Stupid Things You See In The Gym

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
One of the most irritatingly stupid things I see in the gym shower is the towel dance. It's actually a pet peeve of mine and I do not understand why guys do it - seems like a lot of extra effort to feign some modesty or shyness around other males. We all come in different colors, sizes and shapes, but the bottom line is we're all males and we all have the same equipment. The gym locker room/shower area is a place where full on male nudity is expected and should be MANDATORY! Drop the fucking towel.
They have read the thirsty posts here, maybe?:joy:

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gym taped off 6 foot wide blocks for social distancing in front of the free weights during the pandemic. They are no longer enforcing that rule, but the markings are still on the floor. There are 6 blocks; pre-pandemic there were 6 benches in that area, so that made sense. But due to wear and tear, and decreased revenue during the pandemic, now there are only 3 benches.
On Wednesday night, there were 2 young women who placed a bench on the dividing line between 2 square blocks of area, and then proceeded to do Bulgarian split squats with a back foot up on the bench. They alternated turns with one working off the right side of the bench, the other working from the left side. They thereby managed to dominate 2 out of 6 blocks of the area.
AND at the same time, they had dumped their 2 gym bags, their 2 handbags, and a stash of DBS they "might" use. Other people could have used that third block for standing exercises: military presses, lateral raises, DB curls, standing overhead triceps extensions, etc, etc.
I complained to the new manager about this and other "client" behaviors, and the missing/damaged equipment. He said, "Yeah, this gym is a real shit hole right now."
If it weren't so convenient, I would be out of there.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My post had absolutely nothing to do with your incorrect assumption of "voyeuristic fantasies". Doing the towel dance while dressing or undressing is inefficient.

"Inefficient". Interesting. Judging efficiency for dressing... "should be MANDATORY..."So much to unpack here...

Reactions: deleted3155011

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who write shit in your workout log book like “please wear shorts over your tights” when I accidentally left my book at the gym! I’ll dress how I want and my log book is my property and nobody has a right to write in it!

Reactions: CUBE

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who sit ina sauna wrapped in a towel… sweating their fun bits into said towel….who then shower…. And return to using that towel to dry themselves…. That’s your sweaty towel pal…..

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
People who write shit in your workout log book like “please wear shorts over your tights” when I accidentally left my book at the gym! I’ll dress how I want and my log book is my property and nobody has a right to write in it!
I’m sure your gym has a dress code. Mine does.

ThiccLdn

Experimental Member
Media
People who sit ina sauna wrapped in a towel… sweating their fun bits into said towel….who then shower…. And return to using that towel to dry themselves…. That’s your sweaty towel pal…..
Rude of them to be wearing a towel in the sauna... thats no fun for anyone!

Reactions: jtheimpaler

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Worst for me has to be people setting their phone up and recording their workouts thinking they're health influencers haha
I pulled my cock out behind one a couple weeks back, and I think he was streaming live, he looked like a tool

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just take a progress pic every now and then. Don’t even post on social media. I also record my sets with my phone sometimes to check my form. It’s all cool!

Reactions: jtheimpaler