Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are transgendered, are you a woman with a cock (as Andrea said in another thread), or a man with breasts? and wouldn't it depend on which gender you classify yourself as, to be able to say that you're gay or straight, or is it the gender you were born as that determines 'straightness'?

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
transgender covers allot of things myself i consider transsexual as transgender is what drag crossdressing etc comes under and as for straight well trchnically legally anyway yes female and male same as any man and woman its a complicated topic x

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The simplest way I have been able to explain it is that gender is how one identifies and sex is one's physiology. Therefore , transsexualism is about gender. I consider myself to be straight since I identify as female but am attracted to men. My gender is therefore female while my sex is not.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes perfect sense if you can remove genitals from the equation. The mind is the key to how one identifies. If I identify as female and am attracted to men, that is considered "straight", and since my physiology doesn't line up with my mind, I am transgendered/transsexual. That is how one identifies as a straight transsexual. How one identifies has absolutely nothing to do with the genitals, it just happens to be that with most people, the mind and body line up.

B_airabella

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a male to female transgender that has had gender reassignment surgery.I condier myself a straight female cause i like straight men and have sex with straight men.