straight men and briefs?

D

deleted397893

To women:
What is your opinion on straight men who wear briefs? Nowadays briefs have the reputation as being "gay" and mainly worn by gay men. I'm not talking about old grandpa tighty whities, but stylish, sometimes designer, low-cut hip briefs like CK or Armani. I have large collection of these type of briefs including bikini briefs and sports briefs. I love the way briefs feel and look on me and they give great support. I don't understand why women think baggy unrevealing boxers are sexy. I feel like briefs are so much hotter especially on a hot body. They don't leave much to the imagination, but if they fit right they can accentuate your butt and package showing a hot bulge. I wish American culture was more accepting of straight men who wear briefs. I will walk around in my briefs freely alone at home, but in public I get embarassed wearing them. I don't want people to see the CK waistband above my jeans or the "panty line" if I wear basketball shorts and think that I am gay. So women what is your opinion on this? Would you feel weirded out if your boyfriend or crush wore skimpy briefs?

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Damn, it didn't take you long did it?!

I have no opinion on briefs, my husband wears any as long as they are briefs and black. I pay no attention to them what so ever and only know what he wears because I'm usually the one sent to buy them.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wouldn't be weirded out seeing a guy, gay or straight wearing them, but then I'd likely not be paying any attention to him in the first place... I might check out his swimming though, I love swimming!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, and I can only speak for myself here, like boxers. I don't know why. They hide more than briefs and taking off a guys boxers for the first time is like unwrapping a gift on Christmas. Sometimes the surprise is big and sometimes it's.........not so big (no pun intended :biggrin1: ).
My dad wears briefs (I know this cause I do his laundry), so I always thought briefs were more for........ehem, older men, but I wouldn't rule out dating a guy only cause he wore briefs.
Then again the swim briefs you posted look kinda sexy though, they make a nice bubble butt :wink:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never put too much thought into guys' underwear, actually. I mean my husband wears boxer briefs and has on occasion worn briefs. They're cute and colorful. Now maybe if they're little white ones that might look a bit childish, but that's just me.

I had boy cousins who would come swimming on the ranch in their underwear and they were the tighty whities. So I guess I always equate those with little boys.

My Dad wears boxers or did when I lived at home (I did laundry, too, Pandora).

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think there's such a thing as gay or straight underwear. I don't see designer briefs and think they are gay, nor do I see plain ole plaid boxers and think they are straight. Men wear what is comfortable to them. Or they should, anyway. The swim briefs you linked are fine. I wouldn't think a man gay or straight if I saw him wear them.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer commando... oh... that wasn't an option?

Men's underwear? whatever he is comfy in ...
I've never figured the loose boxers though.... they seem as if they'd bunch up under pants, but IDK...

Skimpy briefs? (you are not talking about "panties" are you)? Men's underwear is all well and good whatever the style..

If he wants to wear my lacy thongs, I just hope he asks first.... :wink:

FP

PS I like the swimwear you linked... :) on the right kind of body of course!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like boxer briefs. I'm not fond of bikini briefs. I just don;t like them. But they're the wearer's undies, and since no one is permitted to select mine, I don't try to select anyone's. While I wouldn't think ill of a lover undressing to reveal a pair, I won't find them sexy either.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I couldn't care less what underwear he wears. If I'm seeing him that close to nakedness, chances are that I want him to BE naked, so it's coming off soon anyway.

On the beach though, speedos and the like just look weird to me. Board shorts are a much better beach choice. Plus in boardies you've got less exposed skin to get sunburnt - always a good thing!

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah Bubbly Butt, like you need something to make you look like your butt is more glorious? LOL! OMG, seriously you could wear anything you like.

To me though, as far as men's undergarments, I think it's more up to him as to what he is the most comfortable in. I have found boxers sexy, I have found boxer briefs that I thought were sexy, I even saw a thong that was HAWT! But personally, it's the confidence of the guy wearing it that makes it the most sexy.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where did you get he impression that briefs are worn by only gay men? I personally think thin guys look good in either sport briefs or any briefs. I guess it depends on the guy mostly though, how he's built. It really doesn't matter much to me though.

D

deleted397893

I prefer commando... oh... that wasn't an option?

Men's underwear? whatever he is comfy in ...
I've never figured the loose boxers though.... they seem as if they'd bunch up under pants, but IDK...

Skimpy briefs? (you are not talking about "panties" are you)? Men's underwear is all well and good whatever the style..

If he wants to wear my lacy thongs, I just hope he asks first.... :wink:

FP

PS I like the swimwear you linked... :) on the right kind of body of course!!

Commando is the only option for you ;) lol.

And thanks for the feedback everyone!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MY BF has a few of what I call "gay undies"...not sure why. Theyre the silky ones that look like trunks (?) not briefs but not as long as boxer briefs. I freakin love those..that really silky material thats stretchy. I cant keep my hands off his balls in those!

Why are they "gay" I have no idea. I call his cotton boxer briefs old man underwear. I guess you cant win :p

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gay underwear? I must lead a very sheltered life! Personally I don't care as long as they are clean and in good condition - no bagged out elastic and rips. Wear what makes you feel comfortable. I'm just going to pull them off you with my teeth anyway. :wink: