Strange dreams …. But then….

ILoveGames48

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Without giving complete details about dreams that I have had .. as I am sure we have all had our share ..

I’ve been on some kind of medicine for mental issues all my life .. but when I was around 22 I was put on a new pill ( that was years ago so do t recall what it was called)

For first few weeks I felt sleepy all time then started getting used to them..

Then dreams / maybe nightmares in some ways began..

I love horror movies so I dreamed like I was being stalked and when I thought I got away .. two guys pop up from out of no where grab me and drag me into their car.. .. that was all I remember until I woke up naked .. wrists tied up and I was hanging few inches from the floor .. there were three guys .. I figured one scared me into running as the other two waited for me

I won’t go into details as to what occurred as I am sure you guys know what occurs in bondage / kinky sex .. but it was like they were done with what they wanted to do .. left me hanging left the room and turned off the lights as they laughed at me and what fun they had done to me..

Woke up next day and felt restless and tired ..

Few nights later .. I went to sleep. And it was like I woke up .. looking around still hanging.. couple of the guys come in and lets me loose .. but I couldn’t fight them off as I was to tired n weak from hanging there ..

But my hands were free as we went to the bed they had there .. and they laid me in the bed as they took off their clothes .. this part was actually fun as they had me taking turns sucking their dicks and balls .. and. Moving into position where can rim their assholes.. they weren’t clean .. and I think that was intentional.. but it wouldn’t be the first unclean hole I had ever rimmed ..

To my surprise they took turns sucking my cock n balls …. And one strattles me sitting on my cock and begins to ride it .. and the other guy gets up and stands up on the floor lifts my legs some .. fingered my hole some and slid his cock inside me .. as he went inside me .. the one riding my cock was like.. oh fuck yeah and I agree ..

As we were doing this .. the third guy comes into the room and was like .. you guys were supposed to wait.. as he stripped and got over my head/face — sliding his cock in my mouth .. and begins fucking my mouth as he reached his hands and began to be assertive /aggressive with my nipples .. ..

The more he pumped his cock in my mouth the more I was taking down my throat..

The one fucking me shoved in hard and came inside me.. the one I was sucking on goes and switches places with that guy and slid his dick inside me and didn’t waste any time to be aggressive in his pounding g me hard .. I came in the guy that was riding my dick and then jerks off with me still inside him and leans forward sticking head of his cock in my mouth and begins shooting . I swallowed as he did..

The guy fucking me came inside me .. he pulls out .. pushes my legs on up and tells his buddy to hold my ankles .. which he spanked my ass with his hands then a paddle and belt.. ..

The guy riding my cock let’s go and gets up .. they hold me down and he used the belt on my chest and stomach .. I didn’t react to it the way they were hoping as I didn’t want to give them the satisfaction.. .. they did that front and back from legs to chest then tossed the belts aside and left the room.. and turned off the lights again

.. then it was like I woke up in my bed and I was sore from head to toe .. even my asshole was sore and my mouth literally tasted like cum.. and my underwear was soaked from where I had came in them..

I got up went to bathroom and I was so sore I felt like I had been hit by a Mac truck ..

The last time I had a dream it was more extreme and all can’t / won’t post it here .. but needless to say I woke up late the next day .. so sore I couldn’t move .i called my doctor and gave him a short story of it all even the last night .. and I told him the dreams I can handle but couldn’t understand why I was so sore the next day from it..

Turned out it was a side effect of the pill.. and I never read the side effects and dreams was one of them and body aches .. so had to take me off them..

So this is kind of a story but also a question as to whether anyone ever woke up one day and was sore but just from dreaming

Getting off that pill was best thing ever did

Well it’s hot as I agree with you.. even the last one that I didn’t post all the details ..

But the main reason of this topic/post— have you ever had a dream where stuff happened and woke up the next day sore as if did it for real