Strangest thing you've done sexually

D

deleted18817831

I'll get started. Fucked my girlfriend at a football game. It was freezing cold, we had this huge blanket to keep us warm wrapped around us. She sat on my lap and skillfully got her jeans and my sweats down. She was soaking wet so obviously had been thinking about it for awhile. Lowered herself on me and rocked back and forth. Best fuck of our time together. Thought I was going to pass out from the orgasm. Cum was streaming down my leg. Incredible.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I let a guy fuck me in front of his girlfriend and mine. Surprised I even considered doing such a thing but I have a rampant SPH fetish and when the two women requested the action in the heat of the foursome I was aroused by the idea. I was chosen to be the bottom because I have a tiny penis and he was considerably better endowed so he was to be the dominant one.

D

deleted18817831

I let a guy fuck me in front of his girlfriend and mine. Surprised I even considered doing such a thing but I have a rampant SPH fetish and when the two women requested the action in the heat of the foursome I was aroused by the idea. I was chosen to be the bottom because I have a tiny penis and he was considerably better endowed so he was to be the dominant one.
You enjoy it?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You enjoy it?
let's just say it was a bit uncomfortable at first but the overwhelming thrill of the sph warmed me to it ( with a lot of lube to ease the action) It wasnt a long session because I got an erection very quickly and I came as soon as his girlfriend twiddled my little dick.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are answering posts on ask bisexual men and ask straight men you are breaking the rules because you can’t be both. Action of men and women? Sound bisexual to me.
Perhaps we should have an ask sph section because in general you always come with phony stories to show your sph desires.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really strange, but my wife - then girlfriend - and I were hiking in the woods. Being a new couple we had plenty of sexual energy. We made love on the ground and were completely engaged in the act. What we weren't engaged with was the fact that a horde of mosquitos were eating us alive as we were doing it!!!

D

deleted18817831

Had something similar happen. Btw, thought for sure you were going to say you were discovered by other hikers

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done nothing sexually that stands out as truly "strange" but this was an unusual occurrence.

I went to visit my then girlfriend who was staying at a relative's house. We hadn't seen each other for over a week, so needless to say, we were happy to see each other. We were sitting around and making small talk and conversation with her relatives and my gf kept looking at me, and leaning into me, putting her hand on my thigh, etc. Her relative said it looks like you two need some "alone time" and suggested that my gf take me to her bedroom and take care of business.

Which is exactly what we did! That 10 days plus of pent up sexually energy finally got released as we played with each other and then had a wonderful fuck. When we were finished we got dressed and rejoined her relative in the living room, who asked "How was it?" My gf told her that it was great and very satisfying because "LapDog's got a big dick!"

D

deleted814719

Hell, I don't consider anything I've done with my wife of 45 years to be strange. We've always had a lot of "plain vanilla" sex (straight-out fucking in missionary) but also use toys, lube, have plenty of oral, different positions, etc. I don't consider anything to be "strange" when it's mostly about pleasuring each other and enjoying the sex time.