Straight married

Hey guys. 26 m usa, white 5’10 175 I’m bi curious, love to trade and cam. snap aneeks8

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

brianaflores49

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Closeted 26 year old Mexican masc bi dude here. Looking for other dl masc dudes to jerk off with. Turned on by bears, married, hairy, muscle or any guy that’s masc if I’m being honest. I’m not fit (used to be) so don’t feel you need to be either.

Usually only horny for bros when I’m drunk if I’m being honest. I’m not hung either and I live with family so gotta be as low key as possible. Happy to get a conversation going before jumping into things. Don’t give out contact info beyond my alias on Skype unless I’m super comfortable with you and trust is built .

Also I can’t be verbal on cam usually since my walls are thin haha but love to hear what you have to say since I’ll have my headphones in. hmu!

live:.cid.2f315aa64918cec

Reactions: newcurious234
V

victor_b

40 m USA. 5 11, 170 lbs. Married, white, 7 cut. Looking for cut also...

Skype me at victor_b160

37 married guy here, but open and curious. Lookin for another masc discreet straight or curious guy into some raunchy cam. Into locker room scenes, seeing guys in the raw—no limits. Just men being men and being open. If interested and also like raunchy chat and cam, hit me up.

S k y p = BigNuts2020

joey19842000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
28yo Aussie fit straight/curious guy here. I'm into showing off on cam in public (parks, public transport, busy gym locker rooms) with other guys who are also young, fit and hung and who show off in public places too. If that's you, I'm keen for some public camming fun now. My skype is live:.cid.5bd9ae73fbc0b62e