Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday I had a play day with Jay. Unfortunately, it was not an overnight visit, but we take what we can get. We met up at his weekend house he has been renovating throughout the Covid sheltering months. There are still projects to be done, but he is taking a break for now.

I arrived at mid morning. The weather was the most comfortable we have had in a long time. It was still quite warm, but the humidity had dropped so much it felt cooler for a change.

Jay heard me pull up and was out of the house by the time I got out of my car. He was totally naked and a sight to behold. I never tire of seeing his body and am so happy he chose me to provide the sex he craves so much since his wife shut down sexually.

After a quick kiss he started ripping my clothes off. He was a man on a mission and I let him go for it. I am fortunate to have a wife who loves sex and this past week she and I had sex more than usual. I knew Jay had a hunger I had to satisfy and I was happy to let him be the Alpha Male.

By the time he had me stripped down he was erect. He turned me around and prepped my ass. Damn that felt good. There I was spread out against my car on a gorgeous sunny day with my best friend eager to breed me.

Jay pulled me around to the back of my vehicle and pushed the button to lift the tailgate. Then he had me lean in so my ass was sticking out and up. He was wasting no time and I immediately felt his big cock head pushing into my tight hole. It always amazes me how his 8"x7" cock fits so perfectly inside me. It truly is like we were made for this purpose.

I was ready for a good long ride but Jay was so starved for sex he came within 5 minutes. He shot his seed deep inside me but when he pulled out his juice was running down my legs.

I wasted no time getting him bent over so I could give him the fuck he was begging for. In the weeks since our last fuck his hole had gotten hairier. This became one of those animalistic fucks. I shoved my dick in deep and got busy. My 7.5"x6.5" fits him perfectly, too. I had a much longer ride and the entire time he kept telling me to fuck him harder, deeper, and faster. When I felt my cum boiling I pulled out and gave my cock a few quick strokes and watched my load hit his hole and run down his hairy legs.

Jay stood up and turned towards me. We embraced each other and began some deep, passionate kissing. After a few minutes he suggested we take a shower. Even though the weather was more comfortable out fuck session had us dripping in sweat, as well as cum.

Jay had done a little work on his new outdoor shower. For several weeks he had left it open air so anyone showering was fully visible from the house. He intended to leave it that way but his wife asked if he would put up the privacy wall to shield it from the house. The shower head is on a wall but it is still totally open to the expansive field on the other two sides.

After we got cleaned up and cooled off we sat on the deck to dry off. Jay and I are long time friends and have easy conversation about lots of things, not just sex. After lunch we went outside again. Jay had purchased a small kiddie pool just to have a place to cool off as he has been working hard on the house. He told me he wanted to fuck me in the pool. He had planned ahead and had just a few inches of water in it.

After he had me prepped and I had him hard I laid back with my head against the inflatable side. Jay spread my legs and lifted them to his shoulders. When he got his cock in he began thrusting and it felt so good to feel him slide in and out, with the cool water under me and warm sun above.

This ride was a good long one. When he finally told me he was going to blow he pulled out and brought his dick up to my mouth and fed me his load so it wouldn't get in the pool. That worked for me.

I got Jay on his hands and knees and got in behind him and eased my dick in inch by inch. He was murmuring like a baby as I rode him. I fucked him slow and gentle but he finally said he wanted to drink my nectar so I sped up my thrusts and then pulled out just in time to quench his thirst.
Afterwards we laid side by side in the kiddie pool and kissed.

After another quick shower I got dressed and headed home. We both felt rejuvenated after our visit. I am so blessed to have Jay as a friend and lover. I feel like we were destined for this.

Naturedreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sharing my true story....

I was always fascinated with corporate guys who are in formal attire and watching them was full time fun for me. At my office, which is in downtown main building, there are quiet a lot offices and it's always crowded with guys of all ages mainly in their fourties. Right below my floor there is YMCA, swimming pool and gym for all these classy, IT men. Since YMCA offers huge discount to corporates, it was mostly crowded by them. Folks mostly starts going there post 3 pm till 10 pm. Gym had great wet and dry souna, huge locker room with capacity of 100 of lockers. As per my regular time at 4. 30 pm I use to enjoy my 45 mins of swim session. The pool was positioned next to gym and through glazed window, we could see guys lifting weights.

Though there wasn't many muscled hunks in gym, but there were definately classy handsom guys who come to gym for traidmills. Once while going to pool, I noticed one handsome, sweet looking man in early fourties was on trademill. He took a break from trademill as he got call. I could glanced through his body and he was absolutely handsome, gorgeous, sweet looking hunk, quiet tall 6' + and awesomely maintained body. His eyes was beatiful. He was having the broad shoulders, defined jawline, muscled heavy forearms and sexy rounded muscled butt. That day I completed my regular swim session and was happy in mind for seeing such gorgoeus, sexy hunk in gym.

At neight I thought of him and decided to check him next day in locker room and try to coincide my timings with him. Next I went bit early, as I finished my calls earliy at 3.45 pm and decided to keep eye on him. When I went to gym he was already there on trademill and while passing from there I glanced through his gorgoeus sweet sexy face. I kept eyes on him, through my pool and did all my backstroke, freestyle, buttter fly strokes.

It was 4.35 pm I noticed he was making move towards locker room. I complted my lap, got out of pool and started heading towards locker room. There were not many guys over there just 4-5. And there were many lockers, which was spread across 10-12 different lanes with huge sink area and big tv room. I noticed many guys towelled them over there and it was sort of dryying areafor all.

Mr. Gorgeous, quickly changed his green shorts, wrapped the towel and quickly went to bath cube and pulled the curtain. The bath area was devided in 2 parts with 10-12 cubes with curtains and 5 open bath area. Open bath was the sexiest part where most guys use to have quick bath. I mostly use middle curtain cube, with curtain partly covered but could see through who is there in open area.

I noticed mr. Gorgeous quickly took bath and heard him puuting off his shower and drying himself. I managed at the same time but noticed he is heading towards tv room with wrapped towel. I follwed him and went to extreme corner of tv room to not make it obvious. I was staring at his body, while he was towelling i noticed his huge mascular chest, big biceps and huge shoulder. Typical features of sexy Hispanic white man. It was hard to take off my eyes from his pink nipples. When he was done towelling himself, he removed his wrapped towel and started wearing undie. It was sexy lycra badge coloured bikini he pulled up. I was flabbergasted to see his sexy muscled, rounded , hairless, clean white ass and it was the sexiest view for me. I was staring at his muscled butt and got fully hard. He noticed me, smiled and got busy in watching dowjones graphs on tv. I am 5'9", whetish man, quiet well built and my best assest was sexy rounded ass, which all my friends loved. I was pretending to dry myself with towel and waiting for slight turn from him to get right angle of his bulge in bikini. And yes, it was my day, and got what I wanted. I could see huge bulge in bikini. He went to put the wet towel near sink where bin was kept. I just follwed him and pretend to drink water over fountain but was staring at his bulge.

He went back to his locker and pulled his gray trouser and striped shirt. He was looking awesomely sexy in corporate look. At night again I thought of him and shagged twice.

I could not go for swim for next day but day after that almost same routine follwed. Daily I started staring at this hunk and at night use to shag thinking of him. This continued for 2 weeks and I kept lusting forhim.

But one day it was weiared day and I learned that there power outage at my office and entire building was out of power. It couldn't restore and we were asked to go home. I went to my friend's place and came back at my train station. It was 6. 30 pm, and I just thought of quick visit to gym for quick wasroom visit. I went the men's room and I could not see single person in gym, but heard someone taking shower. I got bit curious, and noticed middle shower with curtain was on as someone was taking bath. Since no one was around my naughty mind worked and I went naked to take bath in open shower, making sure I could see who's there. After 2 mins curtain rolled, and it was mr. Gorgeous who was going towards locker. He was fully naked and first think I saw his flaccid dick which was close to 6 inch, quiet big and huge balls. But whithin a min he came back with shampoo. He entered in shower but this time he did not close his curtain. I could not believe what was happening.

He was facing towards wall opposite me and I could see his rounded bubble sexy ass. I got instantly hard seeing his ass. Whitin few seconds I got my thick dick fully hard, got in full swing 7.5 inch long. I actually started stroking my dick. I hv hairy chest and i had shaved pubes recently. My thick girthy dick was pretty loved by folks around me generally. I stared pressing my rounded sexy ass and started puting fingers in my asshole. He tuned back and noticed my thick dick. I was pretending of taking bath but stroking my cock in between. I saw him putting soap on his pubes and he started pressing his balls. I got encouraged and started stroking my dick slowly. He looked at me and learned my intension. His cock was growing and got thicker and thicker. And he too started rubbing his dick. In no time his dick was fully hard, it was close to 9 inch thick rock hard cock. He closed his shower and i noticed he is moving. I started rolling my tounge on my lips. He learned I wanted to suck him. He showed postive nod, stated walking torwrds closed door bathroom. We went thre, and we started with tight huge and deep smuttching. He was huge, his chest, biceps and shoulder was huge and was very sexy. His skin was so flawless, and was loving his hariry armpits. Typically sexy handsome Hispanic hunk. I couldn't believe, I was smuttching the man of my dreams, and I had shagged thinking of him 20 times. I started licking his armpits and asked him to spit in my mouth, which he liked.

While we were in stading postion, smuttching each other, he was pressing my ass and stared fingering my hole. I loved that and liked he was interested in my hole. I got on my kees and started sucking him. It was huge 9 inch cut cock, huge hairless sexy balls and his cockhead was huge. I started feeling that girty cock my mouth, but it was very thick to grab in my mouth. I never seen or sucked suck huge cock ever in life. I sucked him for 3-4 good mins and he bent down and. Started pressing my ass hard. He asked me to bend down and put his 2 fingers in my tight hole.
Suddenly I noticed, he started eating my hole and I could not believe sexy, handsome cute hunk which I was fascinating for weeks was licking my pussy. He loved eating my pussy and ate it for 5 mins. He got up, and asked me if he can fuck me. Sure was my answer. He put his dick in my tight hole, which pained. But he licked it again and pushed his tounge in my pussy.

I loved and moaned ..wow..then he again pushed his thick cockhead in my hole this time it went inside and I started feeling that girth. Can narrite the feeling of thick cock in my hole. He started pounding me. I was in heaven, he was thirsting me with full pressure, smuttching and pressing my hiray chest. All the while he was fucking he kept on spitting in my mouth which I really loved. He fucked me really hard barebacked which I always dreamed and I asked him to unload his cum in my mouth. He pulled his cock from my hole, cleaned it with soap and I stroked it with hand and finally he unloaded his thick cum in my mouth. I licked his balls and monster thick cock and he again started smuttching me. We looked in each other's eyes and smiling he was strocking my dick and finally I cummed on his thighs which he liked. I licked and ate my own cum. We were done, happy, took shower and got ready. We exchanged nos, use to chat with each other. We met 3-4 times I got barebacked by him in showers all the time. Eventually got into closer friendship and leaned he is an account manager of one IT group. Recently we couldn't hv sex post corona but learned he is married straight man.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just returned home tonight after spending the past couple days with Jay at my cabin. We both had to work so we spent most of the work day hours on our laptops, but had two full nights in bed together.

As usual we flip fucked. I took the lead for the first round and pretty much slammed my 7.5" dick balls deep into his hairy hole. It had been a while since our last fuckfest and we were really hungry for each other. I bet I didn't even last ten minutes. When he rammed his extra thick 8" into my ass I was begging him to go harder. Feeling his cock tense up and spasm as he erupted deep inside me was awesome.

After we both got that initial first fuck after being part out of the way it turned into a make out session which lead to super hot frot session. Feeling our hard cocks dueling never gets old.

Sleeping with Jay is so fun. I love feeling his warm hairy body pressed against mine. Waking up to the feel of his morning wood at my back door or his mouth on my cock is the perfect way to come out of my sleep fog and get the day started out right.

It is really quiet in the woods around my cabin this time of the year. We are past summer vacations and too early for fall color leaf lockers here in the south. This means it is pretty safe to go for nude hikes in the woods. We headed out before breakfast and the morning chill in the air was enough to cause some shrinkage.

Deep in the woods I had Jay lean over a fallen tree and fucked him while I was standing. There is something exhilarating about fucking outdoors. For Jay's turn he fucked me with both of us standing up on a peak, looking out over the valley. We were a far distance from and houses, cars, etc but we could see the movement around town and got off being so exposed to it.

The second night we started with massages by the fire. The cool evening air made the heat from he fireplace feel good. It had also felt great to spend the entire day never putting on anything but shoes. We were both so relaxed we didn't have to work on each other's muscles so instead we focused on the erotic aspects of touch instead. We were both able to get the other completely rock hard without touching each other's junk. When I caused Jay to erupt I decided to eat his load. It tasted so good eating it off his body after not having it for quite a while. He caught mine straight from my shaft and gulped it down. That night we made love. It was slow and gentle so much more sensual than the first night. We fell asleep all intertwined.

This morning Jay was sleeping soundly when I woke up. I touched his flaccid cock and got the response I wanted. He came too and we ended up jacking each other off before breakfast.

I have to say working was a new experience with my nude best friend sitting across the table from me all day. While I was on the phone with a coworker, Jay lifted a foot and placed it in my crotch so his toes were touching my cock and balls. It was all I could do not to let out a moan.

We had a quick afternoon fuck before we headed for home. In the car on he drive back Jay told me he still can't believe he and I are fuck buddies. I think it is hilarious that he and I can be totally passionate about kissing each other, fucking like animals, making love like lovers, and he still honestly believes he is straight. He knows I am bi and loving every minute of this, but he kind of acts like I am sacrificing myself to help him since his wife is still not making any effort to give him what he needs. I don't care how he defines his sexuality as long as I keep getting to be a part of his sex life.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am sharing my true story....

I was always fascinated with corporate guys who are in formal attire and watching them was full time fun for me. At my office, which is in downtown main building, there are quiet a lot offices and it's always crowded with guys of all ages mainly in their fourties. Right below my floor there is YMCA, swimming pool and gym for all these classy, IT men. Since YMCA offers huge discount to corporates, it was mostly crowded by them. Folks mostly starts going there post 3 pm till 10 pm. Gym had great wet and dry souna, huge locker room with capacity of 100 of lockers. As per my regular time at 4. 30 pm I use to enjoy my 45 mins of swim session. The pool was positioned next to gym and through glazed window, we could see guys lifting weights.

Though there wasn't many muscled hunks in gym, but there were definately classy handsom guys who come to gym for traidmills. Once while going to pool, I noticed one handsome, sweet looking man in early fourties was on trademill. He took a break from trademill as he got call. I could glanced through his body and he was absolutely handsome, gorgeous, sweet looking hunk, quiet tall 6' + and awesomely maintained body. His eyes was beatiful. He was having the broad shoulders, defined jawline, muscled heavy forearms and sexy rounded muscled butt. That day I completed my regular swim session and was happy in mind for seeing such gorgoeus, sexy hunk in gym.

At neight I thought of him and decided to check him next day in locker room and try to coincide my timings with him. Next I went bit early, as I finished my calls earliy at 3.45 pm and decided to keep eye on him. When I went to gym he was already there on trademill and while passing from there I glanced through his gorgoeus sweet sexy face. I kept eyes on him, through my pool and did all my backstroke, freestyle, buttter fly strokes.

It was 4.35 pm I noticed he was making move towards locker room. I complted my lap, got out of pool and started heading towards locker room. There were not many guys over there just 4-5. And there were many lockers, which was spread across 10-12 different lanes with huge sink area and big tv room. I noticed many guys towelled them over there and it was sort of dryying areafor all.

Mr. Gorgeous, quickly changed his green shorts, wrapped the towel and quickly went to bath cube and pulled the curtain. The bath area was devided in 2 parts with 10-12 cubes with curtains and 5 open bath area. Open bath was the sexiest part where most guys use to have quick bath. I mostly use middle curtain cube, with curtain partly covered but could see through who is there in open area.

I noticed mr. Gorgeous quickly took bath and heard him puuting off his shower and drying himself. I managed at the same time but noticed he is heading towards tv room with wrapped towel. I follwed him and went to extreme corner of tv room to not make it obvious. I was staring at his body, while he was towelling i noticed his huge mascular chest, big biceps and huge shoulder. Typical features of sexy Hispanic white man. It was hard to take off my eyes from his pink nipples. When he was done towelling himself, he removed his wrapped towel and started wearing undie. It was sexy lycra badge coloured bikini he pulled up. I was flabbergasted to see his sexy muscled, rounded , hairless, clean white ass and it was the sexiest view for me. I was staring at his muscled butt and got fully hard. He noticed me, smiled and got busy in watching dowjones graphs on tv. I am 5'9", whetish man, quiet well built and my best assest was sexy rounded ass, which all my friends loved. I was pretending to dry myself with towel and waiting for slight turn from him to get right angle of his bulge in bikini. And yes, it was my day, and got what I wanted. I could see huge bulge in bikini. He went to put the wet towel near sink where bin was kept. I just follwed him and pretend to drink water over fountain but was staring at his bulge.

He went back to his locker and pulled his gray trouser and striped shirt. He was looking awesomely sexy in corporate look. At night again I thought of him and shagged twice.

I could not go for swim for next day but day after that almost same routine follwed. Daily I started staring at this hunk and at night use to shag thinking of him. This continued for 2 weeks and I kept lusting forhim.

But one day it was weiared day and I learned that there power outage at my office and entire building was out of power. It couldn't restore and we were asked to go home. I went to my friend's place and came back at my train station. It was 6. 30 pm, and I just thought of quick visit to gym for quick wasroom visit. I went the men's room and I could not see single person in gym, but heard someone taking shower. I got bit curious, and noticed middle shower with curtain was on as someone was taking bath. Since no one was around my naughty mind worked and I went naked to take bath in open shower, making sure I could see who's there. After 2 mins curtain rolled, and it was mr. Gorgeous who was going towards locker. He was fully naked and first think I saw his flaccid dick which was close to 6 inch, quiet big and huge balls. But whithin a min he came back with shampoo. He entered in shower but this time he did not close his curtain. I could not believe what was happening.

He was facing towards wall opposite me and I could see his rounded bubble sexy ass. I got instantly hard seeing his ass. Whitin few seconds I got my thick dick fully hard, got in full swing 7.5 inch long. I actually started stroking my dick. I hv hairy chest and i had shaved pubes recently. My thick girthy dick was pretty loved by folks around me generally. I stared pressing my rounded sexy ass and started puting fingers in my asshole. He tuned back and noticed my thick dick. I was pretending of taking bath but stroking my cock in between. I saw him putting soap on his pubes and he started pressing his balls. I got encouraged and started stroking my dick slowly. He looked at me and learned my intension. His cock was growing and got thicker and thicker. And he too started rubbing his dick. In no time his dick was fully hard, it was close to 9 inch thick rock hard cock. He closed his shower and i noticed he is moving. I started rolling my tounge on my lips. He learned I wanted to suck him. He showed postive nod, stated walking torwrds closed door bathroom. We went thre, and we started with tight huge and deep smuttching. He was huge, his chest, biceps and shoulder was huge and was very sexy. His skin was so flawless, and was loving his hariry armpits. Typically sexy handsome Hispanic hunk. I couldn't believe, I was smuttching the man of my dreams, and I had shagged thinking of him 20 times. I started licking his armpits and asked him to spit in my mouth, which he liked.

While we were in stading postion, smuttching each other, he was pressing my ass and stared fingering my hole. I loved that and liked he was interested in my hole. I got on my kees and started sucking him. It was huge 9 inch cut cock, huge hairless sexy balls and his cockhead was huge. I started feeling that girty cock my mouth, but it was very thick to grab in my mouth. I never seen or sucked suck huge cock ever in life. I sucked him for 3-4 good mins and he bent down and. Started pressing my ass hard. He asked me to bend down and put his 2 fingers in my tight hole.
Suddenly I noticed, he started eating my hole and I could not believe sexy, handsome cute hunk which I was fascinating for weeks was licking my pussy. He loved eating my pussy and ate it for 5 mins. He got up, and asked me if he can fuck me. Sure was my answer. He put his dick in my tight hole, which pained. But he licked it again and pushed his tounge in my pussy.

I loved and moaned ..wow..then he again pushed his thick cockhead in my hole this time it went inside and I started feeling that girth. Can narrite the feeling of thick cock in my hole. He started pounding me. I was in heaven, he was thirsting me with full pressure, smuttching and pressing my hiray chest. All the while he was fucking he kept on spitting in my mouth which I really loved. He fucked me really hard barebacked which I always dreamed and I asked him to unload his cum in my mouth. He pulled his cock from my hole, cleaned it with soap and I stroked it with hand and finally he unloaded his thick cum in my mouth. I licked his balls and monster thick cock and he again started smuttching me. We looked in each other's eyes and smiling he was strocking my dick and finally I cummed on his thighs which he liked. I licked and ate my own cum. We were done, happy, took shower and got ready. We exchanged nos, use to chat with each other. We met 3-4 times I got barebacked by him in showers all the time. Eventually got into closer friendship and leaned he is an account manager of one IT group. Recently we couldn't hv sex post corona but learned he is married straight man.
This was a great story. IT guy sounds so hot

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just returned home tonight after spending the past couple days with Jay at my cabin. We both had to work so we spent most of the work day hours on our laptops, but had two full nights in bed together.

As usual we flip fucked. I took the lead for the first round and pretty much slammed my 7.5" dick balls deep into his hairy hole. It had been a while since our last fuckfest and we were really hungry for each other. I bet I didn't even last ten minutes. When he rammed his extra thick 8" into my ass I was begging him to go harder. Feeling his cock tense up and spasm as he erupted deep inside me was awesome.

After we both got that initial first fuck after being part out of the way it turned into a make out session which lead to super hot frot session. Feeling our hard cocks dueling never gets old.

Sleeping with Jay is so fun. I love feeling his warm hairy body pressed against mine. Waking up to the feel of his morning wood at my back door or his mouth on my cock is the perfect way to come out of my sleep fog and get the day started out right.

It is really quiet in the woods around my cabin this time of the year. We are past summer vacations and too early for fall color leaf lockers here in the south. This means it is pretty safe to go for nude hikes in the woods. We headed out before breakfast and the morning chill in the air was enough to cause some shrinkage.

Deep in the woods I had Jay lean over a fallen tree and fucked him while I was standing. There is something exhilarating about fucking outdoors. For Jay's turn he fucked me with both of us standing up on a peak, looking out over the valley. We were a far distance from and houses, cars, etc but we could see the movement around town and got off being so exposed to it.

The second night we started with massages by the fire. The cool evening air made the heat from he fireplace feel good. It had also felt great to spend the entire day never putting on anything but shoes. We were both so relaxed we didn't have to work on each other's muscles so instead we focused on the erotic aspects of touch instead. We were both able to get the other completely rock hard without touching each other's junk. When I caused Jay to erupt I decided to eat his load. It tasted so good eating it off his body after not having it for quite a while. He caught mine straight from my shaft and gulped it down. That night we made love. It was slow and gentle so much more sensual than the first night. We fell asleep all intertwined.

This morning Jay was sleeping soundly when I woke up. I touched his flaccid cock and got the response I wanted. He came too and we ended up jacking each other off before breakfast.

I have to say working was a new experience with my nude best friend sitting across the table from me all day. While I was on the phone with a coworker, Jay lifted a foot and placed it in my crotch so his toes were touching my cock and balls. It was all I could do not to let out a moan.

We had a quick afternoon fuck before we headed for home. In the car on he drive back Jay told me he still can't believe he and I are fuck buddies. I think it is hilarious that he and I can be totally passionate about kissing each other, fucking like animals, making love like lovers, and he still honestly believes he is straight. He knows I am bi and loving every minute of this, but he kind of acts like I am sacrificing myself to help him since his wife is still not making any effort to give him what he needs. I don't care how he defines his sexuality as long as I keep getting to be a part of his sex life.
I think he is straight but has a thing for you. There’s a strong chance that apart from you he doesn’t even look at other men or find other men attractive

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today is Sunday. For many that makes it the Holy Day. For Jay and I it was finally our Holey Day, filling each other's holes with our eager cocks. It's interesting after all these times fucking each other we both act like it's a new experience.

My wife and Jay's are good friends and they were together today, leaving Jay and I to do what comes naturally. When I undressed him his boxer briefs had a big wet spot on them. It always makes me happy knowing I am responsible for it. When I lowered them, I had to pull the waistband quite far out to get past his growing bone. When it was free there was a long string of precum dangling from his slit and I immediately lowered myself to collect it. My mouth engulfed his shaft, taking in as much as I could.

As I worked my way up and down his big cock, I was also massaging his full balls. I knew as I heard him moaning that it was not going to be long before he was ready to attack my ass. I was right. He pulled me up and and pulled my gym shorts down. Like him, my dick was fully hard in anticipation of what was to come.

Jay didn't waste a second getting my horny ass ready to be impaled. He was in beast mode and I knew I was in for a rough fuck, but I also trusted him to prepare me for it. At last he lined up his bulb with my puckered hole and broke through. Soon he was fucking me like a wild man. Of course his thick meat drives me wild but his bouncing balls adds another dimension I love, too.

Just before he came I sensed his pending orgasm and could feel him tense up inside me and soon he was unloading he seed deep within me. I barely gave him a moment to catch his breath before I was on the attack.

I feel like my cock was custom made for Jay's ass. I am thrilled that he takes everything I can dish out and keeps asking for more. I rode him hard and pumped him with everything I had. When I couldn't hold off any longer I pulled out and shot my load on his face. When I had squeezed out the last bit of juice I bent down and began licking my warm cum from Jay's face.

As soon as I finished Jay laid me back and mounted me for a hot Frot session. Our dicks were battling it out as they slid back and forth beside each other. After a while Jay rose up and straddled me. He began stroking his shaft with one hand and tugging his balls with the other. I rubbed his hairy legs as he shot his load on my junk.

Next, Jay took hold of my cum-drenched meat and started to massage it. As it got harder and harder he increased his speed with one hand wrapped around my pole and the other yanking my ball bag. I rewarded his expert handling with my nectar. Then he collapsed into me.

We just laid there in each other's arms, but eventually we got up and showered together. As I was soaping his body Jay thanked me for making him feel loved again. He told me he went from feeling empty and alone to knowing I love him and he said, "Alex, I love you and I am one lucky guy to have you as my friend and lover." I told him I love him too and was happy to hear him call me his lover, not just his buddy who was helping him get his rocks off. We came together for a passionate kiss and embrace.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I had a couple hours to ourselves this evening. We had a Fucking Good Time.

It is still difficult for Jay and I to navigate through this time in our lives when we are dealing with Covid. He and I and both of our wives and families take all the precautions we can, but due to external circumstances we still all find ourselves together at home much more than we used to be. We both love our families, but we wish we could return to life as it used to be when the two of us found time to be alone much more frequesntly.

When I rang the doorbell at Jay's house he looked delicious when he opened the door. Sometimes he has answered the door totally nude, but tonight he was wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts. His hairy legs looked so sexy and the door was barely closed by the time I had his shirt off and slid his shorts down. I am still in a little bit of disbelief that I am the guy who gets to enjoy Jay's thick cock and heavy hanging balls after years of secretly fantasizing about sex with him.

We walked through the house, downstairs, and out the back door where he stripped me bare, got on his knees, and engulfed my dick. He knew from the aggressive way I took his clothes off I was planning to fuck his ass and he didn't attempt to change my plan. We both know we will get our chance.

Once Jay had my cock standing proud and throbbing in anticipation, I ate his ass out and prepared him for a rough ride. I had a pent up need to dive in there and fuck the day lights out of him. I leaned him against a porch column and I went in balls deep and began plowing him. The harder I fucked him, the more he begged for me to give him all I had. I did not let up, but that meant cumming sooner than I typically would, but it was totally worth it.

We swapped positions and Jay went to work on my hole. Feeling his tongue and warm breath down there got me even more eager for what was to come. Then I went down on Jay's meat. I really have to open wide to accommodate his girth. I can not take all of him down my throat, but I certainly go for it with gusto. My ass has grown accustomed to the magnitude of Jay's shaft. He stretches my limits, but it really feels fantastic. He took it a little slower and easier on me than I had been with him so he lasted quite a while. I savored every minute of it. My ass feels so full with him inside me, but then he expands even more in the seconds before he cums. After he pulled out there was still warm cum dripping from the head of his cock.

He gently laid me down and straddled my body. Without even catching our breath from fucking each other we started a hot Frot session. Between some passionate kissing and dueling cocks, we both were hard again in no time. Our cock juices provided enough goo that we were slipping and sliding in no time. I came again and then finished Jay off with my magic fingers.

Tonight I will have sweet dreams.

Chis Chapman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend Jay and I have known each other for a long time. We used to be neighbors. We started working out together about ten years ago so we have seen each other naked in the locker room ad showers a lot. He is 6' tall with a really good build, hairy chest and legs, and has a very thick soft cock that hangs about 4.5" flaccid and is very thick, its cut and has a big mushroom head. Plus he has massive low hanging balls. I had never seen him hard. I am 5'11", good build, nearly hairless, 6" and thick when soft and 7.5" hard. I am cut. My balls are average size.

I am bisexual and have had more sex with guys than women, but am now happily married to a great woman who has nearly as strong of a sex drive as I do and mine hasn't changed much since I was a teenager. In other words I am nearly always horny as hell.

Jay and I talk about pretty much anything with each other, including sex. About six months ago he shared with me that his wife stopped being interested in sex. He had tried to find out why, asked if they could go to counseling, etc. but she just wouldn't talk about it. He told me he really loves her and will stay with her, but he had sexual needs and jacking off just wasn't cutting it.

About a week later Jay said he had something he wanted to run past me. He said he had been thinking about how to satisfy his sexual needs and really did not want to leave his wife or cheat on her with another woman. He had gone for a massage with a male masseur and said it felt great and even though it was a legitimate massage at our gym, he had gotten an erection from the touch when the masseur was working around his thighs and lower stomach. He asked if I thought that was cheating and I said no. He asked if I had done that and I said yes.

Then he became more sheepish and I asked what was troubling him. He hesitated and then said he never wants to do anything to hurt our friendship so he am not sure he should even bring it up, but here goes. Then he told me he knew I had a high sex drive like he does and wondered if I would ever consider he and I giving mutual massages to each other. He knew I had sex with men previously, but said except for that massage he had never been touched by a guy, other than doctors.

He said he would feel safe with me and although he had never been interested in gay sex, he did find me attractive and if I was willing, he thought we could have some fun together. I could not believe what I was hearing. I had fantasized about playing with him for years. I had to be careful not to sound too eager, but didn't want to put him off when he was so vulnerable. I was quiet a few seconds and then said I would love to help him, but was curious what exactly he wanted. He said he was not sure how far he could go, but definitely though giving each other massages would be good and for started we could just watch each other JO. I said it sounded good to me and we agreed to start the following week when his wife was going to visit her parents and he would have the place to himself.

To be continued...
Let's continue the story. This is a fantasy of mine and many others.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate Covid for many reasons but a big one is less opportunity for Jay and I to spend time together. We both have wives at home most of the time, work from home, and have family around. We are fortunate that we both have second homes we can sometimes escape to.

This afternoon I went with Jay to his other house. He told his wife he was just going to check on the place and I was going along to keep him company. He did enough checking to make it legit and I definitely did my best keeping him company.

Somehow I managed to keep my hands off him while he was driving. He looked so fuckin' hot with a few days of stubble on his face and his hairy legs on display coming out of some gym shorts with a lot of crotch bulge action going on.

After we arrived we did actually check some stuff. He wanted to make sure with the cooler weather that everything was sealed properly and it was staying warm and dry inside. All was good. With that out of the way it was play time.

He told me to undress but to leave shoes on. When we were both nude he lead me outside and he started jogging out into a pasture adjoining the yard. I took off after him, enjoying the view of his fuzzy ass cheeks. It was only in the mid 60's so it felt good to move.

We made almost a complete loop around the pasture and ended up at a big rock. Jay bent me over it and proceeded to eat my ass and prep me for his thick meat. Then I felt a finger penetrate my hole, then two, and three. Damn, it felt good, but I was eager for cock.

Jay pulled me upright and turned me around and pushed me down to suck his dick. I am a damn good cocksucker and proud of it. It did not take long for me to have his hig fuck stick standing tall and proud. He pulled me back up and leaned me back over the rock and impaled me. As much as I love when we fuck in bed and we can look into each other's eyes, there is something to be said for outdoor sex. With him standing behind me he could really pound my ass and I love the feel of his bull balls slapping me I was impressed how long he lasted. Aside from his own hands I am the extent of Jay's sex life so I knew how horny he was. Finally he came and unloaded his man seed deep inside me. When he pulled out it sounded extra sloppy.

Even though my wife and I had sex last night and I masturbated this morning, I was as eager as a teenage boy ready to make his first conquest. I wanted some variety when I fucked Jay so I took his hand and pulled him around to the other side of the boulder. It was a better height to have him lay back on top of it with his legs in the air so I could stand beside it and rim him. I was already fully hard so as soon as I had him prepped, I drooled some spit onto my shaft, rubbed it around, and dove in. As I mentioned, I wanted some variety so I did not pound him immediately as he had done with me. I slid my length in and out of his hot hole slowly and sensually. I simultaneously massaged his chest. I love the feel of his bristly hair and firm pecs.

After a few minutes I could not resist getting more aggressive and it didn't hurt that he was telling me to fuck his brains out. His wish was my commend. I am always torn between looking forward to the ecstasy of an orgasm and the realization the fuck is almost over. Of course the orgasm won out. I reached the tipping point of no return when I could feel it and then I emptied my full load up Jay's manhole.

It would have been nice at that point to be in bed and fall into a comfortable sleep, entangled in each other's bodies, but today we didn't have the luxury of that much time. We did stand there and get into a battle of the tongues for a few minutes. As much as I love the tender passionate kisses I share with my wife, I also enjoy these macho lip locks with Jay.

We decided to run another lap around the pasture and then headed back to the house. We sat on the deck long enough to cool off and then went inside and got dressed for the ride home. Hopefully next time we can arrange another overnight visit and have time to hit the jackpot several times a piece.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I managed to schedule in an overnight visit. It was most likely our final fuck of 2020. Although it is sad we don't get as many chances to get together as we did pre-Covid, it is about time to say fuck off to 2020 and look ahead to better times in 2021.

Jay went with me to my cabin. My wife and I have it on a rental program but there was a gap in reservations and I jumped at the opportunity to take full advantage of it and to take advantage of Jay.

When we arrived the heat was turned down low so I cranked it up and put some wood in the fireplace. We didn't waste any time before we were kissing and exploring. I spread a few blankets on the floor in front of the fire and we began undressing each other

I knew before I even unzipped Jay's jeans that he was sporting wood and when I pulled them down his boxer briefs were straining to contain his junk. As soon as I exposed his glorious cock head it was like there was a magnetic pull and my mouth was immediately on it. I had him moaning with erotic pleasure very soon, but he pushed me away saying he was afraid he would cum too soon if I kept going like I was.

When he undressed me he too was rewarded with my cock in its full glory. He went down on it and expertly started sucking. But he quickly pulled off and spun me around to rim my ass. He was ravenous and began eating it out and told me I was his for the taking.

It's a good thing we are trustworthy barebacking buddies because the way he was so eager to start fucking me there was no time to deal with a condom. His big log was soon on fire just as much as those in the fireplace. Damn, it felt good to be completely filled up with his beefy dick.

He rode my ass a good long while for a man who was so eager to cum. He worked up a sweat as the intensity of the fire built. His skin was glistening and it started to rain down on me. I rubbed my hands on his hairy chest and it became matted down with the moisture.

Finally, he erupted and filled me with his seed. I did not want this fuck to end and I certainly don't like the feeling when he pulls out of my ass and it feels so empty. On the other hand my cock was raring to go.

I have helped manscape Jay's ass in the past but it had been quite a while back since the last cleanup. I was so hot to get in there nothing was going to slow me down. After getting him prepped I got lined up and dove in. He is man enough to take it and I plowed his ass with all the power I could muster. The harder I dished it the more he begged for me to go harder.

Finally, the inevitable happened and I told him I was going to breed him. I had a great orgasm and kept thrusting to insure my entire load was deposited. When I pulled out there was that unmistakable slurping sound and then we collapsed in a heap next to each other and just laid there kissing and holding each other.

After lunch we went out on the porch and sat in the hot tub with a couple glasses and a bottle of bourbon. We got a bit frisky but decided to save it for bed that night. We got dressed and went for a long hike. After dinner we showered together, wiping each other dry, and we were in bed by 7pm, but sleep did not come until much later. There was other cumming to do before that could happen.

After the way we attacked each other earlier in the day, we both were ready for some tenderness this time around. We did not actually give each other massages but we explored each other in every nook and cranny.

After some long, slow flip fucking we fell asleep entangled in each other's limbs. During the night it was nice to hear Jay breathing as he lay there next to me. Hours later I woke up but it was still dark. I snuggled into him and he acknowledged my presence but fell back to sleep. I dozed off but woke to the feel of Jay's morning wood against my thigh.

I took hold of that thick sausage and felt it's warmth and hardness. Jay felt my touch and let out a sound of contentment. He responded by rubbing his fingers against my nipples and massaging my smooth chest. That got me revved up to make my move. I did my best to take all of his length down my throat. Due to the combination of his length and girth I have never succeeded in that mission, but that never stops my competitive spirit from giving it another go.

After we had both shot our loads down each other's throats we got up and rather than stopping at the bathroom to take a leak, I suggested we step outside and let our piss fly in the open air. The chill in the air was enough to give it a second thought, but we went for it. Like a couple boys, we had a contest to see who could pee the farthest. I won but only by a couple inches.

We went in to warm up and eat breakfast. Then we got dressed and went for another hike. Suddenly on our walk Jay took hold of me and pushed me against a tree. He was ready to fuck and was determined it would be right there. It was still cold so we both had our sweats pulled down, but otherwise stayed dressed. I love to bottom for Jay any which way but have to say I love it best outdoors where I feel slightly vulnerable to getting caught. Afterwards I pulled my sweat pants back up but I could feel his jizz running down my leg.

Back at the cabin we stripped down and got into the hot tub. I reached over and felt Jay's full balls hanging low in the hot water. His penis responded and started to rise but I was ready to fuck his hot ass and took his hand and placed it on my growing dick. I had him get up so I could eat his ass and then stood behind him and invaded his hole.

It was sad to think this is probably our last fuck for a few weeks but it was so satisfying to be together. On the drive home we talked about what a blessing it is to be best friends and enjoy each other in many other ways but we are both grateful that we became fuck buddies to round out our relationship.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A Bonus Fuck Happened!!!
Jay and I thought we had seen the last of each other for the year. We both will be busy with family during the holidays so when we got together last weekend we were sure it was our last fuck for a while. An opportunity came up tonight and we couldn't pass up the chance.

Jay needed to go to his place in the country to pick up some gifts he has been storing there and asked me to go along. The car had barely stopped moving when we were starting to get tangled up. We did break apart long enough to get into the house and then we both stripped bare ass naked.

We really didn't have time for foreplay so I spread Jay's fuzzy ass cheeks, drooled a wad of spit at his hole, popped his hole with a finger and then two and then rammed my cock home. I was thrusting for all I was worth in no time. This was one of those fucks when we were both in beast mode. We skipped all the pleasantries. This was all about each of us losing his load up the other's ass as quickly as possible. I like a fuck to last but this one was a quickie and I did my part to let the cum cannon shoot in a short amount of time.

After I drained my seed in his hot hole and pulled out, Jay did not miss a beat in ripping me new new one. His cock is very thick and it generally takes some rimming and lube to break me in. This time he drove it in balls deep and nearly had me screaming but that soon turned to pure joy. But it was over far too soon.

We got dressed, got the gifts for his family we had come for, locked up and headed for home.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I returned home from a three day fuckfest with Jay. My wife and I have a second home an hour and a half from our primary residence. She has been wanting the interior updated for quite a while and I decided to go up to knock out some of the work while the weather is cold and it was timely to be indoors.

I mentioned my plan to Jay and he offered to help. I knew exactly what he really wanted to help me with so I told him my wife would expect to hear about a lot of progress so if he came we had to work each day and could play each night. He was OK with that plan.

We arrived at the cabin and I immediately got a fire going and also cranked up the furnace. I was so eager to get my cock in Jay's ass I started undressing him right by the fire and then he peeled my clothes of me. I spread out a blanket right next to the hearth and proceeded to pound his ass. I was feeling insatiable and so was he. After a good ride I finally shot my load deep inside him. I had barely pulled out when he began eating out my ass before shoving his big fat fuck stick in me. It felt so damn good to get fucked.

After Jay came we were both dripping sweat from our proximity to the fire, but the side of our bodies away from the fire was still cold from the 50 degree temp the heat had been on when we arrived. We headed out to the hot tub on the front deck to take a plunge to warm up. We got into a major kissing session but soon we were overheating and the cold outdoor air was not condicive to sitting up on the edge of the tub to cool off.

We got busy and unloaded a bunch of paint and supplies from my vehicle and got to work. We had not bothered to get dressed but by then the fire and the heat from the furnace made it perfectly comfortable. I was up on a ladder and Jay got under me and began sucking my dick. I reminded him we had work to do and he just took my shaft deeper down his throat. I began to face fuck him and eventually came.

Afterwards we ended up getting the walls and ceiling finished before dinner time. I called in a food order at a local place and we got dressed and drove into town to pick it up. Back at the cabin we ate and talked and then decided to paint one of the bedrooms. We stripped down again to avoid getting paint on our clothes. We worked until about 11 pm but managed to get that room done.

We crawled into bed exhausted. It was really cold between the sheets so we snuggled together and both fell asleep locked in that embrace. During the night we both shifted positions a few times and by first light the next morning Jay was spooning me and his morning wood was eager for action. We each fucked the other before breakfast.

After breakfast we showered together and then got busy painting again. By lunch time we were both sore from being up on ladders painting a vaulted ceiling. I offered to give Jay a message and he exchanged the favor. We reminisced about how massages and JO were how our sexual relationship had started but we were happy it had quickly grown to be more. We were making really good progress so I suggested we hit the hot tub with a beer and get gack to work later.

Jay wasted no time fucking me. It felt great having him up my ass while one of the hot tub jets was hitting me in just the right spot. Then I sucked him off and drank his seed down like a greedy pig.

We kept pumping out the paint jobs and pumping each other's asses along the way. We were ahead of schedule so I suggested we go for a hike. Seeing Jay's butt packed into his jeans was getting me stirred up and I ended up banging him in the woods. It was only in the 40's so I just slid his Jean down to clear his ass and mine just yo clear my cock and balls. The wind was nipping at our exposed skin so there was an urgency to that fuck session.

Over the next couple days we fucked and sucked numerous times. So often when we get together it is rushed so it was a real luxury having several days together. By the time we got back in the car to head home my ass was raw and my dick needed a rest. My wife has other ideas and I need to be up for action soon.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I returned home from a three day fuckfest with Jay. My wife and I have a second home an hour and a half from our primary residence. She has been wanting the interior updated for quite a while and I decided to go up to knock out some of the work while the weather is cold and it was timely to be indoors.

I mentioned my plan to Jay and he offered to help. I knew exactly what he really wanted to help me with so I told him my wife would expect to hear about a lot of progress so if he came we had to work each day and could play each night. He was OK with that plan.

We arrived at the cabin and I immediately got a fire going and also cranked up the furnace. I was so eager to get my cock in Jay's ass I started undressing him right by the fire and then he peeled my clothes of me. I spread out a blanket right next to the hearth and proceeded to pound his ass. I was feeling insatiable and so was he. After a good ride I finally shot my load deep inside him. I had barely pulled out when he began eating out my ass before shoving his big fat fuck stick in me. It felt so damn good to get fucked.

After Jay came we were both dripping sweat from our proximity to the fire, but the side of our bodies away from the fire was still cold from the 50 degree temp the heat had been on when we arrived. We headed out to the hot tub on the front deck to take a plunge to warm up. We got into a major kissing session but soon we were overheating and the cold outdoor air was not condicive to sitting up on the edge of the tub to cool off.

We got busy and unloaded a bunch of paint and supplies from my vehicle and got to work. We had not bothered to get dressed but by then the fire and the heat from the furnace made it perfectly comfortable. I was up on a ladder and Jay got under me and began sucking my dick. I reminded him we had work to do and he just took my shaft deeper down his throat. I began to face fuck him and eventually came.

Afterwards we ended up getting the walls and ceiling finished before dinner time. I called in a food order at a local place and we got dressed and drove into town to pick it up. Back at the cabin we ate and talked and then decided to paint one of the bedrooms. We stripped down again to avoid getting paint on our clothes. We worked until about 11 pm but managed to get that room done.

We crawled into bed exhausted. It was really cold between the sheets so we snuggled together and both fell asleep locked in that embrace. During the night we both shifted positions a few times and by first light the next morning Jay was spooning me and his morning wood was eager for action. We each fucked the other before breakfast.

After breakfast we showered together and then got busy painting again. By lunch time we were both sore from being up on ladders painting a vaulted ceiling. I offered to give Jay a message and he exchanged the favor. We reminisced about how massages and JO were how our sexual relationship had started but we were happy it had quickly grown to be more. We were making really good progress so I suggested we hit the hot tub with a beer and get gack to work later.

Jay wasted no time fucking me. It felt great having him up my ass while one of the hot tub jets was hitting me in just the right spot. Then I sucked him off and drank his seed down like a greedy pig.

We kept pumping out the paint jobs and pumping each other's asses along the way. We were ahead of schedule so I suggested we go for a hike. Seeing Jay's butt packed into his jeans was getting me stirred up and I ended up banging him in the woods. It was only in the 40's so I just slid his Jean down to clear his ass and mine just yo clear my cock and balls. The wind was nipping at our exposed skin so there was an urgency to that fuck session.

Over the next couple days we fucked and sucked numerous times. So often when we get together it is rushed so it was a real luxury having several days together. By the time we got back in the car to head home my ass was raw and my dick needed a rest. My wife has other ideas and I need to be up for action soon.
Instant like

Reactions: Hanging6x6

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few days after that amazing experience with Jay we were leaving the gym and he asked if I had a few minutes to talk. I was afraid his conscience was bothering him and he was going to tell me we had to stop fooling around. We got into his car and just the opposite happened.

Jay said when he first brought up the idea of us massaging each other he really did not expect he could do more than that. He had surprised himself at how much he loved what we were doing and he couldn't wait for more. He said he had been doing a lot of thinking about "us" and told me I hoped I knew he had always loved me like a brother, but the things he wanted to do with me were more than just brotherly.

He went in to tell me he had tried to test himself by checking out other guys to see if he was turning gay, but even the hottest guys didn't appeal to him or give his cock a rise. He said he felt so comfortable with me and was 100% attracted to me, but still thought of himself as heterosexual. I told him I loved him too and these time with him meant a lot to me and I wanted us to explore further.

Jay said if I had mentioned us fucking a month ago he would have thought I had lost my mind, but now he couldn't wait to explore my ass and feel my cock go where nothing has gone before. He knew I had gay sex experiences before getting married, but I had never gotten specific. I shared with him that I had lived with a guy for a long time whose dick was an inch longer than his, but I had never been with a guy who was anywhere near as thick. I told him I was eager to have him fuck me, but quite anxious about it, too.

He said his penis was a blessing and a curse. He had started fucking girls when he was 16. He said he wasn't quite as big then, but close. Over the years a lot of girls were scared off by it when he undressed and a few refused to even try sex with him. He said most couldn't fit his cock in their mouths, including his wife so when I had sucked him it was the best sucking he had ever had.

We planned to get together in a few days when his wife went on a girl's trip with her friends. The days seems to drag and I kept daydreaming about Jay. I had always though he was handsome and sexy, but when I thought he was unattainable I did a great job of suppressing my feelings. Now the floodgates opened and I was fixated on him.

The day arrived and this time when I rang the bell jay answered the door nude. He was as eager as I was. I was literally undressed by the time we got to the room where we played. He made it clear he wanted to bypass the massages and lose his ass virginity to me. I certainly wasn't going to argue with that. I felt like I had just won the Mega-Millions Jackpot!!!

I had asked Jay to do an enema beforehand and he had showered and smelled awesome. I got him on all fours and proceeded to prepare his fuzzy ass. Eventually I helped him remove some of the forrest of hair growing in his crack, but that day I was so happy to be fucking my best friend in the universe that I was oblivious to it. After I had loosened him up with my tongue and fingers, the big moment had arrived.

Without being prompted Jay moved into position to suck my dick. I think he was a bit upset I was already full erect. That did not stop him for doing what he had set out to do. After a few minutes I stopped him and asked if he was ready. He said nervous, but he wanted to feel me inside him.

Jay felt the pain when my cockhead popped through his virgin ass. I told him to try to loosen up and soon the pain would subside. I eased into him little by little and I could already sense the shift in him, from pain to pleasure. I looked into his eyes and he said he was feeling so loved that moment.

I fucked his firm ass for as long as I could, but finally I felt my balls needing to release. I pulled out and Jay said rather than me shooting my load on his chest he wanted it in his mouth. This time he gulped down my entire load, spurt after spurt, until the well ran dry. I pulled out and laid down beside him, panting from all the thrusting I had been doing, and from the exile ration of one of the best orgasms of my life.

We laid there for about them minutes and he told me how great it felt. He said he was surprised something that big fit in his tight hole. I reminded him my dick is nothing compared to his so made him promise to go easy.

Jay had really paid attention to everything I had done to prepare him for fucking and he reciprocated as if he was an old pro. Like me, he was so excited about what he was about to do that his massive erection cock was fully erect. I sucked him for several minutes and then he asked if I was ready. I told him I wanted him more that he could imagine, but was kind of freaking out by how big his cockhead was and how thick his shaft was.

He got lined up and started to push. Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing happened. The third time was a charm when I pushed back against his glans. I felt overcome as he impaled me with his monster. As he descended into my hole it felt unlike any past experience. It wasn't just how thick he is, but it seemed unreal that my long time best friend had transitioned into my fuck buddy.

Jay was so excited about fucking me that he only lasted a couple minutes. As much as I wanted it to lady, my ass was grateful when he pulled out. I swallowed his load and then he laid on top of me.

It was a special bonding moment when we just laid there still, feeling each other breathe. I ran my hand all over his hairy arms and ass and then hugged him tight. In turn, he lifted his head and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I had ever received. Then he thanked eme for rescuing him from his feelings of loneliness and being unloved. I told him to never feel unloved again as long as I am alive.

More to come...
Got to this blog only yesterday. It is such a beautiful story of two friends bonding and transition into fuck buddies and lovers.