Straight guys teasing other guys

kuzcoOPN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any other straight guys like me who remember the first time they realized that certain guys were staring at them... and how much they liked it. At the time it had never crossed my mind, but when I realized it I discovered that I liked when I noticed that a guy was looking at me. I like to tease them, for example by slightly lifting my t-shirt just a little to scratch my abs. I don't want to go any further but seeing them staring at my body really turn me on. I don't know why I like to tease them knowing that I don't want more. Anyone else feel the same?

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't notice it and i don't want to notice it either. I loved experimenting a lot. But on my terms.
After my last bi-experience, i decided to slow down a lot.

kuzcoOPN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not necessarily looking for contact with them, just knowing that they fantasize about me turns me on
I was obtuse about it for years.

then I discovered what great cocksuckers guys are.

That many were happy with no recip of any kind, just wanted the cock.

And started paying attention…..

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would I want to purposeful tease someone staring at me knowing that even if his staring meant he was sexually interested in me, I really didn't want to do anything with him? Why give him the mistaken impression I was either gay or leaned that way and interested in him, when I was instead just using the attention for my own ego? Sounds kind of like a dick move to me.

Some guys don't like it or even get upset when certain women do this to men and go out of their way for attention and string them along, even though they have no actual interest in that man. So how is this any different?

How to you also judge the guy is staring for sexually reasons? People glance or stare at each other for several reasons and for guys, a lot of it has to do with dominance or it can be seen as a challenge. How might someone (an actual straight guy and not a "straight" guy) respond if they were looking at you for a non-sexually reason and you started throwing up signs you might be interested in them? Some might not respond very well.

So, no, I would not do this to other guys and I don't like them staring at me, particularly when I cannot be sure of their intentions.

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't notice it and i don't want to notice it either. I loved experimenting a lot. But on my terms.
After my last bi-experience, i decided to slow down a lot.
gotta ask....what happened that made you want to "slow down"?

D

deleted23309891

gotta ask....what happened that made you want to "slow down"?
I'm curious to hear the reason also, but I have a feeling what he means.

I've only had 2 encounters with other guys. The one guy said he just wanted to blow me, which he did. Then before you know it, he flipped me over ass up, face down and fucked me. It was my first time and I wasn't ready for it yet.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
A few experiences
The only arousing one - I have a gay nephew, at a cookout we hosted where there were 15 or so people, he had his boyfriend at the time with him. (edit - he was in his early 20s at the time) I was on the kitchen, and the young man came walking through and we started talking. He was effeminate, long brown hair. By far the best looking fella my nephew ever had to this day. Anyway after a minute it became obvious to me this kid was attracted to me. I was at the time in my mid 40s, pretty fit. I was surprised I was aroused. I jerked off thinking about this young man several times.

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious to hear the reason also, but I have a feeling what he means.

I've only had 2 encounters with other guys. The one guy said he just wanted to blow me, which he did. Then before you know it, he flipped me over ass up, face down and fucked me. It was my first time and I wasn't ready for it yet.
That's rape, unless you consented. Was he a lot bigger than you? I'm not sure logistically how that could happen.

• Wow
Reactions: integritymatters
D

deleted23309891

That's rape, unless you consented. Was he a lot bigger than you? I'm not sure logistically how that could happen.
I didn’t consent and later felt I was raped, even though I didn’t do anything to stop it. I was almost in shock or couldn’t really believe it was happening. He was on a mission to get his cock inside of me, and my fear got the best of me and I froze up.

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn’t consent and later felt I was raped, even though I didn’t do anything to stop it. I was almost in shock or couldn’t really believe it was happening. He was on a mission to get his cock inside of me, and my fear got the best of me and I froze up.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Did you have any trauma afterward?

D

deleted23309891

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Did you have any trauma afterward?
Thanks. Yes, I think so. That was around 10 years ago, and I’m just now warming up to the idea of being comfortable with a man again. I’ve been looking and chatting with a few guys, but haven’t committed with anyone yet. But this time it will be on my terms. I’m prepared for that.

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did he cum? Hopefully it was with a condom. Have you ever had a pleasurable anal experience since that happened?

D

deleted23309891

Did he cum? Hopefully it was with a condom. Have you ever had a pleasurable anal experience since that happened?
He used a condom, but pulled out and blew his load on my ass.

This past year I’ve been experimenting with prostate massagers/vibrators and was able to achieve a hands free orgasm which was the best thing I’ve ever felt in my life!

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks. Yes, I think so. That was around 10 years ago, and I’m just now warming up to the idea of being comfortable with a man again. I’ve been looking and chatting with a few guys, but haven’t committed with anyone yet. But this time it will be on my terms. I’m prepared for that.
I'm glad you've been able to heal.
It's wonderful that you're still optimistic about dating.
I know people who were assaulted, and most of them have trust issues - so I'm very happy you've remained positive!

Reactions: deleted23309891