What do you mean by "older"? Most people are older than some other people....

I'm not really into thongs on men. I'd rather see my sweetie in some nice trunk style or boxer brief undies. You do you, though.

What do you mean by "older"? Most people are older than some other people....

I'm not really into thongs on men. I'd rather see my sweetie in some nice trunk style or boxer brief undies. You do you, though.
Like 40s and up sorry should of been specific

I meet your definition of "older" and personally, I've never been turned on by a guy in a thong, or a speedo for that matter.
I do like a fine ass though. Preference is bare naked.
For the front side, I prefer boxer briefs. I really do like those.
I like that you like that , just turns me on to wear a thong, I get an erotic rush n even more when a woman is turned on by seeing my fine ass in one

I love butts. I just tend to prefer bare ass or different styles of undergarments over thongs. I squeeze, smack, kiss, bite, etc on my sweetie's booty.

You made a thread literally yesterday about men in thongs

Straight men in thongs

There aren't that many women who post in the forums. There aren't that many women compared to the men on this site, period.

As a heads up, ya are going to end up likely not getting any responses from women in a very short amount of time, if you post a thread every day that is basically about the exact same topic........