Stupid Things You See In The Gym

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The question is, what does the front side look like?

Some people find this sort of thing obnoxious and inappropriate.

How is it obnoxious? I’m there to train and I find tights more functional. I train my ass off until I’m ready to puke. I don’t go there and police other people’s outfits. Besides I see women there all the time training in basically nothing! The front is basically non see thru. These are made to be worn as pants the way they are. I think people to focus on there training instead of policing everyone’s clothes

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How is it obnoxious? I’m there to train and I find tights more functional. I train my ass off until I’m ready to puke. I don’t go there and police other people’s outfits. Besides I see women there all the time training in basically nothing! The front is basically non see thru. These are made to be worn as pants the way they are. I think people to focus on there training instead of policing everyone’s clothes

Look, I get it.

I'm just saying that some people find it off-putting, and the fact that you have twice (or, was it three times?) chosen to show only a rear view leads me to think that maybe you realize it.

And, no, you don't get to compare yourself to the way women dress. :)

PS: during winter months, I also wear tights to the gym. But, I wear shorts over them.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
719298E6-BE88-4BE2-AA7D-CC2EC66E1FAD.jpeg
CFA2CEC3-ABC9-424B-9BF6-08CE90948A84.jpeg
50AAB597-5F86-44B9-A77A-656A7B2564E4.jpeg
Look, I get it.

I'm just saying that some people find it off-putting, and the fact that you have twice (or, was it three times?) chosen to show only a rear view leads me to think that maybe you realize it.

PS: during winter months, I also wear tights to the gym. But, I wear shorts over them.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As a non shaving woman, I co-sign.
The number of comments I’ve gotten on my fuzzy pits, from men with veritable jungles in their pits, is mind boggling.
(If you find it gross, look in the mirror, dudes.)

Reactions: NCbear

Hulkinator

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I would be more bothered by the beard (just not a style that I like :)) and by the bare, sweaty, upper body - if you are actually working out like that.

As for women, I've seen a lot of them that absolutely should think again about their chosen gym attire. Especially the one I've seen a few times in the last two weeks wearing a gold lame catsuit...

Listen dude I like my beard and I’m done having this stupid debate! And no I don’t workout shirtless

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hulkinator is da man in those leggings. Omg, I can only dream of having those legs and glutes. Buddy, you are killing it in the gym and always look appropriate in your workout gear. Those tights are not see through and totally appropriate.

Many people photograph themselves for their workout log and even photos for your own enjoyment are understandable. You are never amongst guys changing like I see sometimes with others. Keep up the great work.

PS. That huge man ass is sexy as fhuck, mister! ;)

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when people do 10 reps of looking at their phone and 1 rep of weights.

Lol.

There's an early-60's guy that has been going to my gym for at least as long as I have (6+ years) who spends far more time chatting than he does working out.

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
Lol.

There's an early-60's guy that has been going to my gym for at least as long as I have (6+ years) who spends far more time chatting than he does working out.
worst part about it is- when theyre hogging a machine or weights you want. Personally I just say alright fine i can use another machine until hes done.. half hour goes by i go to check and of course there he is still hogging it and on the phone. Sometimes I feel like saying to them 'hey if your done why dont you just go home" but im too nice. :rolleyes:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Listen dude I like my beard and I’m done having this stupid debate! And no I don’t workout shirtless
I’m not picking on you, but I see a serious external rotation of your hip. See a sports physical therapist or very experienced sports massage therapist (look for more than a decade doing it). That rotation can start from a lot of places, and unchecked will mess up your joints permanently. Replacement level permanently.

Reactions: Juanlw4444

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was with my dad last week, just back from the showers getting dressed, and this younger dude, early twenties probably hits the bench a couple of times a week says to him “hope I keep my shape when I’m your age, what’s the secret”

you could see the puzzlement on his face thinking, we’re in a fucking gym you twat… as is his way he simply replied with “you better hope you don’t find me in your missus next week, fucking do one” turned and continued to get dressed…

Reactions: 51arledge