted to over eat before our first night in bed together so we shared a pie.

Back at the hotel we went directly to our room. Our bed had been turned down and the lamps on either side were on so the room had a warm glow. We stripped down and got into the large walk-in shower and soaped each other up to wash away the day's travel and feel fresh and invigorated for the evening ahead.

Going back out into the room the sun had set to a point where it was glaring off the building across the street so our room was bright. We flung ourselves onto the bed and got right into it. We both love making out with each other and there was a lot of tongue action.

Jay and I both have a habit of trying to be the first to be the aggressor to lead the direction of the sex. This time he was top dog and made it clear he was taking my ass down. He said he had gotten so horny from free balling and getting all kinds of stares from women and men. I told him he needed to do it more often to fully understand his sex appeal.

I was surprised he didn't just dive in. Instead he really got into prepping my hole for impaling me with his monster. When he had me more than ready and eager to be plowed I went down on his already hard shaft.

Each time Jay fucks me it is like I found my destiny in life. It just feels right. He was indeed horny and road me like a mad man and while I loved the animal sex, it didn't last as long as I would have liked. When he loudly let me know he was cumming, I think the neighboring rooms became aware of it too. I felt his cock engorge even more as he shot his load deep inside me.

I didn't waste any time taking over and getting him ready to be my ride. I was horny too, but I intended to make it last. I fucked his fuzzy cheeks for as long as I could and decided I was going to unload on his hairy chest. I had barely pulled out when my cum stated flying. The first shot hit him square on the mouth and he eagerly ate the prize. Subsequent shots landed on his chest and stomach.

I collapsed on top of Jay and that turned into a hot frott session. Our cocks both hardened and got into a duel. We were both leaking pre-cum but our bodies were giving out after a long day so I rolled off and we rearranged into a 69 to take care of business.

During our fuck session we were both completely lost in the moment and now realized we had a clear view into an apartment across the street. There was a woman at the window watching us. Our room was like a fish bowl with the drapes open and lights on. Jay suddenly felt shy but I stood up and pulled him up and dragged him over to the window and waved at our neighbor. We were standing there fully nude, our dicks hanging, still slightly full looking from sex. The young woman waved back and started to unbutton her top. She exposed her lacy bra and then closed her blinds.

Jay told me I was a slut so I said thank you. He responded saying you're welcome, but it it wasn't necessarily a compliment. I told him it was to me and he needed to hang with me more to appreciate how fun sluttly behavior can be.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love your friendship with jay so much. It’s a such a shame that society has bullied men into a box and can’t express how we feel. There’s so many men that feel and want a friendship like this but are scared to be labelled as gay so they either engage and keep it a secret or just dont entertain those feelings. Women are lucky they’re allowed to express their sexuality without any problems or labels

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am up super early this morning and finally have some privacy so I will add a new chapter.

I arrived at Jay's house for what I expected was going to be our typical fuck session, but he had something else in mind. We stripped down and went out on the patio and he pulled two chairs out from a table and placed them facing each other and about four feet apart. We sat down and Jay said he wanted to watch me masturbate and wanted me to watch him, too.

We had talked previously about how much we each enjoy playing with our own cocks and I was always so turned on by Jay that even though I was eager to get my cock in him and feel his balls slapping against my ass when he was ramming his bone into me, this sounded fun too.

We sat there facing each other, spread our legs to give a full view and started stroking. Jay's shaft is super thick and his large lowhangers add to the impressiveness of his package. What really fascinates me most is how much his dick expands from soft to hard. I am a show-er, but Jay is a grower so I kept my eyes glued to his expanding cock. When he was fully hard his 8" bone looked even longer from my vantage point across from him, seeing it resting up on his stomach. The underside length looked like a foot long and with his balls still hanging loose it was definitely a sight for my eyes to enjoy. It really made me wonder how I had ever taken it up my ass or been able to deep throat a good portion of it.

When we began my 6" softy was hanging over the edge of the chair. Watching Jay play with himself was a huge turn on so it didn't take much for me to rise to the ocassion. At full hardness my 7.5" seemed to be turning him on too.

We both take pride in our lasting power when we fuck, but there was something about that moment, jacking off for each other, that was getting to us and we simultaneously moaned and said we were going to cum. We each watched the other closely as we shot our loads. Jay's big balls had finally pulled up and his cock had turned a fierce purple-red as his first spurt flew.

When I am on my back I can shoot up onto my chest, but when I am sitting up it is more common for my cum to just gush out of the head and run down my shaft and balls. With Jay eyeing me with lust I somehow managed to get my first spurt to land on my lips. I was so horned up.

Jay and I are always pretty competitive to be the first to fuck the other. He got the upper hand on me that time because I closed my eyes and was savoring the moment, and savoring my seed that coated my lips.

We moved over to the grass and he got my ass ready for his assault. I was so pumped about the whole thing it didn't take much for him to make my hole cock ready. Feeling his large mushroom pop through my hole was the best yet. He fucked with a vigor I had not felt before. It was interesting how taking a step back, having our own little circle jerk, turned out to be the thing that got both of us boiling. He rode me a good long while, but the inevitable finally happened and I felt his cock pulse as he shot his jizz deep inside me.

I wasted no time making him my bitch and plowing my hard cock into his tight hole. He was whimpering like a baby, begging for more. I fucked him hard and he rocked back into me to maximize each thrust. I wanted it to last forever, but all good things come to an end and I couldn't stop my balls from releasing their next load.,

Jay and I laid there in the grass panting and sweaty. After a couple minutes we pulled together and locked lips for some passionate kissing. Eventually we got up and dove into the pool to cool down.

I count my lucky stars every day that I have Jay in my life. He is the best friend I could ever ask for and our brief fear that a sexual,relationship might screw it up turned into the realization we were closer and happier than ever.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I FINALLY got together for the first time since February!!!

My wife and I were traveling the end of Feb. and into March. Upon our return home sheltering for Covid19 began before Jay and I had a chance to hook up. If we were both single we would likely have decided to shack up together, but we each have a wife and kids so our top priority was to keep them safe. Being with family 24/7 also means a lack of privacy so we had to put our sexual relationship on hold.

During the time we have all been at home Jay and his family have spent much of the time at his grandparent's house in the country. They have both been gone for a few years and now the house belongs to Jay's dad, but he recently turned it over to Jay. The house is in good shape, but visually outdated so Jay and family have been busy breathing new life into it.

Jay's wife and kids finally told him they wanted to go home, but he wanted to keep going with more projects so he stayed. He let me know he was alone so if I could get away he was hungry for my cock and ass. Since both of us have been sheltering we both felt safe getting together.

I told my wife I was going to help him with some projects and I went to see him on Friday afternoon and stayed overnight and came back home late yesterday afternoon. It was a great reunion.

During the months we hadn't seen each other my wife and I have been having sex regularly, perhaps even a little more often than usual. Jay's wife has not changed so he had not had any sexual contact since we last fucked in mid-Feb. he was eager for body contact.

When I arrived Jay came out of the house nude. It is very secluded so he was safe from anyone but me seeing him. I was surprised to see Jay had not gotten a haircut and he needed one when we had last seen each other. It is quite long and he looks sexy as hell. Without even touching it his cock was rising and when we embraced it was fully hard and he ground it into me. We kissed with such hunger for each other. He began undressing me and had me fully nude before I had even stepped away from my car. When he slid my gym shorts down my boner slapped up against my stomach.

I knew Jay was starved for love and I let him take the lead. It has been hot here so thank god he had the sense to drag me into the house to a bed. There was only enough foreplay so his extra thick cock wouldn't rip my asshole open. He was a total animal. I have never felt a person that hungry for me. He shot his load deep inside me way too soon, but he was desperate.

After he pulled out we laid there in bed kissing and he told me how much he needed that. I let him know I had missed him more than I could have ever imagined and I hope we never had to be apart like that again.

After a few minutes of silent exploration, getting reacquainted with each other's bodies, I mounted him and gave him a fuck he will never forget. My cock was fiercely hungry for his hole and I wanted it to last. Just the excitement of our reunion did cause me to blast sooner than I typically would have, but it was a good ride nonetheless.

After that second fuck we went outside to pick up my clothes off the ground. The car door was even standing open. We had been in a rush to fuck. I grabbed my overnight bag and we went back inside. We did actually work on a project, had lunch, and then I told him I needed to do a little manscaping on him. When we had been getting together regularly I was maintaining his abundant ass hair and it had gone wild. He also asked me to clean up his sac and trim back his pubes.

After that we showered together, even though it was tight for both of us to get into the stall. After we dried off it was time for round two. Jay had massage oils and told me to lay back and he gave me a wonderful full body massage. It felt great to have his firm touch caressing my body after all those months. He started with me on my stomach and I had to keep adjusting my position to accommodate my growing cock. By the time he had me flip over it was leaking like a drippy faucet. At the end of the massage he took my erection in his mouth and absolute devoured it. He had never gotten down as far on my length as he did then. I exploded in his mouth and he drank my man juice. I reciprocated and was rewarded with a load of Jay jizz.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon working on the house, nude the entire time. We would catch each other stealing glances. Our desire for each other is so well matched and my hairless body is as appealing to him as his hairiness is to me. The stars had all aligned perfectly when we were drawn into this new sexual part of our longtime friendship.

After dinner we went outside and it had gotten more comfortable so we put on shoes and set out on a walk around the property. What I did not know was Jay had planned ahead and had a blanket spread out in a pasture and also had some bourbon and two glasses. We toasted to our friendship and then he set about fucking me again. This time it was slow, tender, and passionate. I am so lucky to have this man in my life who isn't just out to get his rocks off. Like me, he wants his partner to experience ultimate pleasure and he does everything in his power to make it happen. This time, rather than ramming his cock home, he gently gave me a little at a time and by the time he was in balls deep it felt like I had 12" inside me, not 8".

As Jay got into his rhythm I was countering him to maximize penetration. I have always loved the feel of balls slapping up against my ass when I am getting fucked and Jay's big heavy hangers definitely bounce around and feel great. I know when those big orbs stop slapping that they have pulled up and he is ready to cum. I think we both wanted that moment to last forever, but all good things come to an end.

I got Jay on his hands and knees and pounded his furry ass. I am not exaggerating when I say I believe our cocks and asses were made for each other. It is amazing how well we fit together. When I felt my impending orgasm build, I sunk deep in his hole and let my seed fly. We were both moaning to a degree we had not done before.

We were both spent after each cumming three times that day so that night in bed we simply enjoyed laying intertwined and talking about anything and everything. We both fell asleep in each other's arms. I am an early riser so I laid there watching Jay sleep. I couldn't believe how damn lucky I am to be his best friend and now his fuck buddy.

After a breakfast of real food, not just each other, we continued working on the house. The day before we were so hungry for sex I had not taken time to admire all the work Jay and his family had done. He and I had gone there prior to home sheltering so I knew what it had looked like. He told me how this would be their getaway place and since it was not far from our houses he hoped he and I would be using it too.

We sucked and fucked again. He told me he wished we could stay in bed forever but he was also eager to get the house renovations finished so he hoped I wouldn't mind getting up to help him. I told him I was there for him in bed and out and would do whatever he wanted. He looked at my slyly and smiled and said those words were not helping motivate him to get up, but we did get up and had a quick lunch and then got busy on the house.

We completed a couple projects and then I told Jay I needed to go home. He pulled me in and we ended up in sort of a standing frottage session. I always love looking at our bodies and seeing the contrast between his hairy skin and my smoothness. For some reason it turns me on.

I got dressed and he walked me out to the car. We kissed. And he told me he felt like a new man and thanked me for rescuing him from his loneliness. He said he had been fantasizing for months about how it would be when we got back together and reality had exceeded everything he had imagined.

Jay said, "I love you Alex and I don't say that lightly. I can never thank you enough for making me feel loved again." I told him I was so happy he had the balls as a straight man to open up to me about his needs and allowed me to fulfill them. He said he has surprised himself that he has become so comfortable having M2M sex, but said it was only because it was with me. He said he still has no desire at all to do anything with any other man, but it is perfect with me. I told him I am the luckiest man on earth to have his friendship and love.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay has been working super hard on his weekend house. His goal was to get so much done that he could take a day off. He called me a few days ago to let me know he wanted me to come to "help" him, but the help he was asking for had nothing to do with the house and everything to do with him. My wife, the kids, and I have a few things on our schedule so i was not able to stay overnight, but did let him know I could spend the day today. I got up early and arrived at his place before 9AM.

I had just seen Jay recently after months apart, but I never can get enough of him. Seeing him makes my cock throb. He was already nude and undressed me almost before the door had closed. By the time he lowered my briefs, my boned up dick was looking up at him. He took hold of my penis and pulled me to his bedroom. On my previous visit Jay could not wait to ride my ass. With his wife not providing any intimacy, I am his only outlet aside from masturbation. He hadn't had a fuck in months and was desperate to feed his cock into me. This time he nearly begged me to fuck him. He did not have to ask twice.

I had spent some time the prior week mowing down his ass grass so his hole was ready for my invasion. I love listening to Jay's moaning when I am rimming him. Of course that is nothing compared to the joyous sounds that come from him when my cock goes in and I get into my rhythm. I made it last and whenever I was getting close I slowed down and moved in for some deep kisses. When he and I lock lips it is a workout.

Jay and I bareback since I am the only one he has sex with and my wife and I are both clean. I do love cumming inside him, but I also love seeing my cum coating his hairy chest and when I am super horny I sometimes his his face. Of course when that happens I have to lick him clean. This time I hit a home run and managed two spurts to his face. I think Jay is handsome no matter what, but there is something about seeing my cum dripping off his face that drives me wild.

Jay didn't skip a beat getting my ass ready. His penis was chubbed, but still soft so I took it in my mouth. If you have read the earlier parts of our story, you know Jay's penis is thick. Mine is 6" thick when soft and 6.5" when I get hard. I have never measured Jay, but when we go dick to dick our girth looks comparable when we are flaccid, but when he bones up his cock expands quite a bit more than mine. so, as I suck it I felt that expansion and it was more than a mouthful.

My hole has become accustomed to Jay's monster meat, but when his large mushroom pushes through, that first intrusion is still intense. I take a deep breath and power through it. Once he is balls deep into me I am fine. During this time when we have not been getting together regularly, he seems to be trigger happy. He cums much quicker than he used to. I understand he has not had much intimacy in his life for months so his urges have surpassed his previous ability to last. I know we will get back to that in time. I think the intensity of Jay's orgasm caught him off guard and he shot ropes of his man seed into me before he could pull out.

We laid back and talked while we were recovering our breath. His hands were rubbing my smooth skin. He has developed calluses on his hands from all the work he has been doing on the house. For some strange reason I can't explain that turned me on. He saw my penis growing and slid down so he could suck me off. I rose to the occasion and due to my recent ejaculation it took some time and effort to nut me. When I came he drank my juice.

We took a break for lunch and afterwards Jay asked me to put my running shoes on. He had taken the tractor a few days prior and mowed down a path through the large pasture. He has been running laps each day and wanted to show it to me. The pasture is surrounded by woods so we could run nude. It has been a while since I have felt my cock and balls bouncing freely when I run. I like the concept of running nude outside, but I learned I really appreciate some support for the boys. Jay's boys seemed unphased by all the movement.

Back at the house we sat and cooled off. By then the bed was calling us again. This time around Jay topped me first. Thankfully his endurance improved and we had a nice long ride. It felt so good to feel his 8" plowing me. He has a way of fucking me like a wild animal but still being sensitive to the fact his thickness could eat me alive if he isn't careful. By the time he came my hole was satisfied. He pulled out and not only hit my face with the second spurt, but the first one flew past me.

I could have pulled out another fuck, but I asked Jay if he would give me a massage since I had just recently fucked him and he had masterfully sucked me off. When we first advanced our relationship from best friends to fuck buddies he was both awkward and tentative giving me a rub down. By now his hands know my body and he understands where to be tender and where to add pressure. When I close my eyes and savor the moment, I can imagine I am in the hands of a professional masseur, but why the hell would I want that when I have Jay? When he had me roll over so he could do my front side my penis was still hanging soft. As his hands moved up and down my torso and limbs, he seductively grazed his fingertips along my shaft and ball bag. It didn't take much of that to feel things firming up.

After Jay had completed his tour of my entire body, his focus went to my now dripping erection. He climbed aboard and I closed my eyes and felt his rock hard cock sliding against mine. I could also feel his huge nuts dragging back and forth on my skin. The sensations of Jay's motions and his hairy body against my smooth hairless skin had my balls boiling and I unexpectedly shot my load between us. Jay laid down on top of me and used his body to massage my cum in.

After we caught our breath again we showered together. I was sad not to be able to send the night in Jay's bed, but I was also eager to get back home to my wife and kids. My life is like a storybook, or maybe I should say a fairy tale. I feel like the most blessed man on the planet.

Ale198819891988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few days after that amazing experience with Jay we were leaving the gym and he asked if I had a few minutes to talk. I was afraid his conscience was bothering him and he was going to tell me we had to stop fooling around. We got into his car and just the opposite happened.

Jay said when he first brought up the idea of us massaging each other he really did not expect he could do more than that. He had surprised himself at how much he loved what we were doing and he couldn't wait for more. He said he had been doing a lot of thinking about "us" and told me I hoped I knew he had always loved me like a brother, but the things he wanted to do with me were more than just brotherly.

He went in to tell me he had tried to test himself by checking out other guys to see if he was turning gay, but even the hottest guys didn't appeal to him or give his cock a rise. He said he felt so comfortable with me and was 100% attracted to me, but still thought of himself as heterosexual. I told him I loved him too and these time with him meant a lot to me and I wanted us to explore further.

Jay said if I had mentioned us fucking a month ago he would have thought I had lost my mind, but now he couldn't wait to explore my ass and feel my cock go where nothing has gone before. He knew I had gay sex experiences before getting married, but I had never gotten specific. I shared with him that I had lived with a guy for a long time whose dick was an inch longer than his, but I had never been with a guy who was anywhere near as thick. I told him I was eager to have him fuck me, but quite anxious about it, too.

He said his penis was a blessing and a curse. He had started fucking girls when he was 16. He said he wasn't quite as big then, but close. Over the years a lot of girls were scared off by it when he undressed and a few refused to even try sex with him. He said most couldn't fit his cock in their mouths, including his wife so when I had sucked him it was the best sucking he had ever had.

We planned to get together in a few days when his wife went on a girl's trip with her friends. The days seems to drag and I kept daydreaming about Jay. I had always though he was handsome and sexy, but when I thought he was unattainable I did a great job of suppressing my feelings. Now the floodgates opened and I was fixated on him.

The day arrived and this time when I rang the bell jay answered the door nude. He was as eager as I was. I was literally undressed by the time we got to the room where we played. He made it clear he wanted to bypass the massages and lose his ass virginity to me. I certainly wasn't going to argue with that. I felt like I had just won the Mega-Millions Jackpot!!!

I had asked Jay to do an enema beforehand and he had showered and smelled awesome. I got him on all fours and proceeded to prepare his fuzzy ass. Eventually I helped him remove some of the forrest of hair growing in his crack, but that day I was so happy to be fucking my best friend in the universe that I was oblivious to it. After I had loosened him up with my tongue and fingers, the big moment had arrived.

Without being prompted Jay moved into position to suck my dick. I think he was a bit upset I was already full erect. That did not stop him for doing what he had set out to do. After a few minutes I stopped him and asked if he was ready. He said nervous, but he wanted to feel me inside him.

Jay felt the pain when my cockhead popped through his virgin ass. I told him to try to loosen up and soon the pain would subside. I eased into him little by little and I could already sense the shift in him, from pain to pleasure. I looked into his eyes and he said he was feeling so loved that moment.

I fucked his firm ass for as long as I could, but finally I felt my balls needing to release. I pulled out and Jay said rather than me shooting my load on his chest he wanted it in his mouth. This time he gulped down my entire load, spurt after spurt, until the well ran dry. I pulled out and laid down beside him, panting from all the thrusting I had been doing, and from the exile ration of one of the best orgasms of my life.

We laid there for about them minutes and he told me how great it felt. He said he was surprised something that big fit in his tight hole. I reminded him my dick is nothing compared to his so made him promise to go easy.

Jay had really paid attention to everything I had done to prepare him for fucking and he reciprocated as if he was an old pro. Like me, he was so excited about what he was about to do that his massive erection cock was fully erect. I sucked him for several minutes and then he asked if I was ready. I told him I wanted him more that he could imagine, but was kind of freaking out by how big his cockhead was and how thick his shaft was.

He got lined up and started to push. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing happened. The third time was a charm when I pushed back against his glans. I felt overcome as he impaled me with his monster. As he descended into my hole it felt unlike any past experience. It wasn't just how thick he is, but it seemed unreal that my long time best friend had transitioned into my fuck buddy.

Jay was so excited about fucking me that he only lasted a couple minutes. As much as I wanted it to lady, my ass was grateful when he pulled out. I swallowed his load and then he laid on top of me.

It was a special bonding moment when we just laid there still, feeling each other breathe. I ran my hand all over his hairy arms and ass and then hugged him tight. In turn, he lifted his head and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I had ever received. Then he thanked eme for rescuing him from his feelings of loneliness and being unloved. I told him to never feel unloved again as long as I am alive.

More to come...
Hot

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those who don't read my blog posts, I was with Jay last week, but it was an all boys weekend with our sons and a couple others. I wrote about it in the blog because it was more about the group than about Jay and I.

Today I spent several hours with Jay, totally in bed. It was hot outside so it felt best to be in a comfortable bed with the AC counterbalancing our body heat.

Jay has been working hard on the house he inherited and it shows on his body. He is looking lean and fit. He looked great to start with, but his appeal has grown in the past few months.

We started with a long drawn out frot session. We both get so fuckin' hot doing that. There is something about the feel of his coarse body hair brushing up and down on my smooth hairless body that is a huge turn on for both of us. Of course it doesn't hurt to feel his big cock and balls roaming around and dueling with my own junk either.

We are both passionate kissers so we also got into that. I love kissing my wife, but kissing Jay feels so masculine. It's like the difference between the grace of figure skating and the fierceness of a hockey game.

Between the frot and kissing Jay was driving me wild and my cock couldn't wait another second to fuck his hot ass. I surprised him by taking charge and telling him to prepare for a rough ride. I was in the mood to fuck like wild animals. He sensed my need and went along with me. Sometimes we can be gentle and loving, but this was not one of those days.

I banged his ass hard. If this had been at the beginning of our sexual relationship he would have been begging me to stop, but he had become a cock slut and loves when I plow him.i was so charged I nutted before I wanted to, but it was long enough to wear out his hole.

My load had barely subsided when Jay took over and let me know mt ass was his to do with as he pleased. He gave it to me as rough as I had been with him. The difference is his added girth should mean giving me a little time to adjust to his intrusion, but he rammed it home and my ass was on fire. His big low hangers are the heaviest nuts of all the guys I have ever been with. I love to feel them flopping wildly against me when he is riding me. My hole was burning and yet I pulled him in deeper and didn't want it to end. Finally he shot deep inside me.

Afterwards we both laid there panting. It would have been so easy to fall asleep holding each other, but this time it was a fuck and run. I had to get back home. We hit the outdoor shower to clean up and cool off.

We are both eager for our next sleepover. Hopefully it will be soon.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have been reading this thread from the start you know my encounters with Jay have slowed down due to Covid. Thankfully, he has been spending a lot of time renovating his grandparents house after it was turned over to him so we have a place where we can get together and have privacy. I went there yesterday, spent the night, and most of the day today.

For a few months, when sheltering at home became a thing, Jay's wife and kids were helping him but they got the itch to head back home. Jay is eager to complete the work so he stayed on and goes home a few days a week to be with his family.

He still has projects he can use help with and I am more than happy to help, especially knowing what my reward will be. In the months he has been working on the house Jay's body has become more toned, and from the outdoor projects his skin is beautifully tanned from head to toe, with no tan lines.

When I arrived yesterday he was doing some landscaping work and together we pumped out the rest of it. We were sweating and dirty so we decided to shower before sitting down for a drink. Several weeks ago he had a new outdoor shower installed. He has all the components to build an enclosure for privacy, but likes showering out in the open so he is in no rush to get it done. We showered together and washed each other. By the end we were both hard and our cocks were vying for space between us when we went in for a kiss.

We sat out on the deck nude and had a drink. Then Jay fired up the grill and fixed steaks, corn on the cob, and strips of zucchini. Afterwards we cleaned up and headed to his bedroom.

We were both eager to fuck, but Jay said he wanted to give me a massage. I laid on my stomach in the middle of the bed and he straddled me. I felt his flaccid penis laying on my ass. As he massaged my shoulders and neck he would lean forward and the head of his dick slid along my crack, with his balls dragging behind. As he worked his way down my body I reminded him of the first massage he gave me and complimented him on his improvement. After he had gotten all tn way down to my toes he moved back up and used a very sensual stroke with the side of both hands running along my ass crack, alternating from right to left, and with each stroke went deeper until the sides of his hands were brushing my hole. It felt fantastic.

When Jay asked me to flip over I was fully hard and leaking. He straddled me again, balls down onto my hard shaft and his cock head against mine. As he massaged my chest my dick was throbbing. He worked my mid-section without taking hold of my penis, but letting his fingers gently sweep against it.

After he had worked his way down to my feet again, he came back and engulfed my bone with his mouth and I was so horned up by that time I shot my load pretty quickly. He eagerly drank it down. Then he got busy on my ass and prepped me for his invasion.

It felt so good to have him inside me again. He slid in inch by inch until he bottomed out. I love his fat cock. It feels like his oversized meat and my ass were custom made for each other. I knew he had been eager to fuck me because he had been telling me while we were working. So it surprised me when he was going slow and making love to me rather than being an animal like we often have been. He was thrusting in and out for a good long while. It may have been the longest he has ever lasted in me. Finally he told me he was cumming and shot his man seed deep into me.

I could not stand to wait a minute longer so I got his ass ready and then he sucked my cock and in no time I was up and ready. I decided to go for the polar opposite of his fuck and I dove in and rode him hard. By that time he was ready for it. I edged a few times, slowing down to kiss my stud and then got back into pumping in and out. I didn't tell Jay when I was about to shoot, but he could feel my dick as it was getting near and he said give it up, Alex.

We laid in bed for a while talking and it was still fairly early so we got up, fixed drinks, and sat outside, this time in the screened porch to keep the mosquitos from feasting on our cocks and balls.

At 10:30 we went back to bed for round two. This time he was ready to let loose and give my ass a rougher ride. His heavy balls were pounding me on the outside as his thick sausage plowed my insides. This time when he was ready to cum he pulled out and shot on my chest and then proceeded to lick me clean.

I switched gears and slowed it back down again. I feel blessed that we are both versatile and that we both like to vary how we fuck. I pulled out when I was ready to blow and aimed right for Jay's mouth. After I was drained I leaned in for a kiss and he transferred some of my cum back to me and I drank it down.

During the night we were spooning much of the time. I would briefly wake up to roll over and Jay would change positions so we were realigned back in a spoon position.

In the morning I felt Jay's morning wood poking me. He was still sound asleep but his cook felt like it was raring to go. I slid down and took it in my mouth and heard a satisfied moan from his mouth. Eventually he was fully awake and was pushing my face into his shaft.

We got out of bed and made breakfast. Afterwards we used the outdoor shower again and then walked out into a pasture where there is a big old tree with a deck built up in it. Jay brought along a blanket and we laid down and each fucked the other from our perch surrounded by branches.

We went back to the house and completed another project, stopped for lunch, did a little more work, and then hit the shower once more before landing back in bed. This time I pampered Jay with a sensual massage and then made love to his ass and all the rest of him.

He gave me a farewell fuck and then I headed for home. I feel bad for Jay that his wife has shut him out from any intimacy, but I count my lucky stars that he came to me to fill the void. Because of this change to our relationship our original friendship has grown even stronger.