Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got to this blog only yesterday. It is such a beautiful story of two friends bonding and transition into fuck buddies and lovers.

Thank you. I feel very fortunate to be in this special relationship with my very best friend.

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few days later when we were working out Jay asked how I felt about going on a camping trip. I said absolutely. Two masculine guys in a tent for the weekend sounded good to me. That Friday after work we loaded up his car and headed out of town. He had made a reservation at a place that sounded perfect. We could go hiking on trails, swim in a river, or just hang out. As much as we were getting into the sex, we were both accustomed to being active and wanted our other interests to continue. We stopped for a beer and burgers along the way and finally got to the campground and checked in. We stopped at the office to check in and they said we pretty much had the place to ourselves. There was just one other campsite booked with a dad and his three sons and they were at the far opposite end of the large property.

It turned out they were quiet because the women's bathroom/shower facilities were closed for remodeling so that eliminated all of the couples and families who would typically be there. Our campsite was prime. They had put us in an upgraded spot since nobody else would be using it. We were right by the river and the bathroom/shower facilities for our end of the campground were about 100 feet away.

We put up our tent and we laid out one sleeping bag to put under us and used the other as a blanket for over us. Then we built a fire as the sun was setting and we didn't want to do it in the dark. It was a warm night and we didn't need the fire for heat, but we were camping and you just need to have a fire. After the flames were going well we decided to go for a swim. Unless there was someone sitting in the woods spying on us, we were alone so we decided to go bare-assed. We quickly undressed and walked the few steps to the water. It was cool since it was runoff from a higher elevation, but we dove in and swam around for about 20 minutes. By then the fire had gone down a bit so I put a couple more logs on it. Then we headed for the showers, as much to warm up as to clean off. We just grabbed our towels and walked nude to the nearby building. We figured that was sufficient coverup if anyone else was around when we were finished.

Since we swim laps together we are accustomed to seeing each other's junk a bit shriveled from the cool water. This was considerably colder water than we were accustomed to, In the brighter light of the shower room we looked at each other and laughed. My dick was fully retracted and my balls were up tight to my body. Jay's bigger, heavily assets fared better than mine, but his low hangers had pulled up quite a ways and they were pushing his shortened cock forward so it looked like he was getting hard.

The warm water felt good and as our bod temperatures were getting back to normal, so were our packages. I loved Jay's hairy body and seeing the dark hair matted down from the shower was all it took for my cock to rise. It did not go unnoticed by Jay. His quickly responded and soon we were in a bear hug and grinding our hard shafts together. He shoved his cock between my legs and "fucked" me as I had done to him previously. I asked if he wanted to save his load and he said he would have more for me later. After he came he thought I should also so he knelt down and gave me the best blowjob yet. This straight guy knew his way around my cock and balls better than many of the gay guys I have had sex with.

We both took a piss before we exited the shower building. It was fully dark by then so we casually walked back over to our camp with our towels over our shoulders. It was amazing that we had this place to ourselves. We added more wood to the fire and then sat in our chairs with the beer cooler nearby. The heat of the fire was maximizing our cock and balls sizes so Jay looked huge in the glowing light. I still had a hard time believing this handsome, sexy man had made a decision that he wanted to have a sexual relationship with me. I wear my heart and my emotions on my sleeve and I looked into his eyes he seemed to know what I was thinking and he said, me too.

We sat by the fire long enough to have two beers each and then decided to let it die down and got into the tent. We had both cum a couple hours prior, but we felt like we had been celibate and needed a major release. Over the next few hours we sucked and fucked each other twice, and in-between we laid there quietly and just enjoyed being by each other. The first of the two fucks I gave Jay, I felt like a beast. I ground my dick into him, drilling away with everything I had. He was pretty much the same when he fucked me. His shaft, if possible, seemed even thicker than its usual massive size. By then I knew his girth wasn't going to rip me open so I was able to relax and savor it more. Afterwards we kissed for a while and both said how lucky we felt to have each other. Then for the first time we fell asleep with our arms and legs all tangled together. During the night it started to rain and then got a bit stormy. We were content just laying there.

Jay and are both early risers, but the cool air temperature and the warmth of each others bodies made it easy to stay in bed. A while later I woke up to Jay's hands exploring my body. We both needed to take a leak and stepped outside the tent and saw we were still alone so we just pissed into the woods. He had some power bars and juice for breakfast and then went to shower off the spunk from our fuckfest.

We spent the morning hiking up in the hills. We felt like we were alone in the universe, far from anyone. When we got back to camp we headed into the nearby town and got lunch and bought some things to make dinner back at the camp that night. Upon our return, we stripped down and went for another swim. As we were messing around we saw two canoes approaching. We were nude and it was too late to make a run for it so we got in the deepest water we could and stayed there as they approached. It was the dad and sons from the other side of the campground. Although we were covered, the clear water did not hide our nakedness. The dad said they were going to do the same thing when they got back to their camp. After they were out of sight I told Jay I bet they were going to do everything we were doing.

More to come...
I feel envious of you two. Lol

Reactions: Hanging6x6

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
After returning home from our camping weekend Jay and I had a tighter bond than ever. We knew we were there for each other, no matter what. The next day we were back at the gym to work out and we both just smiled, knowing what all had transpired. I bet nobody around us had any clue we are fuck buddies. It made me wonder how many other people around us may have something going on we don't know about.

My wife and I have a small cabin and I had a couple projects I had been working on that came to a halt because I needed some extra muscle for one of them and someone to hold the ladder due to uneven ground so I could get up and do the other one. Several weeks after the camping trip I asked Jay if he would come with me. Even though we had two hot sessions at his house since that weekend, we both looked forward to actually sleeping together again, in addition to hot sex.

We took off mid-afternoon on a Friday and arrived there before the dinner hour. The cabin in down a narrow lane that dead ends just past our place. The house sits down a long driveway through the woods and then opens up to a panoramic view of the valley below. It is totally private. We unloaded our stuff and opened up windows to let fresh air in. Then we headed into town to get some dinner and stop at the liquor store.

Back at the cabin later on our stomachs were satisfied, but there were other parts that were not. We stripped down and grabbed a bottle of Ketel One and went out onto the deck. We lifted the cover off the hot tub and crawled in, each with a full glass in hand and the bottle sitting nearby. I couldn't wait any longer and moved over so our legs were touching. I slid my hand over his thigh and went straight for his cock. He immediately sat up on the edge so I had a full view and access to his package. We had not been in the tub for more than a few minutes, but his heavy balls were already hanging even lower than usual from the hot water. I went in and tongued his glans and licked up and down his shaft. I liked feeling his cock grow in my mouth so I dove right in before he could get too hard. By then the sun was setting and when I sat back for a minute to admire his body, it was wrapped in a warm glow of the red sunset. In my eyes he was the epitome of the perfect man.

I continued my oral exploration and was rewarded with a nice salty load. I moved up to kiss him and transfer some of his own seed back to him. Jay pulled me up and had me standing right in front of him so he could go down on me. The best way to describe the next few minutes is an oral assault. The man was hungry for dick and mine was there for the taking. I still couldn't believe he wasn't a long time cocksucker because he is that good. I knew he was telling the truth though. He is just a quick learner and I take credit for teaching him how to do it right. After several minutes the intensity of his attack eased up, but his passion did not. I rewarded him with shot after shot after shot of my cum.

We were getting hot from the water, not to mention each other, so we got out and sat out on the lounge chairs drinking our vodkas. We were both looking forward to continuing our session in bed, but for now we were enjoying the breeze as it cooled our naked bodies. Eventually we headed indoors and before going to bed we showered together. The shower stall was not really designed for two adult men so it was close quarters, but neither of us minded having the other one's cock poking its way around.

I was so hungry for Jay's ass I took charge before he could. When you have two alpha males, you gotta do what you gotta do. I saw that I was going to need to clean up his hairy ass again, but for that night I didn't care how much of a forest it was. It was definitely getting easier to prep Jay now that we had been fucking for a while. He still had a nice tight hole for me to plow, but he himself was more relaxed about me invading it. I rode him for the longest time yet, switching into a few different positions along the way. At last I could not hold back any longer and let loose a huge blast that left a gooey mess to cover his thick chest and stomach hair.

Jay was so fucking horny after taking everything I had dished out that he did not waste a second prepping me for his extra thick slab of meat. By then I had adapted to his hefty girth and he was able to ease into me before giving it his all. He rode my ass hard and lasted nearly as long as I had. I never tried of feeling his enormous balls slapping my ass with each stroke. I was sure it was adding another layer of pleasure to my experience I was not able to provide for him. Because he had gotten right down to topping me after I came, my jizz had been dripping of his body. I drank his load, both because I was hungry for it, but we were both already both covered.

I ended up fucking him during our shower. As I mentioned, the shower stall was not intended for two guys, so there was no kneeling down for any foreplay. I got right to business and had Jay pressed against the glass. The hot water was running out so I had to speed it up before we froze our balls. After drying off we sat in the living room with another drink. Jay told me he could not believe he was going to admit it, but he proceeded to tell me if neither of us were married he would go 100% gay for me. I told him I had secretly been thinking the same thing for several weeks. I also said I was so proud of him for not hiding those feelings and trying to be all macho. Masculine guys can still get emotional and share feelings.

We went to bed, both fully satisfied. This time he spooned me and it felt fantastic to have his chubby cock against me and the warmth of his body felt great as the cool breeze blew in through the screen. We both woke up to the sound of a rooster on a neighboring property. It was till too early for us so we drifted back to sleep. The next time I woke up he was flat on his back next to me and there was a major tent under the sheet. I crawled in there and had some pre-breakfast. Before I got too far into the process Jay reminded me he still owed me a fuck since I was one up on him.

Afterwards I made us breakfast and then suggested we get my projects out to the way so we could enjoy the remainder of the weekend not having to think about them. Even with a lunch break we were completely finished working by mid afternoon. We decided to go for a walk and by the time we got back to the cabin we each took a shower, separately this time to make sure we got all of the day's grime off our bodies after the work we had done.

We tried a different restaurant for dinner that night and each had a couple glasses of wine with our meal. Back at the cabin we had a bit of a repeat of the previous night's activities, but this time there was less aggression and more sensitive touch. I liked that we were able to flip the switch and deliver a range of experiences for each other. Whether we were rough or tender, the constant thing was passion.

The next day was gorgeous. It felt great to have my projects done. After having wake up sex I told Jay I had an idea for a fun way to spend an hour or so. I made breakfast and he offered to clean up so while he was busy I got out a huge tarp and spread it out on the grass in front of the cabin. I had pre-planned this little adventure so I went to the car and got two full bottles of body oil I had purchased the day before we came up. I emptied one bottle onto the tarp and saved the other to cover each of us. Just then I heard the screen door slam and turned to see Jay heading my way. He said You little devil! Is that wat I think it is? I said I didn't know what he thought it was so I didn't know how to reply. He saw the bottle of oil on the ground and picked it up and said lets do it!

He covered me and I covered him and then we stepped onto the tarp. It was fucking slippery so we each reached out to the other to prevent falling and both took a tumble, with me ending up on top. We immediately started wrestling. Neither of us had wrestled in school, but we were both familiar enough to figure out some holds and we were both competitive so we really went at it. Our oil drenched bodies reflected the sun and our cocks were both at full attention. He said I am taking your ass down and I will own it. I said fuck you, and by that I mean I will be the one fucking your ass when this is over.

Jay has a little size on me and I don't just mean his cock and balls. He is taller and has a little more muscle mass so it really didn't surprise me that he would win our match. It was also difficult to think about being the loser when it meant I was going to get fucked by the guy who had turned my world on end and had turned us both into gay sex machines. It was our sexiest fuck yet with all of the slippery in coating us. Jay's dick slid in easily and it felt amazing to get fucked in the open air, in total privacy, but with a view overlooking the town below. It felt kind of naughty.

Still more to come...
Amazing experience!!

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
W
Jay and I could be locked in a concrete jail cell and we would enjoy fucking each other, but we both agreed the more time we had spent together at other places than his house, the more exciting our sex had become. Both being married, we could not just go off every weekend by ourselves so we had to get creative. For our next get together I brought along a bottle of chocolate sauce intended for ice cream and one of those spray cans of whipped cream. I kept them in a bag so he would not know what I was up to. We went out on the patio and stripped down and then went onto the lawn. I asked Jay to lay on his stomach and keep his eyes closed. I pulled out the chocolate and drizzled it on his ass and into his crack. Then I added some whipped cream. I proceeded to eat some and then begin a sensual tongue bath. It got really hot when I got into his crack. I had planned to do his back and then have him roll over so I cock have dessert on his front side, but seeing that chocolate going into his hole got me heated up and I had to fuck him. I was raging hard by then so I did not need his help so I just got him ready and dove in. There was still some chocolate sauce dripping off his ass cheeks so as I thrust in and out, it was kind of gross looking on my dick, but the whole scene had me horned to the max so I only lasted about five minutes.

When Jay had heard the whipped cream it is kind of an unmistakable sound so he was aware of what I had been up to. He decided he could not come up with a better plan, so he repeated what I had done. It was as sensual as I had hoped it would be. Feeling the chocolate sauce dripping down my crack was awesome enough, but when Jay began his tongue exploration it was very sensual. There is something about the addition of sauce that gets the tongue to slow down and savor, whereas the tongue on it's own is more of a quick assault to its target. Or at least we both agreed that was the case with us.

Like me, Jay was fully hard by the time he had me ready so he simply warned me to get ready for an invasion and his extra thick sausage slid in and impaled me. Just laying nude in the warm sun with this hot guy fucking me was about as perfect as it gets. After he shot his jizz deep inside me I had him lay back and I applied some chocolate sauce and whipped cream on his nipples. That was really erotic and his flaccid dick started to rise again. After cleaning up his nips I gave him a cock and ball massage and he shot another load.

As before, he said he couldn't think of anything better to do than reciprocate what I had just done so I laid back and the got busy. His tongue was so hot tweaking my nipples, but his version of a cock and ball massage had me squirming. My second cum was an impressive load for a guy who had just recently cum. I asked Jay if he liked what I had planned. Quite seriously he said no. Then he smiled and said he fuckin loved it. I told him our next session was his to plan. I couldn't wait to see what he would come up with.
Where are the wives of you two lucky fuck buddies?? Lol

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
W

Where are the wives of you two lucky fuck buddies?? Lol

Our wives are also friends and spend time together. Jay and his family used to be our next door neighbors when we all lived in a different neighborhood so our kids are friends also.

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jay has been working super hard on his weekend house. His goal was to get so much done that he could take a day off. He called me a few days ago to let me know he wanted me to come to "help" him, but the help he was asking for had nothing to do with the house and everything to do with him. My wife, the kids, and I have a few things on our schedule so i was not able to stay overnight, but did let him know I could spend the day today. I got up early and arrived at his place before 9AM.

I had just seen Jay recently after months apart, but I never can get enough of him. Seeing him makes my cock throb. He was already nude and undressed me almost before the door had closed. By the time he lowered my briefs, my boned up dick was looking up at him. He took hold of my penis and pulled me to his bedroom. On my previous visit Jay could not wait to ride my ass. With his wife not providing any intimacy, I am his only outlet aside from masturbation. He hadn't had a fuck in months and was desperate to feed his cock into me. This time he nearly begged me to fuck him. He did not have to ask twice.

I had spent some time the prior week mowing down his ass grass so his hole was ready for my invasion. I love listening to Jay's moaning when I am rimming him. Of course that is nothing compared to the joyous sounds that come from him when my cock goes in and I get into my rhythm. I made it last and whenever I was getting close I slowed down and moved in for some deep kisses. When he and I lock lips it is a workout.

Jay and I bareback since I am the only one he has sex with and my wife and I are both clean. I do love cumming inside him, but I also love seeing my cum coating his hairy chest and when I am super horny I sometimes his his face. Of course when that happens I have to lick him clean. This time I hit a home run and managed two spurts to his face. I think Jay is handsome no matter what, but there is something about seeing my cum dripping off his face that drives me wild.

Jay didn't skip a beat getting my ass ready. His penis was chubbed, but still soft so I took it in my mouth. If you have read the earlier parts of our story, you know Jay's penis is thick. Mine is 6" thick when soft and 6.5" when I get hard. I have never measured Jay, but when we go dick to dick our girth looks comparable when we are flaccid, but when he bones up his cock expands quite a bit more than mine. so, as I suck it I felt that expansion and it was more than a mouthful.

My hole has become accustomed to Jay's monster meat, but when his large mushroom pushes through, that first intrusion is still intense. I take a deep breath and power through it. Once he is balls deep into me I am fine. During this time when we have not been getting together regularly, he seems to be trigger happy. He cums much quicker than he used to. I understand he has not had much intimacy in his life for months so his urges have surpassed his previous ability to last. I know we will get back to that in time. I think the intensity of Jay's orgasm caught him off guard and he shot ropes of his man seed into me before he could pull out.

We laid back and talked while we were recovering our breath. His hands were rubbing my smooth skin. He has developed calluses on his hands from all the work he has been doing on the house. For some strange reason I can't explain that turned me on. He saw my penis growing and slid down so he could suck me off. I rose to the occasion and due to my recent ejaculation it took some time and effort to nut me. When I came he drank my juice.

We took a break for lunch and afterwards Jay asked me to put my running shoes on. He had taken the tractor a few days prior and mowed down a path through the large pasture. He has been running laps each day and wanted to show it to me. The pasture is surrounded by woods so we could run nude. It has been a while since I have felt my cock and balls bouncing freely when I run. I like the concept of running nude outside, but I learned I really appreciate some support for the boys. Jay's boys seemed unphased by all the movement.

Back at the house we sat and cooled off. By then the bed was calling us again. This time around Jay topped me first. Thankfully his endurance improved and we had a nice long ride. It felt so good to feel his 8" plowing me. He has a way of fucking me like a wild animal but still being sensitive to the fact his thickness could eat me alive if he isn't careful. By the time he came my hole was satisfied. He pulled out and not only hit my face with the second spurt, but the first one flew past me.

I could have pulled out another fuck, but I asked Jay if he would give me a massage since I had just recently fucked him and he had masterfully sucked me off. When we first advanced our relationship from best friends to fuck buddies he was both awkward and tentative giving me a rub down. By now his hands know my body and he understands where to be tender and where to add pressure. When I close my eyes and savor the moment, I can imagine I am in the hands of a professional masseur, but why the hell would I want that when I have Jay? When he had me roll over so he could do my front side my penis was still hanging soft. As his hands moved up and down my torso and limbs, he seductively grazed his fingertips along my shaft and ball bag. It didn't take much of that to feel things firming up.

After Jay had completed his tour of my entire body, his focus went to my now dripping erection. He climbed aboard and I closed my eyes and felt his rock hard cock sliding against mine. I could also feel his huge nuts dragging back and forth on my skin. The sensations of Jay's motions and his hairy body against my smooth hairless skin had my balls boiling and I unexpectedly shot my load between us. Jay laid down on top of me and used his body to massage my cum in.

After we caught our breath again we showered together. I was sad not to be able to send the night in Jay's bed, but I was also eager to get back home to my wife and kids. My life is like a storybook, or maybe I should say a fairy tale. I feel like the most blessed man on the planet.
Its a fairy tale!!

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think he is straight but has a thing for you. There’s a strong chance that apart from you he doesn’t even look at other men or find other men attractive
Do you really think Jay is straight? He loves fucking his bud Alex like an animal and take his cock up his ass like a pro. LOL

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Our wives are also friends and spend time together. Jay and his family used to be our next door neighbors when we all lived in a different neighborhood so our kids are friends also.
Any chance they have guessed and are giving you space to enjoy male bonding?

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any chance they have guessed and are giving you space to enjoy male bonding?

Anything is possible but I honestly do not think so. We have been best friends for many years and have always spent a lot of time together, including things like overnight camping trips before we became fuck buddies.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yesterday was the Super Bowl here in the states. Both my wife and Jay's wife would watch the game if our local team was playing or if one of their favorite performers was doing the half time show. This year neither was the case so the two of us decided to go to his weekend place to watch the game. Well, that was our excuse for going anyway! In reality we had our own super event. In fact, you might even call it a super spreader event. I don't mean to joke about a term associated with the COVID pandemic but by the end of it all we had each other's cum all over us, as well as what had been shot deep inside. We did actually watch the entire game, but there was a whole lot of fucking happening before and after.

We arrived at Jay's place on Saturday afternoon. It was cold so we turned on the heat, but we dressed in sweats and went for a run around the pasture while the house was warming up. We were side by side on the path and suddenly I felt Jay's hand on my arm, pulling me to a stop. In one motion his hand dropped to the waistband of my sweat pants and pulled them to my knees. I had put on a jockstrap to support my balls for the run but he left that on because his mission was to impale me from behind. I yanked his sweat pants down, and as they were lowered, I went with them to be on my knees in front of his beefy cock.

At first I simply took hold of his package under his substantial ballsac. I admired what would soon be fucking my hungry asshole. Then i gently licked the tip where there was already some slimy pre-cum. Jay was getting impatient and helped guide my mouth onto his shaft and he was quickly face fucking me. He was an eager man and was not wasting time. As soon as he was fully hard he pulled me up and spun me around. He got down and started eating out my ass and was fucking me hard before I even knew what was happening. His long thick dick is like a perfect fit for my ass once we get in sync but I may have cried out momentarily as he rammed it home.

We fucked away, oblivious to the cold weather. I figured since Jay was so eager to fuck that he would also be quick to cum but he rode my as hard for quite a while. He shot his load deep in my man hole and kept fucking me until his penis went soft and then he pulled out. Along with it seemed an endless stream of his juice running down my legs. My cock was already hard so I went to work on Jay's hole an was fucking away at his fuzzy ass in no time.

I was savoring every minute of it and didn't want this fuck to end but the inevitable happened after a good ride and I went into orgasmic ecstasy. I got a bit weak in the knees and leaned into Jay for support. As soon as I pulled out we both realized just how fucking cold t was. Our balls were tight and our dicks were spent, for the moment anyway!

We finished our run and by the time we got back inside the house had warmed up. We stripped of our sweats and took a bottle of bourbon and headed out to the hot tub on the deck. I have had fuck buddies in the past and I have also had male lovers. The dynamic with Jay and I is unique because we have been best friends for many years and fuck buddies for just a few. As we sat there in the tub, our sexual appetite was temporarily satisfied so we switched into best friend mode and talked about all kinds of other stuff. I love that we can do that.

When we had our share of the steamy water we went back inside nd got dressed. We headed into the nearby town and picked up something hearty for dinner. We got take out and headed back to the house to eat. Afterwards we turned on the TV and sat side by side on the sofa, letting the food settle for a bit. Eventually we had our hands all over each other and ended up making out. I know some men aren't into kissing other guys but he and I are both passionate kissers. Although it was still early we took it to the bedroom.

We undressed each other and decided we could both use a shower so we soaped each other up and gave each other neck and back massages while we were under the hot water. By the time we were toweling each other off we were both relaxed, but there was one art on each of us that was very stiff. This time I quickly took the lead before Jay could. As much as I enjoy fucking him I also really like cock worship and he has plenty for me to worship. I gave him an hot cock and ball massage which had him squirming. I brought him to the brink several times and finally knew I had to stop torturing him and I took as much of his thick shaft as I could manage down my throat and tugged at his heavy balls and swallowed his load.

Jay and I have a habit of doing to the other what had just been done to us but he changed it up and gave me an ass and prostate massage. Damn did that feel good. My wife is not into ass play, either giving of receiving, so it is a real treat when it happens. Ultimately, he did end up doing to me what I had done to him because my cock was throbbing and dripping so he took it in his mouth and sucked a load out of me. Afterwards we got up and went back to the living room for a drink. Again, we turned off the fuck buddy portion of our lives and picked up on the best friend conversation from earlier.

We did end up fucking each other when we went back to bed and had a suck fest when we woke up the next morning. After breakfast we went for a run in the woods and managed to get back to the house without ripping each other's clothes off. We took a shower together and he couldn't resist fucking me while he was washing my back side. By the time he had cum the water was going cold so we quickly got out and went back to the bed where I showed his ass who is boss.

The rest of the day we went out and cut up some firewood, ate, went for a walk, etc. Jay ordered pizza for the game and when the delivery guy brought it Jay went to the door wearing just his gym shorts. He was going commando and was showing a big bulge. After the guy left he realized how much he had on display and got a bit embarrassed about it. We ate our pizza, had a couple drinks and watched the game. After it was over we were tired from the day of chopping wood and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

This morning we had to get up and leave early because we both had to work so there was no time for fooling around. Hopefully, this year we will eventually get our vaccines and get back to more freedoms and be able to spend more time together.

tjhonesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just found this beautiful story here! I really enjoy reading all the posts! I love that you are both married and vers :) Haha Jay is such a wonderful guy and you are a very very very lucky man! Please keep your relationship safe and post more!!!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jay and I finally got together again. It was not our usual fuck-a-thon but we fit in what we could. This past weekend our wives and daughters were all together for a girl's weekend to celebrate Jay's oldest daughter who will be getting married soon. Jay and I, my two sons, and his two sons all went to my mountain cabin for the weekend. There are always projects to do so it was helpful having the younger guys to get some jobs done. Jay and I both love being dads more than anything so it was great to have them with us.

Typically we would have been fucking in the morning, afternoon, and evening but this time there was no mid-day sex and we had to be a bit more subdued than we typically are during the other hours. The cabin has three bedrooms so it gave us the excuse to share a bed. Our sons are friends so each of the other bedrooms was for one of his boys and one of mine. The saving grace was we worked the boys hard during the day so they slept like logs and slept in while Jay and I woke up early as we always do.

Last week I trimmed my pubes very short after having a full bush for months. Jay really enjoyed the change and was sucking me with renewed passion. I have very little body hair aside from my pubes whereas Jay is quite hairy. He has apologized more than once for being so hairy but I tell him I am envious.

During the weekend we each were able to fuck the other twice. I was surprised Jay was even open to having sex with our sons in the house. We both look forward to the days when we can get our Covid vaccines. It will bring back more opportunites for sexual encounters that we have missed this past year. All in all it was great to feel his big thick cock in me again, but I missed being able to vocalize my pleasure as I would have had we bee alone.

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jay and I finally got together again. It was not our usual fuck-a-thon but we fit in what we could. This past weekend our wives and daughters were all together for a girl's weekend to celebrate Jay's oldest daughter who will be getting married soon. Jay and I, my two sons, and his two sons all went to my mountain cabin for the weekend. There are always projects to do so it was helpful having the younger guys to get some jobs done. Jay and I both love being dads more than anything so it was great to have them with us.

Typically we would have been fucking in the morning, afternoon, and evening but this time there was no mid-day sex and we had to be a bit more subdued than we typically are during the other hours. The cabin has three bedrooms so it gave us the excuse to share a bed. Our sons are friends so each of the other bedrooms was for one of his boys and one of mine. The saving grace was we worked the boys hard during the day so they slept like logs and slept in while Jay and I woke up early as we always do.

Last week I trimmed my pubes very short after having a full bush for months. Jay really enjoyed the change and was sucking me with renewed passion. I have very little body hair aside from my pubes whereas Jay is quite hairy. He has apologized more than once for being so hairy but I tell him I am envious.

During the weekend we each were able to fuck the other twice. I was surprised Jay was even open to having sex with our sons in the house. We both look forward to the days when we can get our Covid vaccines. It will bring back more opportunites for sexual encounters that we have missed this past year. All in all it was great to feel his big thick cock in me again, but I missed being able to vocalize my pleasure as I would have had we bee alone.
Wow!! That is so hot, you two fucking while boys were in rooms next to you. Did you guys enjoy hot tub or hiking on this trip?

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Adam-reborn
No hiking this time. We saved our energy for work. The boys all used the hot tub at night and Jay and I in the morning. Our sons are good friends too so we gave them some space.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This past weekend Jay and I spent one afternoon together. Thankfully there was no work involved. It was totally about sex. We met up at his house in the country. My cock was so hungry to plow his ass but he had the same thoughts about me. Neither of us was ready to give up so we started wrestling to see who ended up on top.

Although I am first to admit Jay has a better body than me, and you would guess he could take me down easily, we are fairly well matched. I think I also exceed in determination when I set my mind to something. I am not sure how long we were tangled up in attempted takedowns, but I wanted to fuck more than I wanted to keep wrestling so I dug deep and pinned him. Victory was mine!

We were a sweaty mess by the time I claimed my prize but it just enhanced the sex. I ate out Jay's furry ass in preparation for my cock. He takes my 7.5"x6.5" shaft like a pro and I could easily fuck him without so much prep but I love playing with his ass and my tongue gets him super horny for me.

When Jay sucks my cock I still feel those jolts of electricity I felt the first time his mouth touched me. Mine was the first penis Jay ever sucked and remains the only one. He was timid back then but has turned into a world class cocksucker. Although we have developed a comfortable sexual rapport with each other, it never gets old. We both appreciate how lucky we are to have each other, not only as best friends, but also as fuck buddies.

It's a blessing we don't have to wear condoms with each other. To feel the warmth of Jay's ass against my dick as I push inch by inch into him is awesome. In no time I was thrusting hard and Jay was begging me to fuck him hard. During the fuck we were in three different positions but my favorite is always with him on his back so I can look into his eyes and see his hunger for the sex we are experiencing.

When I felt cum starting to churn, I pulled out of his ass and quickly positioned myself to shoot my load on his face and into his mouth. He drank up what he could and I bent down to lick the rest of his macho stubble.

We had both put a lot of energy into the fuck and now the sweat was flowing freely. It would have been nice to have a moment to lay arm in arm to recover but Jay did not waste a second in flipping me and getting into my ass. The man was hungry and it was his turn to show me who was boss. His tongue felt extra long and forceful. I was in heaven.

Jay's dick was rock hard when I went to suck it and he was fired up to fuck me but I wouldn't relinquish my turn to suck him. It made him all the more horny and by the time I felt his big cockhead break through he was a man on a mission and all 8" were buried balls deep immediately. Man, I love the fullness of his shaft in me. It fits perfectly.

He rode me hard. As he had done, I begged for more. We were like a well oiled machine and totally in sync with each other. We both have stamina but when either of us reaches our orgasm it seems like it is over too quickly. When he pulled out I watched as his man juice explode out from his purple knob and onto my chest. I scooped up some cum and brought it to my mouth. It tasted perfect. Jay lapped up the rest and his tongue spent a little extra time on my nipples.

We laid in bed kissing for quite a while, with our tongues dueling passionately. I told Jay I love him. He said I love you too Alex. We both know how lucky we are to be in this relationship and we never forget it. Sex with anyone has the potential to be great but with your best bud is priceless.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I spent the afternoon with Jay. He fell off a ladder several days ago and has a broken arm, wrist, and foot. His injuries made it pretty much impossible for him to do any fucking. About the only thing we could do was suck cock. I feel bad for him but I have also been feeling sorry for myself since he will be out of commission for a while.

I will tell the next part as soon as there is something to share.