Straight guys experimenting (a str8 guy's experience)

zaynmlk1626

Mythical Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2017
Posts
3,365
Media
0
Likes
25,519
Points
333
Location
Thessaloniki (Central Macedonia, Greece)
Gender
Male
to all the str8 guys of this forum, i wanted to ask since it's anonymous, if you ever in your life experimented sexually with another guy.
no matter if you have a girlfriend now, or you're married, was there any point in your life that you had the chance to let another guy blow you or fuck him or jerk off together or make out? has anyone ever offered you and how did you felt? was it flattering or you felt insulted?
what where the circumstances? were you drunk at a party? were you visiting a friend and watched porn together?
how did you feel afterwards? happened once and tried to forget about it later? made you feel more sure you're str8 after the experience? did you enjoy it? made you feel you might be bisexual?

i'd like to listen to your stories
 
I'm officially "straight", and if a gay man show interest for me in any way I'd be flattered. Also I'd have no problem to let another man suck me and also no problem about to suck another man's cock, as long as it looks nice to me.
 
I consider myself straight as I’m definitely attracted to women (I’m married), and I am rather turned off at the thought of anal sex with a man, or especially kissing or cuddling with a man. However, always been interested in penises, and especially larger ones.
I had a friend in high school who had always bragged about his dick. I thought he was lying, but he came over one day (we were at least 18 at the time) and we wound up jerking off together. Turns out, he was telling the truth and was a thick 8” with a big head. He hadn’t come out as gay yet at the time and after I found out, I’ve always regretting not going further. Probably would have gone as far as blowing each other. Oddly, while I would never kiss a guy, I wouldn’t mind oral.
I had one other experience with a guy after college. Actually found on Craigslist and he came to my apartment. We watched porn for a bit and then wound up jerking each other off. He was about my length, but just a bit thicker. I enjoyed it at the time and would likely do it again, but a bit turned off after I came.
Not sure if that makes me bi or not. I’d say more curious since I like talking about cocks and enjoy seeing them (particularly larger ones), but have no interest in men outside of their cock. I like watching gay porn occasionally, especially guys comparing. However, as soon as there’s any gay sex or making out, I move on.
 
When we were both 18 a good friend and I went camping. We had drank some beers and we were both talking about sex though we were both still virgins. We got so horny that we started to play chicken— like touch the other guys chest and roam your hand a bit closer little by little toward each other’s cock, saying “chicken?” And both saying “no” each gradual move. We were both in tighty whities and brushing each other’s hairs on. Eventually he put his mouth near my my boner bulge and said chicken, after i said no, i ripped down my briefs and he gave me two back to back blow jobs that were very good. I came so much that night it was a little embarrassing, lol. He sucked me off whenever we had a few beers that whole summer. I only reciprocated once and didn’t let him cum in my mouth but he eagerly swallowed mine every time!
The other time in college when we were 19 was with another good friend. We both identify as straight but we were a bit tipsy from drinking beer and super horny! We were on a road trip to Vegas and at a hotel getting ready for bed. We were sharing stories of our limited hook ups with girls and eventually we were both stroking our cocks under the covers. We dared each other to pull back the covers. After a few minutes of daring each other I went first and revealed my hard cock. He was staring so hard at it it only made me even harder! Then he pulled his covers back and I got to see his cock hard for the first time. Was fun comparing our dicks. Then he asked if he could suck mine to which I initially said no, because That would be gay, lol. After his third time asking, I said go for it. He sucked me really well actually and even let me cum in his mouth and he swallowed. I watched him cum after that all over his belly and chest. Was all really hot actually!
 
I am gay but it seemed like every guy I got close to, we either jacked off together, fooled around somehow, one asked me to go down on him once, another asked me to bone him to see if he’d like it.

Men get close to gay men and there are things they want to try, has been my experience.

I am close with someone who identifies as straight but admits he has sucked a dick and been boned. He just told me since he knew I wouldn’t care.
 
S

Sound hot .
It was hot in several ways. It was a hot summer day. We were close to having our work done. Since it was a hot day, we decided to go jump in the pond that was nearby to cool off. Since we didn't have any swim trunks, we thought we just go skinny dipping since we were alone.

Swimming was fun. We got talking and comparing cocks. We talked about doing a jack off to see who can cum first. We never did so that but somehow came up with a better idea of laying down in the horse corral that hasn't been used yet.

We layed down in there to get out of the sun. He gave me a great back rub and then I gave him a back rub. Then without any warning, he went down on me and started sucking my cock. I was appalled at first and then thought that there can't be any harm in this. Glad I stuck it out because it started to feel good. He was a natural at sucking cock.

This went on for a few minutes then he stopped. I was hesitant about putting a penis in my mouth but he begged me. So I hesitantly went down on his cock. I can still smell his pubes and the musky scent he had. I got into it and was starting to have fun.

As I was sucking him, he started begging me to fuck him.

So he got up on all fours while I mounted him doggie style. It was a cluster fuck at first. We both laughed when I said what his hole looked like. It was pinkish with some hair around it. Between spitting on my cock and slowly working my manhood into him, I eventually became balls deep after some time. Instincts took over that commanded me to I start pumping my hips and cock into him. He was making small crying sounds begging me not to stop. I got into a great rhythm of fucking that ass like my life depended on it. Feeling that incredible tightness and a bonding that I can't describe, I can feel my cum starting to give notice that it was wanting to exit me. Before I could say much, I exploded inside my buddy. That orgasm was electric. As I was cumming, he also came in the straw below us. We both collapse in a pool of sweat. We layed there for a bit, composed ourselves and went and washed off in the pond.
 
Ok, one more fun experience to share. When We we’re all19, one of my best friends and I had a mfm threesome with a girl I worked with after all meeting for happy hour. It was hot and fun was had by all. The lamp by the bed was on the whole time so a visual bonanza! At one point my buddy and I were standing side by side and she was going back and forth sucking our cocks. I’m not huge but am above average. He was probably 5 inches long at most and maybe 4 inches in circumference. It was really hot seeing the difference. We took turns fucking her and had a really fun sexual event. The next time I talked to her, she did comment on the size difference and complimented me which gave my young fragile ego a huge boost. Next time I was out with my buddy, he also made a comment that his health class teacher lied and that all cocks are not the same size. He would ask me about if I ever got any comments from girls, etc. That said, he was always very confident and popular with the ladies and we remain great friends!
 
Str8 guy here with a gf but honestly I’ve been hit on by gay guys before and while it’s flattering it actually makes me uncomfortable. However, I’ve been curious about bigger dicks and have played around a few times in the past. After I cum I have this guilt/shameful feeling and completely turned off from it
 
I consider myself straight as I’m definitely attracted to women (I’m married), and I am rather turned off at the thought of anal sex with a man, or especially kissing or cuddling with a man. However, always been interested in penises, and especially larger ones.
I had a friend in high school who had always bragged about his dick. I thought he was lying, but he came over one day (we were at least 18 at the time) and we wound up jerking off together. Turns out, he was telling the truth and was a thick 8” with a big head. He hadn’t come out as gay yet at the time and after I found out, I’ve always regretting not going further. Probably would have gone as far as blowing each other. Oddly, while I would never kiss a guy, I wouldn’t mind oral.
I had one other experience with a guy after college. Actually found on Craigslist and he came to my apartment. We watched porn for a bit and then wound up jerking each other off. He was about my length, but just a bit thicker. I enjoyed it at the time and would likely do it again, but a bit turned off after I came.
Not sure if that makes me bi or not. I’d say more curious since I like talking about cocks and enjoy seeing them (particularly larger ones), but have no interest in men outside of their cock. I like watching gay porn occasionally, especially guys comparing. However, as soon as there’s any gay sex or making out, I move on.

I have a fully straight friend that asked me to experient with him. He said no kissing. It was a cool experience.
 
Hi, all. 90% straight, 10% curious married male late 50s here. I had a meet-up after numerous texts back and forth with a gay guy who just wanted to suck me here in town. I'd been posting my jerk-off videos on xham and he liked them. I'm straight, married, just like to show off online (don't tell) and never had a real thing with any guys, LIke bobmeadows above, I decided to "just go for it." Met him and the rules were no pressure but then we took our clothes off and he touched me a little, blew me a little, I touched him a little and I thought, this is my chance to see what this feels like.

I asked him if I could put it in my mouth and I gave my first blow-job of my life. I cradled his balls because I wanted him to enjoy it and I know that making him (her) enjoy it makes ME enjoy it. He got hard in my mouth and I thought, oh shit I'm blowing this old guy and I was jerking myself the whole time, not really paying attention to me, but to his cock and the feel in my mouth. He came and I swallowed, yes I swallowed. And I found out I'd spontaneously cum on his floor. The feel of cum in my mouth had sent me over the edge.

I never quite got hard enough (I don't think) to have him ever reciprocate. I think it was clear I was there to do him, not to BE done. I am not sure I'd do it again, but I'm glad I did. My only regret is I didn't film it better to remember. BTW it's a fucking trip to watch the clip later, of me blowing some cock.
 
but what ages are they usually? are they men over 40 that have been married for years and their sex life got boring or younger str8 guys that just want to experiment out of curiosity?
It’s a complete mixed bag really, I have regular guys from 21-24-28-32-38-40-48-52-57. Age is never really something that bothers me if the guy has a reasonable body, and a great cock.
Despite the opinion of one guy on here… I am always told by these guys that my oral skills are outstanding, that’s what keeps them coming back. One guy told me he’s disappointed by all other BJs now, he compares them all to the way my mouth feels. I think because I love what I do, it shines through in my actions.
 
Been there almost 40 years ago. Gay guy hit on me and I was too dumb to know what he was up to. Long story short, he gave a fabulous blow job that has yet to be equaled. Would I do it again? HELL YES!
Reminds me of a story on Reddit, the guy starts a new job, a male coworker invites him over for dinner. They have a great meal, goes to work the next day and finds out his co-worker thought he was gay and asked him on over as a dinner date. He was not gay, and his co-worker was a perfect gentleman that evening. But he did find it odd there were candles on the dinner table.
 
I mostly meet straight guys that want a great BJ. They generally just don’t get that from their wives or girlfriends.
I still think they are “straight”. Just coz you like the best BJ ever, it doesn’t define your sexuality.

They usually come back very regularly, I know they are not sexually attracted to me, they just love the feel of my mouth and the way I service their dick. Have a look at the pictures in my album, you can see a good selection of straight cock there. Lol
 
I’ve actually had my first experience with another married guy and it was… ok?

I was super nervous and we met in a parking lot, I hopped in his car, made small talk and just kind of went for it. This was years of wanting to try something sexual with a guy and I truly went for gold. I jerked him, sucked him, let him cum in my mouth (did not swallow) and kissed him briefly.

All said and done - I didn’t really enjoy it. I didn’t get hard, barely a semi even though he was jerking me. Cum is kind of gross.

Wasn’t and still not sure what to think. I still find guys attractive and dabble in gay porn when jerking off but that hasn’t been doing much for me lately, but my experience was so lackluster that I haven’t sought it out again despite the same guys attempts.

I don’t know - thoughts?