Straight man tasting his own cum ...

Savage69r

Legendary Member
Media
Lmao I’m gay & would never bring my jizz close to my mouth, seeing another guy eat his own is a big turnoff for me. Don’t want to make anyone feel uncomfortable but that’s how it is for me even though I enjoy sucking dick more than anything and never spit.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi- I am str8 and I have tasted my cum a few times, either from my hand or through my partner's mouth kissing. So wanted to know if any straight guy has tasted his own and how do you do it ?

Your profile to the left of this post states you are 100% GAY??? You've got some 'splainin' to do...............lol.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your profile to the left of this post states you are 100% GAY??? You've got some 'splainin' to do...............lol.
If you swallow your own cum you are gay... Just kidding. Sometimes when I'm riding my dildo and cum, I shoot into my hand and swallow it just to complete the whole experience.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

He said he is str8, which means gay, at least to straight guys. His question was directed to straight guys. "Ask a straight guy" doesn't mean you have to be straight to ask a question here.

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He said he is str8, which means gay, at least to straight guys. His question was directed to straight guys. "Ask a straight guy" doesn't mean you have to be straight to ask a question here.

Wait, so str8 doesn’t mean straight???

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had a few times in which I came and shot as far as my face, and my mouth was open because I was cumming. It's only happened a couple of times, but I guess I tasted it then. It wasn't bad, but I didn't want it in my mouth. I've also intentionally tasted a couple of times and had the same reaction. I figured that I can't expect anyone else to taste my cum and like it if I don't know what its like.

I've tasted my precum many times. It doesn't even bother me at all, it actually tastes a little sweet. With all the body fluids that we inevitably taste, and even those we intentionally taste, precum seems pretty minor to me.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait, so str8 doesn’t mean straight???

Nope, believe it or not. I said it means gay, which I'm sure you know it doesn't. But I think a lot of guys can't comprehend something between straight and gay, so if you have sex with women mostly, but have had sex with a guy too, then you're gay, at least in their mind.

Cass Jenner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh my, I love my cum, and precum. I got a taste for it years ago when I was young and used to be able to suck myself off.
After I divorced a few years back I was single for 5 years and really got into masturbation and loving myself, as nobody else was about to do it. I discovered I really began to crave the taste of myself.
Sometimes I would masturbate just because I wanted to eat my spunk, not really cos I was horny.
I cannot get my cock to my mouth any more but I would still lie on my back with legs over head and jerk off into my mouth. A couple of times I videoed the deed and then masturbated later watching myself cum in my own mouth.
When I couldn't be bothered to get into that position I would just lie down and cum on my belly then scoop it all up with a spoon and eat it.
A couple of years ago I started a relationship with a fantastic woman, my age - we are both 60 - who loves my cock and my cum in a way that my ex never did. This has enabled a new era of truth and experimentation with no shame. And a lot of firsts!
- coming in her mouth and sharing a lovely kiss
- coming inside her and licking her out, sometimes with her riding my face so I get it all
- coming on her tits and licking it off then kissing her
- masturbating while she licks my ass and balls, coming on my belly then enjoying her lick it up and put it in my mouth.

I have also really encouraged her to enjoy her own juices and she really gets turned on when I come up after licking her cunt and kiss her with her honey all over my face.
I really encourage y'all to try this if you have not. Its so erotic. And its like completion - we feel that all this good fluid is the result of good loving and fun, why waste it?
Plus its delicious and good for you :)

MorningWood25

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I consider myself bi, I have tried to eat my cum but man I just can't stand Haha I'm not that kind of person. So I've never going to eat it mine nor other guy cum..