Straight Men Who Loves To Be Rimmed

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I actually have this friend who's 100% straight and has a girlfriend. I would suck him off frequently because they don't have sex that often. But every time that I do, he would immediately spread his legs wide open so I could rim him. He enjoys to be rimmed as much as being sucked He's not too vocal but he does it all the time so I really assume that he loves to be rimmed. Is this a common to straight men?

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I actually have this friend who's 100% straight and has a girlfriend. I would suck him off frequently because they don't have sex that often. But every time that I do, he would immediately spread his legs wide open so I could rim him. He enjoys to be rimmed as much as being sucked He's not too vocal but he does it all the time so I really assume that he loves to be rimmed. Is this a common to straight men?

Being rimmed has nothing to do with your sexuality and everything to do with erogenous zones and what makes you tick

The notion that straight guys don’t have their asses played with us deeply flawed and naive… some of us don’t go in for ir, some of us like a tonguing, some of us like a finger and a prostate massage and some of us even like a dildo up there…

in the same way some gay guys don’t like their asses touched…

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since he has sex with you too I asume he is 100 percent BI.
I never asked a men about his private sexual practices.
I found out the therm here, never required stimulation there.

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since he has sex with you too I asume he is 100 percent BI.
I never asked a men about his private sexual practices.
I found out the therm here, never required stimulation there.

I guess thats true if that makes someone bi. But it still amazes me how he would just spread his legs. I mean cos i know he's every inch a striaight guy since i know his lifestyle. It still fascinates me that he loves to be rimmed. But yeah i agree with all of you. Rimming knows no sexual preference or orientation since it's erotic and as a bottom i know it feels so good to be rimmed.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Buddy, your friend isn't straight, he's bi. I don't see why he doesn't break up with his girlfriend and get with you if that's how he's going to do it.

But to answer your question, I love getting rimmed by women. Nothing better than laying back, her hand milking my dick while she slips her tongue in between my ass. Fucking hell. My ex fiancée used to make me cum so hard from that.

D

deleted814719

I've never been rimmed and frankly the idea is pretty disgusting to me. I love kissing my wife, especially French kissing. So the idea of kissing those lips or slurping her tongue after she's been licking my ass hole is just a turn-off.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I
reckon he isn't 100% straight, but I'm not one to argue about labels... Enjoying rimming has nothing to do with being straight or gay (although I think more gay men will have experienced it), I absolutely love it when my girl does it, I have a severe case of premature ejaculation when she does!

Reactions: AndyJack

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never really liked the feeling of getting rimmed , It is not a bad thing, just not something i enjoy for more than a few seconds.

Now the rim below, gave me a Sci -Fi Boner

91UXzpHr47L.jpg