straight friends to bottom

bunny26272

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I have a straight friend who always complains about relationships never working out.
He has a handsome face, a big body, a little muscular but maybe because he stopped exercising, it makes him look a little fat and he's very hairy on his body.
Me and him are a bit far apart in age, but that doesn't hinder our friendship.

In short he invited me to his house, I said yes. when I arrived at his house and was welcomed, he looked a little messy I continued to the living room, all the alcoholic beers were scattered on the floor.
When he sat down with me on the sofa he said he had just broken up with his girlfriend. he said words that made me dizzy but he suddenly kissed me on the lips and I pushed him away "what the hell is this" he moved away from me a little but he came closer and kissed me again but I let him, oh my God he was getting violent. I kissed him back he immediately hugged me and put his hand on my head then put his hand in my pants but he stopped. the atmosphere was suddenly quiet.

bunny26272

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Part Two

When all was quiet, I said
"Are you okay?"
He replied.
"Can I take your pants off?"
I was silent but he immediately pulled down my jeans that had no panties and immediately put my dick in his mouth.
I gasped because he took it all the way and he choked, he immediately took off his shorts and got naked. I saw that there was a small dick hiding inside that was only 3" long. I immediately found out why he was always in trouble with his girlfriend.
The unexpected thing was that this man put my cock in his cock that had entered inside, it felt very warm because he had just cum when I entered his cock. then he took my cock covered with his cum in his virgin hole. I gasped because it immediately went up and down so fast, I grabbed it and kiss him. It took about 15 minutes for his to ride me, I shuddered wanting to release my cum and pulled my dick out but he held me straight flooding the contents of his ass. he pulled me out and spurted on my stomach, looking cum mixed with a little blood and he immediately hugged me and kissed me.
He invited me to take a shower while pulling my dick that had shriveled up, after finishing the shower not a single word was spoken, I straight to home but he kissed me first and he looked very happy.