Straight guy with an odd fetish

WhiteRabbit8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’mstraight but ever since i could remember, ive had a fetish for pain, like getting hit in the nuts in public places. My exgirlfriend was never into it but its very common for the guys i know to hit each other. Lately, ive wanted to try it more often and harder.

If this turns me on by getting hurt by a guy, is this a sign i might be bi?

Reactions: Very kinkey
I’mstraight but ever since i could remember, ive had a fetish for pain, like getting hit in the nuts in public places. My exgirlfriend was never into it but its very common for the guys i know to hit each other. Lately, ive wanted to try it more often and harder.

That sounds more like some deep-seated psychological issue, to be honest.

Recently, I met up with this much younger guy on Grindr who identifies as straight. He has a specific fetish: he wants to be spanked, given wedgies, and made to do things in public by older, more dominant guys. He wanted to be told what to do, and be made to feel uncomfortable. However, he didn’t want or allow anything sexual (no jerking, no oral, nothing more). The most he did do beyond what I mentioned was allow me to hold his dick while he pissed in the woods, and then shake it off. He also did the same for me. He was also willing to work his dick up to fully hard to be able to measure it in front of me, but that took a little effort for him. What he really enjoyed most, and asked me to do multiple times was “extreme wedgie” him. Strange fetish, but he was fun to play with for a bit. He also seemed to really enjoy being over my knee as I sat on a log and spanked his bare ass. So, I don’t know. Does that make him gay on some level? At the end I asked him what it was about all of these experiences that he enjoyed, and he told me that he just likes being made to do things that he doesn’t want to do. To me, like you, there’s something latent going on with him psychologically, and probably has been there since early childhood. It may not be sexual at all.

Ball busting is fun. Has to be someone you can trust

Firstly, I wouldn't advise being kicked in the nuts, even with someone you trust. Surgery on a ruptured testicle won't be pleasant.... Or cheap.

Secondly, I would explore what aspect of the act that gives you gratification and find a less dangerous ways to pursue that kink.

It's not uncommon that fetishes derive from a childhood experience that you had.

Perhaps you had an abusive father figure who hit you? You may be seeking out a man to recreate this scenario.

Firstly, I wouldn't advise being kicked in the nuts, even with someone you trust. Surgery on a ruptured testicle won't be pleasant.... Or cheap.

Secondly, I would explore what aspect of the act that gives you gratification and find a less dangerous ways to pursue that kink.

It's not uncommon that fetishes derive from a childhood experience that you had.

Perhaps you had an abusive father figure who hit you? You may be seeking out a man to recreate this scenario.
First, most guys do something similar at my school.

Second, you might want to give back your PhD in psychology. I was never abused and Im 78% certain I know my origin story regarding this fetish. You’re right it leads back to childhood but its an innocent.

First, most guys do something similar at my school.

Second, you might want to give back your PhD in psychology. I was never abused and Im 78% certain I know my origin story regarding this fetish. You’re right it leads back to childhood but its an innocent.
Really? Most guys in your school like to be kicked in the nuts for sexual gratification or similar?

Second I was asking a question if it stemmed from an abusive relationship. No need to get so defensive.

If you understand why you choose to sexually fantasize about men physically abusing you as a straight man, why bother posting...

No, it is just a great feeling. Has to be someone you can trust