Straight men : What is the most crazy thing a girl asked you to do in bed ?

Madloverx2003

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When we first got together my wife had a roommate who had some mobility issues anyway , one evening my wife asked if her roommate could watch us. At first I didn’t know if this was a joke or what . Anyway I agreed , I’ll admit to being very nervous but once I got into it it was very hot

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing wrong with that. I knew one that liked to be rubbed with an ice cube, pussy, nipples, breasts and bum. Nothing wrong with that either, it certainly did it for her.
Yep, been there done that, ice cubes, strawberries, squirty cream, pineapple chunks..not all the same time though :p Getting one of your five a day.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, been there done that, ice cubes, strawberries, squirty cream, pineapple chunks..not all the same time though :p Getting one of your five a day.
Try not to laugh when she pulls a carton of custard from her bag. You what? OK, sure...
I've never looked at Christmas trifle the same since, I'm sure she remembers too.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A guy I worked with told us (about 10 guys) about a girlfriend who put plastic sheeting and several cups of olive oil on the bed, and invited him to join her. Apparently he fell for her charms and a great time was had until they tried to clean up and discovered how tenacious olive oil can be, it seems a few towels were anointed.
His story and how he told it was very entertaining, but the funniest thing was that every staff social gathering where his current girlfriend attended we would all ask "is that her, is that her?" in loud whispers. It was not appreciated...

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one girlfriend a while ago that said one of her rules was that she didn’t put out for at least four months. About two weeks of dating she said if I got some lube I could butt fuck her. I was like what about your four month rule. She was like my butt isn’t putting out. I ran out and got a big bottle of lube and butt fucked a lot. But she never let me put it in her pussy.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the craziest thing a girl asked you to do in bed ? Did you do it ?
A sorority girl wanted me to ‘do’ all her sisters. Then her real—twin—sister. The three of us took a week long road trip—- very competitive pair, I about had calluses on my cock.

then—their Mom! I drew the line on watching/participating with Mom.

And—Mom was best of all of them!